Which AI should I take?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Which AI should I take?

Im about to order my first "proper" cycle. Ive done one other which was a nightmare. Im wondering about ai? Originally I was gonna get adex because that was all thats available now I can get either adex or aromasin. What would you get and why?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,067 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Blake92 View Post
    Im about to order my first "proper" cycle. Ive done one other which was a nightmare. Im wondering about ai? Originally I was gonna get adex because that was all thats available now I can get either adex or aromasin. What would you get and why?
    Aromasin is always my go to. Arimidex just makes me feel crappy sometimes Iím not sure why?
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Aromasin is always my go to. Arimidex just makes me feel crappy sometimes Iím not sure why?
    Thats kinda what I was leaning towards as well. I can get 13 mg or 25. Should I just get the 25 and if needed split them in half?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,309 Posts
    Rep Points

Many great options.

I like exemestane at 12.5 mgs eod or e3d even.

It's really personal preference I think. Arim is cool too. Letro imo is "too strong" and crushes all Estro. You want some estrogen.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 01-26-2021 at 10:12 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,067 Posts
    Rep Points

Thats kinda what I was leaning towards as well. I can get 13 mg or 25. Should I just get the 25 and if needed split them in half?
    Yea Iíd just split the 25ís bro thatís personally what I would do. Some would say doesnít matter tho.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts
    Rep Points

What kind of cycle and dosage are you running that you need AI? I usually don't run any unless I am running high aromatizing gear. You can have a nightmare if you crash your Estro as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    What kind of cycle and dosage are you running that you need AI? I usually don't run any unless I am running high aromatizing gear. You can have a nightmare if you crash your Estro as well.
    500 mg of test and low dose tbol. Its kind of a just incase thing

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,661 Posts
    Rep Points

First of all who lined up this cycle for you, Conor McGregor?
    In all seriousness, this is one of those tools that you're going to have to find out which one works best for you, that's going to come with experience and blood work.

In my personal opinion adex is use your friendly and you don't have to take it as frequently. It's a very simple and basic staple item. AI's all share the same common goal however they will have different effects on people, some could be more aggressive than others. Remember the objective is to control estrogen, it's not to smash it or lower it, the idea is to keep it within a balance. I would highly suggest getting some tamoxifen and having that on hand just in case you have any estrogenic side effects because AI's will not Target ER's.. AIs are the equivalent to a 5th generation fighter killing from long distance, but in a tight ferocious dog fight they could be outclassed. This is where the basics with tamoxifen can be extremely handy for that up close and personal targeting.

My suggestion would be adex at . 5 e3d, gauge how you feel and pull blood work during your cycle. You owe it to yourself to have this information. And yes I know blood work clinics may be tough to get into, but you can do it if you make an appointment in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts
    Rep Points

500 mg of test and low dose tbol. Its kind of a just incase thing
    I agree with vision that blood work is a must.You want to know your levels. Too high or too low pretty much have similar effects. As far as AI I personally prefer Arimadex. 12.5 mg e3d works fine for me.

Not mention of PCT here. If you are not on TRT you need to put together your PCT or you will have a serious crash.
    Last edited by Wiseguy; 01-26-2021 at 06:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    I agree with vision that blood work is a must.You want to know your levels. Too high or too low pretty much have similar effects. As far as AI I personally prefer Arimadex. 12.5 mg e3d works fine for me.

Not mention of PCT here. If you are not on TRT you need to put together your PCT or you will have a serious crash.
    I have my pct protocol written down at home. Hcg, nova and clomid. Im ordering a blood test soon. Ive done a ton of research. Just wondering what ai people preferred

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Aromasin always because of lipids health , but have it on hand and use only when you have signs of high estrogen . Try to have tamoxifen on hand to for sensitive nipples

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    824 Posts
    Rep Points

In my opinion aromasin is the best ai to use . But as someone else said bloods until you learn your body should be done to see where you are at .

Also cycle support and post cycle should be on hand before any cycle is started