• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Delicious Products 2021

Thank you GC for the TNE & Helios. I have used TNE before awhile back & I loved it for preworkout. I know this stuff will be the bomb because everything from GC is. I got a couple questions about the Helios, How much, How often & where do you pin it? I'm planning on letting my wife try the Helios, thanks in advance for the answers.

Ooo Helios and TNE sounds good!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Hell yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe your questions have been answered.

Thank you GC for the TNE & Helios. I have used TNE before awhile back & I loved it for preworkout. I know this stuff will be the bomb because everything from GC is. I got a couple questions about the Helios, How much, How often & where do you pin it? I'm planning on letting my wife try the Helios, thanks in advance for the answers.

yes sir ldog. That TNE is potent brother I took only 1/2cc Saturday night had a damn good workout. GC products rock!!!

NICE. what is the TNE suspended in?

TNE 100mg/ml

Lasix 40mg

Helios
40mcg/5mg/ml

Breakdown:

40mcg Clenbuterol

5mg Yohimbine

Helios is the only thermogenic that I like and can tolerate.
And it works so well, plus I love the way I can breath on it (but I have light weed smokers asthma).

I'd be interested in trying out some of yours. Helios, its good for energy, no jitters (I'm way prone to stim sides), just love that stuff and it used to be widely available at RC shops domestic, but no more.
So glad to hear you are carrying it.

It there a minimum? I'm stock for gear but I'd like to grab a couple of those.

Read the sale thread and follow directions. You will get your answers with more info. Thanks

Helios is the only thermogenic that I like and can tolerate.
And it works so well, plus I love the way I can breath on it (but I have light weed smokers asthma).

I'd be interested in trying out some of yours. Helios, its good for energy, no jitters (I'm way prone to stim sides), just love that stuff and it used to be widely available at RC shops domestic, but no more.
So glad to hear you are carrying it.

It there a minimum? I'm stock for gear but I'd like to grab a couple of those.

Not suspended in anything. It's a solution like anything else.

No guaiacol, eo or anything else....just mct with bb an ba.

Nice... No guaiacol that shit smells.

Get Shredded!

glad no guaiacol

i get itchy as fuck from that shit... bad reaction

gotta get some next order

Thanks for the correction :) I meant what carrier oil is used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNE 100mg/ml

Lasix 40mg

Helios
40mcg/5mg/ml

Breakdown:

40mcg Clenbuterol

5mg Yohimbine
Lasix? Does it help give a peeled look if fat % is down?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I apologize in advance if this isnt allowed, but has any of you guys tried GC helios yet? If so what dosages ran and what to expect? Been thinking about picking some up for a while and now that GC has some well.. might as well order some since I need some MORE SHIT lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

To be honest, I know nothing about lasix...never used it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ask this in a new thread so more people can see.

I apologize in advance if this isnt allowed, but has any of you guys tried GC helios yet? If so what dosages ran and what to expect? Been thinking about picking some up for a while and now that GC has some well.. might as well order some since I need some MORE SHIT lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It is a loop diuretic and very potent, theee most potent. It has been used in bodybuilding forever and is something to be very, very careful with under physician supervision. It is like putting a faucet on your kidneys. It works phenomenal; but very, very potent. It takes every last bit of water from you. Again. Research closely as it is not potassium soaring and is used for very ill patients. Not trying to scare you, just inform. People and bodybuilders have used forever; some are no longer with us.

Max
It works

Back