• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jan. 2021 Touchdown

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Basicstero Came through like they always do.

Fast and efficient. Domestic, time from order to delivery was less than a week.

Will be doing bloods for the first time. What would be the best week to do so? I just donated blood today, too! Thanks for the advice guys!

Attachments

• TD Jan 2021 - Copy.jpg
    TD Jan 2021 - Copy.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
looks good bro!!!
i wanna know how you like the nolt 300 .. my next cycle is gonna be ,,test. deka and dbol , but may implement this as well if you like it,,

looking forward to the labs,, ive never had a bad product with bistro , always great results,,

domestic is gonna be the way to go for me for a few months anywho ,because of the shutdown for the chinnese new year break..

Looks great dude. I have to agree with beast mode, never had a bad product from basic.

Basicstero Came through like they always do.

Fast and efficient. Domestic, time from order to delivery was less than a week.

Will be doing bloods for the first time. What would be the best week to do so? I just donated blood today, too! Thanks for the advice guys!

Very nice! And MIX-6 :) on a one-to-ten, you're turning things up to level 11 with that ;)
Enjoy

looks good bro!!!
i wanna know how you like the nolt 300 .. my next cycle is gonna be ,,test. deka and dbol , but may implement this as well if you like it,,

looking forward to the labs,, ive never had a bad product with bistro , always great results,,

domestic is gonna be the way to go for me for a few months anywho ,because of the shutdown for the chinnese new year break..

Sorry for the late response beast. I have been studying for college hardcore and finally got into a real gym after 20 years.

I love the nolt 300. Having had so many injuries it has helped control the pain I get in my back and knees and left shoulder. I use it full time but only 1cc a week. I was told that is plenty and I am happy with the results. I was almost 300lbs and sad sack of shit when I started back in April of 2020. I am now 225lbs and have put on at least 15lbs prolly more like 20 of muscle. People notice and it gets awkward at times because I know two of my instructors have to know. One works out and is hottie, mixed black/irish and she has seen me go from that fat slob to a decent look again(still got a ways to go). The other literally started an Anti Aging clinic and prescribes test and other hormones...lol. So, I just told them my Doc put me on test, to avoid any suspicions because the old it's all chicken and rice routine just wasn't gonna cut the mustard with them. I doubt they would care but it's best to avoid that situation.

What I am saying is NOlt 300 is a godsend. Get it, you won't regret it!

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice! And MIX-6 :) on a one-to-ten, you're turning things up to level 11 with that ;)
Enjoy

You aint kidding either brother. Hot damn this shit is lit!!!! I am making gains I didn't think were possible in record time.

Back