• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How about this cycle for beginner?

Sica

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
test e 600mg per week x15
1ml Monday 1ml Thursday

eq 600mg per week x 15
same as test

npp 200mg per week from 4 -13 week

1ml Tuesday 1ml Friday

tren e 200mg per week from 5-15week

dbol 30mg per day from 2-5week
morning-pretraining-aftersleep

all injectable stuffs cut off a half at first and last week

Beginner as in first cycle ever?
If so thats a big NO
Even if it wasn't have you ran any 19nors before? Do you know how you will respond to any of those compounds. Details man

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Far from beginner cycle. There are so many different compounds and side effects there that is going to bring you to your knees. Stick with Test only for the first 8-10 weeks and see how your body react.
With all these compounds if something goes wrong you don't know which one is causing it.

Friendly advise from someone that has been in this game for 26 years. More is not always better.

I see no problems with , maybe extend 2-3 more months with the tren .

Good cycle, but way too much for a beginner ... that's more than many vets use. And since you've never experience any AAS sides, you'll like get a sprinkling of all with those compounds ... high BP, Night Sweats, Insomnia, nose bleeds, thickened blood, etc. ... just be ready, it could be an interesting ride if you run it. And, if you do, at least get bloods done prior so you know the impact.

Do it tell us all the sides and how fucked up you feel during and after!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Beginning cycle. Test e or c.
5- 600mg ew. 12 weeks.
Aromasin or adex

That's it no more. Done.
Maybe HCG . Nothing else.
Bloodwork before and after completion of PCT.

IML Gear Cream!
Far from beginner cycle. There are so many different compounds and side effects there that is going to bring you to your knees. Stick with Test only for the first 8-10 weeks and see how your body react.
With all these compounds if something goes wrong you don't know which one is causing it.

Friendly advise from someone that has been in this game for 26 years. More is not always better.

Listen to the guys that have been in the game for yrs..learn from our mistakes..stop trying to re-invent the wheel

Brother welcome here and i have to tell you need a coach to help you go the right way without destroy your life . I can help you for free some days . First cycle is always test and nothing more 500mg test you will grow like weed

test e 600mg per week x15
1ml Monday 1ml Thursday

eq 600mg per week x 15
same as test

npp 200mg per week from 4 -13 week

1ml Tuesday 1ml Friday

tren e 200mg per week from 5-15week

dbol 30mg per day from 2-5week
morning-pretraining-aftersleep

all injectable stuffs cut off a half at first and last week

Thx for all the comments. There's something I have to explain in more details:
First for the protection part, I'm planning to use exemestane 25mg every other day, caber 1mg per week run as tren, of course prepare like Silybum marianum Glutathione and Isotretinoin.
Second for my anabolic steroids experiences : it gonna be my third cycle,to the first one I used all oral stuffs anavar Tbol proviron and clen running for two months (I know it's rediculous now), and the second time I used test e 300mg week 1-10 eq 600mg week1-10 anavar 40mg daily 1-6week tbol 30mg daily 6-10week, in this cycle I found it I'm not sensitive for 17aa,that's the reason why I add npp and tren in to my third cycle.

First for the protection part, I'm planning to use exemestane 25mg every other day, caber 1mg per week run as tren, of course prepare like Silybum marianum Glutathione and Isotretinoin.
Second for my anabolic steroids experiences : it gonna be my third cycle,to the first one I used all oral stuffs anavar Tbol proviron and clen running for two months (I know it's rediculous now), and the second time I used test e 300mg week 1-10 eq 600mg week1-10 anavar 40mg daily 1-6week tbol 30mg daily 6-10week, in this cycle I found it I'm not sensitive for 17aa,that's the reason why I add npp and tren in to my third cycle.

Good luck, you are in deep waters with no life vest.

You can’t possibly know what your sensitive to or now with so much thrown in there . 2nd cycle you used 4 compounds ... so wrong ... you don’t know what’s causing what. Now you want to jump to tren.. you will be posting asking for help with whatever health problems you create.
Test only. Add a compound at a time after that. You ran so much shit, maybe it’s all bunk..

What you have done and what you are proposing is steroid abuse , and sir, that comes with consequences.

Take it from me, I pushed the envelope of responsible , and ended up on trt for life and gyno surgery. Others have worse. Learn from others fuck ups and don’t take all that gear man

Screw it. Up the tren to 600, npp to 600, eq to 1200, test to 1 gram, run it all 15-20 weeks.

Honestly not trying to be mean or anything but this is by far one of the worst cycles for beginner or expert. I am trying to figure out your goal, but I cant. Test, EQ, NPP, Dbol and tren? Never did tren before and you are going to do it for 10 weeks?
For your own good and health sake I encourage you to go back to the drawing board and evaluate what your goals are before this cycle. Either way best of luck to you. Don't like to see anyone get hurt.

Fuck it, run everything you've got at once.

It's all about the gear anyways

Maybe throw in some Halo or Superdrol too.

Ok so you ran 300 test and 600 eq. No need to add a ton more for your next cycle.

Just do 600 test and 600 eq, or 600 test and 400 deca.

Keep it simple.

My first cycle was test enanthate and tren ace 400mg/w each with ed pins. I did it right when my natty levels started falling at 32 and i have zero regrets using tren first run. I got like a second puberty/metamorphosis with big changes to my jawline, traps, posture, and confidence. That being said, that cycle sounds insane for a beginner. Maybe he's trolling?

I like to keep it old school and up the dose until I puss blood then lower it just a little bit

first of all, I agree w/ most of my exp. bros- this would be ALOT for ANY of us. Ur prob. not going to listen anyway, but my advice is test/npp/ d-bol out of what u have listed. Or test/eq/ d-bol. But not both and NO tren. BUT- if u do stick to this, please let us know how ur doing in about say.... 2 to 3 weeks after being suicidal and not sleeping. Good Luck! Ur gonna need it!

Nice cycle. Just kidding. Why make so complex? A bit over the top as most have already said. What’s your goal here?

What kills, survives. L

You got the talking part done. Slam it and keep us posted.

32 years ago my first cycle was 200 mg/w Deca 10 weeks and 15 mg/d 10 weeks . Finished with 10 mg/d SPA oxandrolone and did a kit of Pregnylone hCG. I put on 22 lbs and held on to 12-14 of it after 6 months off. I had been lifting already for 10 years and could bench 300 and deadlift 550 at 178 lbs. Test was not a big thing back then. Dianabol sort of served as a Test replacement. Total mg/w was 305 mg/w. I put on 50 to 75 lbs on every major lift. This is not about big doses in the beginning. It is about training, eating and rest.

I like to keep it old school and up the dose until I puss blood then lower it just a little bit

That actually happened to me a few months ago. I wasn't upping the dose though, I was just running 350 prop and 350 DHB. It wasn't my kidneys either, my function was good. Saw a urologist and had an Xray and everything, no kidney stone. My PCP right now thinks it was probably a small kidney stone because i did have about 20 min of pain that may have been me passing a small granule sized stone. As far as bladder or kidney cancer, which cause bloody urine, he said that's highly unlikely unless you work around certain chemicals and get exposed.

Last edited:
Load up a 5cc syringe and slam your delt. Then I would crush up your dbol tabs, dissolve them in water. Place solution in a turkey baster, put your legs upward on the wall towards the ceiling. Take the baster, slide it in your ass and squeeze. Booty bump it. Direct to your system. Instant results.

How's that cycle going? Inquiring minds wanna know

Back