• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A.font’s Golden PSL Log!!!

Week 33 Week B 200.1lbs

This was yesterday’s leg day for muscle rounds and a quick set of curls!

Today’s check in I was 200.1lbs

Lower Muscle Rounds
2 - Smith or Machine Squat- 190lbs
1 - Knee Extension- 110lbs
1 - Smith Machine SLDL- 205lbs
2 - Standing machine calf raise- 300lbs
1 - Hammer Preacher Curl- 75lbs

Feeling great so far. Dbol is giving me headaches which believe it or not is a good sign that it is working. Have always gotten headaches from dbol. Doses will stay what they are for the entire cycle. Might be adding a different oral later on.

Strength should really be coming in good next few weeks. Last I benched I hit 425 for a max on flat. Might play around and see what I get.

You guys are keeping me motivated here!!

That’s impressive man big time I’ve never benched more than 350 snd thst was when I was at my strongest years ago lol and younger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strength should really be coming in good next few weeks. Last I benched I hit 425 for a max on flat. Might play around and see what I get.

It’s nice to actually see someone is as strong as they look. 425 bench definitely fits your build bro. Congrats

It’s nice to actually see someone is as strong as they look. 425 bench definitely fits your build bro. Congrats

It wasn’t easy getting there at all. But it is nice now having 315 as play weight lol

I’m tall lol! I don’t weigh but 250lbs

I think on average, they say, though, every inch taller you are than someone usually means about 10lbs more in body size. I can't remember where I heard it or if it's true, but it sounds close, give or take a few.

I think on average, they say, though, every inch taller you are than someone usually means about 10lbs more in body size. I can't remember where I heard it or if it's true, but it sounds close, give or take a few.

That’s an interesting fact msn I’m gonna look into that

Lastnight workout was looking like this:

Upper loading / lower pump
2 sets - DB row- 120lbs x 10 120lbs x 8
1 set - Low cable Row- 270lbs x 12
2 - BB Incline Bench- 245lbs x 10 245x 6
2 - Hammer Shoulder Press- 120lbs x 10 x 7

2 - Squat Machine- 190lbs x 26 x 17
1/1 - Seated hamstring curl / walking lunges- 110lbs x 19 /80lb bar
1 - Seated calf raise- 115lbs x 27

Awhile back I strained my quad muscle on the back squat and lastnight on the squat machine I was feeling it tighten up again like last time before it pulled. Going to ice my leg today and hit it with some heat. Have to prepare it for tomorrow’s heavy leg day lol

Everything gear and diet related has been going good so far. Had the heaviest check in I’ve ever been on Sunday so let’s keep growing from here!!

Lastnight workout was looking like this:

2 sets - DB row- 120lbs x 10 120lbs x 8
1 set - Low cable Row- 270lbs x 12
2 - BB Incline Bench- 245lbs x 10 245x 6
2 - Hammer Shoulder Press- 120lbs x 10 x 7

2 - Squat Machine- 190lbs x 26 x 17
1/1 - Seated hamstring curl / walking lunges- 110lbs x 19 /80lb bar
1 - Seated calf raise- 115lbs x 27

Awhile back I strained my quad muscle on the back squat and lastnight on the squat machine I was feeling it tighten up again like last time before it pulled. Going to ice my leg today and hit it with some heat. Have to prepare it for tomorrow’s heavy leg day lol

Everything gear and diet related has been going good so far. Had the heaviest check in I’ve ever been on Sunday so let’s keep growing from here!!

Sounds good man watch the leg and muscle pull brother for sure

That motivation is going both ways bro. You guys and your logs have me training harder than ever. Much appreciated.

