• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fertility Recovery on TRT

BigL32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Overview:
36M - long term AAS user (10 years) trying to regain fertility to get wife pregnant.

Went for sperm analysis and results came back ZERO.

Lab results 1:
Test: over 1500
Estrogen: 18
FSH and LH - zero

Saw a Urologist. Told me to cut exogenous test and put me on 2000 iu hcg 3x week.

Cut back to TRT (250 mg/week) for 8 weeks then dropped test completely for 3. Felt TERRIBLE. Zero libido, chronic fatigue, brain fog, etc. also added HMG 35 iu 3x/ week.

Latest labs (3 months later)
test 412
estrogen 6.8
FSH 0.4
LH 0.3

Sperm analysis 3 months in - 20 million.

I added back TRT bc sides were Killing me. Increased hmg to 75 iu 3x/week

Got another Sperm analysis 4 months in - 50 million!

I was extremely excited. Still no pregnancy but I had some saved for iui / ivf. Motility fine on number 2 but poor on number 3.

Question - anyone had luck going from zero sperm count to fertile while on TRT? I’m not sure if the increase was from hmg or 3 weeks off plus hcg kicker.

Any success stories? I’m afraid if I stay on TRT again I might go back to ground zero with my sperm count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I add in Humanofort to my clients fertility protocol and it is extremely helpful in conjunction with the HCG protocol :)

If I had to guess I would say it’s the HCG/HMG combo. A lot of success stories I have been hearing from doing this.
I’m glad we carry both in kits and singles. I have been wanting to give this dual action a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back