• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A.font’s Golden PSL Log!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Hard Work and good gear right there. Very impressed bro.

Been insanely busy with work and working on my sisters house. Also throwing together a nice little side hustle I have in the works lol

Upper loading / lower pump
2 sets - DB row- 120lbs x 11 120lbs x 9
1 set - Low cable Row- 285lbs x 8
2 - BB Incline Bench- 245lbs x 6 245x 5
2 - Hammer Shoulder Press- 120 x 11 x 8

Didn’t have time/ energy to hit the legs this day which was Monday. Last night I went with a buddy of mine to his gym and did some stuff off the normal routine nothing crazy. He’s 7 weeks out from a classic physique show. Did more mid weight 10-15 rep stuff with him.

Appetite has been a lot better and the lift minus my incline bench have felt great still.
8d0fe5c495e70967a2cff154869a4138.jpg

Look great and strong man great work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THICK! I respect the work and discipline you're putting in Afont, it shows! Work hard and stay injury free:winkfinger:

This right here man, your attention to detail and staying on point this phenomenal.
And like mentioned above stay injury-free man, injuries or anything that could be nagging sucks!

Lol

Thanks for all the compliments guys!! I have to keep up with all you monsters here on the boards. Gotta keep grinding and growing.
Trying to balance the work load, life, gym and diet is rough but I’m hanging in there lol

Get Shredded!
That new gym sure really helped you...keep on truckin'!

Thanks for all the compliments guys!! I have to keep up with all you monsters here on the boards. Gotta keep grinding and growing.
Trying to balance the work load, life, gym and diet is rough but I’m hanging in there lol

Man your a monster yourself !!!keep it up brother i know you’d have my back anytime in case if a scrap

Been insanely busy with work and working on my sisters house. Also throwing together a nice little side hustle I have in the works lol

Didn’t have time/ energy to hit the legs this day which was Monday. Last night I went with a buddy of mine to his gym and did some stuff off the normal routine nothing crazy. He’s 7 weeks out from a classic physique show. Did more mid weight 10-15 rep stuff with him.

Appetite has been a lot better and the lift minus my incline bench have felt great still.

Looking good brotha! Nice work!

Thick like a Brick Shithouse a.font! Looking like a Bulkster!!

Max

I’ve been so damn busy spreading myself so thin with everything it’s been a real struggle to get into the gym but when I do get in there I def make it count.
I figured things would’ve slowed up alittle but it’s still cranking full speed.
The products have been absolutely great to me and the blends I just can’t get enough of. This gold line is def a force to be reckoned with!

I’ve been so damn busy spreading myself so thin with everything it’s been a real struggle to get into the gym but when I do get in there I def make it count.
The products have been absolutely great to me and the blends I just can’t get enough of. This gold line is def a force to be reckoned with!
No doubt things get busy for you but hang in there!

As long as you go and get something done it always a positive Man

IML Gear Cream!
Guy this log def didn’t go as I had planned. I’ve been working 7 days a week at my normal job on top of working on getting my side business going from the ground up which between the 2 has taken so much off my time. Haven’t been in the gym much at all maybe 2-3 times a week if I’m lucky. I’m going to have to call this a wash and once things slow down alittle ill regroup and see where I’m at.

Guy this log def didn’t go as I had planned. I’ve been working 7 days a week at my normal job on top of working on getting my side business going from the ground up which between the 2 has taken so much off my time. Haven’t been in the gym much at all maybe 2-3 times a week if I’m lucky. I’m going to have to call this a wash and once things slow down alittle ill regroup and see where I’m at.

Happens to the best of us times. It's called life. Just look at it as it might be time just let your body heal for a bit. I always say everything happens for a reason. You be back at it in no time. Just seems like forever.

We are in some different times for sure. No fault of any one person. You are active and the best thing is taking care of business @ home/family , then it is easier to train, be happy and not get kicked to the streets. I always try to reach one goal daily(lol) but, honestly It is wherever you are supposed to be , you will be. Right now is a good time to “get healthful, be thankful”. Nothing better than making a New Plan..A New Goal. I will be following regardless.

Max

Back