Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Sounds good especially you did it plain! I am sure 1ml of that and test cyp 200 would be no problem then

Max
    It would be perfect! Canít wait to run a full NPP cycle again. Havnt ran one in a mighty long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,147 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    It would be perfect! Canít wait to run a full NPP cycle again. Havnt ran one in a mighty long time

I have never ran a NPP cycle as the main compound always Deca. I have added 300/300 which showed quite a faster onset. I would like to try it w/o Deca to see difference which most say less water but, I get water from the test C or E anyway. Maybe Test P/Npp/Primo would let me know if Npp gives less water retention than equivalent deca. Usually tren would be used but; we may see. Hard not to run para! Lol

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

I have never ran a NPP cycle as the main compound always Deca. I have added 300/300 which showed quite a faster onset. I would like to try it w/o Deca to see difference which most say less water but, I get water from the test C or E anyway. Maybe Test P/Npp/Primo would let me know if Npp gives less water retention than equivalent deca. Usually tren would be used but; we may see. Hard not to run para! Lol

Max
    I definitely noticed a difference in the amount of water I was holding from Deca compared to NPP. Much less!
    Now I would like to try your 300/300 mix actually. I think that would be a sick one for sure.
    The TP/NPP/Primo would make a nice run!
    Lol Para huh yes thatís a given to always add in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,147 Posts
    Rep Points

I definitely noticed a difference in the amount of water I was holding from Deca compared to NPP. Much less!
    Now I would like to try your 300/300 mix actually. I think that would be a sick one for sure.
    The TP/NPP/Primo would make a nice run!
    Lol Para huh yes thatís a given to always add in.

Yes, the Npp has definitely got a place. That is the hard thing about Npp /primo usually. 8 mls w/o the test could be 11mls a week and no fun! Lol . 200 should be a nice change up.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, the Npp has definitely got a place. That is the hard thing about Npp /primo usually. 8 mls w/o the test could be 11mls a week and no fun! Lol . 200 should be a nice change up.

Max
    Very true! The 200 should be perfect for a lot of people.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,423 Posts
    Rep Points

All this stuff is looking good bro.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    All this stuff is looking good bro.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) Positive Characteristics

If you want more production of IGF-1, which is ďinsulin-like growth factor), NPP will deliver. IGF-1 is a powerful hormone which is anabolic and it will assist the human body with recovering from training. This important hormone plays a role on a host of cells.

As well, NPP will inhibit Glucocorticoids. Glucocorticoids are cortisol stress hormones which play an important role in how we feel and in how healthy we are. However, itís not a good thing when our levels of glucocorticoids are too high, as this may lead to fat gain and muscle loss. When we get a lot of physical exertion, weíre more likely to have higher level of stress hormones. The hormone, Nandrolone, is able to decrease stress hormone production.

Another advantage of NPP is that it will boost the retention of Nitrogen. Our tissue for muscle is made up of sixteen percent Nitrogen. When retention goes down, we enter a state which is catabolic. The more we keep, the more anabolic our bodies are.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate will also increase the synthesis of protein. Protein synthesis is the pace at which cells will build proteins. Proteins are muscle tissue building blocks.

Also, Nandrolone will boost the our counts of red blood cells. These cells deliver oxygen to our bloodstreams. When red blood cell production rises, our muscular endurance increases and we recover with more ease.

Another positive aspect of NPP is that it will boost the synthesis of collagen and the content of bone minerals. If you want stronger cartilage and bones, as well as the capacity to recover from problems with bones and cartilage, then this anabolic steroid will likely be helpful. In particular, the enhanced collagen production and bone mineral production triggered by NPP will make good joint health easier to achieve.

NPP is also used in order to treat an array of medical conditions. Patients with HIV and cancer may benefit from injecting it, as may patients with fatigue and muscle-wasting illnesses. As well, those who are anemic may benefit. Other examples of conditions which may be treated with Nandrolone Phenylpropioniate include breast cancer, anemia, pituitary dwarfism, serious burns, ulcers, mental development problems (in children) and osteoporosis.

While it does offer benefits to a lot of different types of patients, in America, itís typically prescribed to people who suffer from anemia, AIDS or HIV. Itís quite successful in terms of improving patient outcomes. In other parts of the world, it may be prescribed for other types of illnesses, in addition to the ones itís used to treat in the USA. There are some incidences of it being used to slow down the aging process.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,147 Posts
    Rep Points

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) Positive Characteristics

If you want more production of IGF-1, which is ďinsulin-like growth factor), NPP will deliver. IGF-1 is a powerful hormone which is anabolic and it will assist the human body with recovering from training. This important hormone plays a role on a host of cells.

As well, NPP will inhibit Glucocorticoids. Glucocorticoids are cortisol stress hormones which play an important role in how we feel and in how healthy we are. However, itís not a good thing when our levels of glucocorticoids are too high, as this may lead to fat gain and muscle loss. When we get a lot of physical exertion, weíre more likely to have higher level of stress hormones. The hormone, Nandrolone, is able to decrease stress hormone production.

Another advantage of NPP is that it will boost the retention of Nitrogen. Our tissue for muscle is made up of sixteen percent Nitrogen. When retention goes down, we enter a state which is catabolic. The more we keep, the more anabolic our bodies are.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate will also increase the synthesis of protein. Protein synthesis is the pace at which cells will build proteins. Proteins are muscle tissue building blocks.

Also, Nandrolone will boost the our counts of red blood cells. These cells deliver oxygen to our bloodstreams. When red blood cell production rises, our muscular endurance increases and we recover with more ease.

Another positive aspect of NPP is that it will boost the synthesis of collagen and the content of bone minerals. If you want stronger cartilage and bones, as well as the capacity to recover from problems with bones and cartilage, then this anabolic steroid will likely be helpful. In particular, the enhanced collagen production and bone mineral production triggered by NPP will make good joint health easier to achieve.

NPP is also used in order to treat an array of medical conditions. Patients with HIV and cancer may benefit from injecting it, as may patients with fatigue and muscle-wasting illnesses. As well, those who are anemic may benefit. Other examples of conditions which may be treated with Nandrolone Phenylpropioniate include breast cancer, anemia, pituitary dwarfism, serious burns, ulcers, mental development problems (in children) and osteoporosis.

While it does offer benefits to a lot of different types of patients, in America, itís typically prescribed to people who suffer from anemia, AIDS or HIV. Itís quite successful in terms of improving patient outcomes. In other parts of the world, it may be prescribed for other types of illnesses, in addition to the ones itís used to treat in the USA. There are some incidences of it being used to slow down the aging process.

Fuck it! Gonna try the 200mg. Was scurred but, must try!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck it! Gonna try the 200mg. Was scurred but, must try!

Max
    Gotta try it! The amount you get per pin is very nice! Less oil in the barrel

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

Our NPP 200 is going fast! Grab some before itís out!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phonto.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	58898

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,147 Posts
    Rep Points

Our NPP 200 is going fast! Grab some before itís out!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phonto.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	58898

Did you pick it from the Nandrolone Tree?

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

Did you pick it from the Nandrolone Tree?

Max
    Fuck yeah! These things are growing like apples