• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fake clen?

timnguyen93

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I bought a bunch of clens from PSL and now just bother to test it. This is the result.
b9f7981bb8245b48a775690a49dfb450.jpg

So psl clen is fake ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit up vision he will get to the bottom of it.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Did you get my response?

What testing kit did you use?

Some people don't know how to use RoidTest correctly.

CLEN cost pennies to make, and I've used CLEN from PSL (Euro Pharmacy) and it worked flawless for me, had the shakes, lost almost all my bloat.

Don't go by Roidtest, if you really don't believe its real, send it to a 3rd party lab like Lab4Tox or something similar before you make a post like this ;) Check this YouTube video out below

The questions and concerns that this customer had have already been addressed, and the customer is very confident and satisfied with his products and services that he has received through this company.

The questions and concerns that this customer had have already been addressed, and the customer is very confident and satisfied with his products and services that he has received through this company.

Glad to hear!

Glad to hear all resolved.

Back