Wednesday’s workout looked like this:

Lower loading / upper pump
2 - BB Squat- 315 x 9 315 x 7
1 - Low Close Leg Press- 753lbs x 7
1 - Stiff Leg Deads- 275lbs x 10
1 - Adductor/Abductor Machine (rest pause DC style) - 170lbs x 12
4 - Standing Calf Raise- 330lbs x 12 x 11 x 9 x 9

2/2 - Pull down Machine / Pec Deck- 120lbs x 22/18 100lbs x 28 110lbs x 24
2/2 - Rear Delt Fly /Hanging knee raise- 25lb dumbbells x 26 x 22
1/1 - Machine Preacher Curl / Dip Machine- 75lbs x26 / 140lbs plate loaded machine x 24

Noticed my quads were so damn tight in a bad way. Think I’m going to have to do more warm up sets before I jump into my heavy working sets. Usually I hit 135 for 10, 225 for 6-8 then go right to 315 for my working set. Going to hit more of 135 and 225 next time.

Also I’m dropping the dbol down to 30mg the pumps are absolutely painful and hard to walk on 50mg lmao

1/1 - Machine Preacher Curl / Dip Machine- 75lbs x26 / 140lbs plate loaded machine x 24

Noticed my quads were so damn tight in a bad way. Think I’m going to have to do more warm up sets before I jump into my heavy working sets. Usually I hit 135 for 10, 225 for 6-8 then go right to 315 for my working set. Going to hit more of 135 and 225 next time.

Also I’m dropping the dbol down to 30mg the pumps are absolutely painful and hard to walk on 50mg lmao

Man I remember having a bad quad pin once, I pinned too close to the outside and jabbed my IT band, I didn’t walk right for a week, and that was also after a hard squat day. That feeling of a quad tighten up is one of a kind! You’re pushing some strong fucking number brother, keep this shit up!

Man I remember having a bad quad pin once, I pinned too close to the outside and jabbed my IT band, I didn’t walk right for a week, and that was also after a hard squat day. That feeling of a quad tighten up is one of a kind! You’re pushing some strong fucking number brother, keep this shit up!

Bro been there so many times lol bad quad pin is one of the absolute worst things ever! I need to stop being scared and start using the vg area. I just always get so worried about trying a new area.

That 315 squat for reps kicks my ass man lmao it’s brutal. Never tried more than 425, I’d like to try a max in a few weeks and see where I’m at. Thinking about getting a set of knee sleeves soon too.

Bro been there so many times lol bad quad pin is one of the absolute worst things ever! I need to stop being scared and start using the vg area. I just always get so worried about trying a new area.

That 315 squat for reps kicks my ass man lmao it’s brutal. Never tried more than 425, I’d like to try a max in a few weeks and see where I’m at. Thinking about getting a set of knee sleeves soon too.

Haha I feel you but I promise the VG area is the easiest forsure. Volume squats blow dick at any weight, I agree! Knee sleeves are an absolute game changer, and lets you get more of the weight yourself as opposed to using wraps. I highly recommend SBD’s, their website has a perfect way to measure your quads so you get the right size

IML Gear Cream!

A lot of times I like taking my work weight and just hitting 1 rep with it too just so my nervous system knows what coming. Also, I like a few light super sets of ext/curls before going in.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Haha I feel you but I promise the VG area is the easiest forsure. Volume squats blow dick at any weight, I agree! Knee sleeves are an absolute game changer, and lets you get more of the weight yourself as opposed to using wraps. I highly recommend SBD’s, their website has a perfect way to measure your quads so you get the right size

I knew you would be the guy to mention the sleeves too lol going to order some this weekend! I might man up and give the vg a try too. Gotta grow a pair lol

A lot of times I like taking my work weight and just hitting 1 rep with it too just so my nervous system knows what coming. Also, I like a few light super sets of ext/curls before going in.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Yea def think that’s a good idea right there. Give the body a heads up on what’s coming lol

Friday night:

Upper Muscle Rounds Friday night:
2 - Cable Pull down- 180lbs
2 - Hammer Row- 160lbs
2 - Incline Hammer Press- 115lb machine
2 - Pin selector Shoulder Press- 110lbs
1 - Cable V bar press down- 100lbs

This morning:
Lower Muscle Rounds
2 - Mid stance leg press-553lbs
1 - Split Squat- body weight
1 - Lying hamstring curl- 110lbs
1 - Ez Bar Curl- 60lbs

Was kind of having a hard time eating this week not really sure why? But hopefully this week I atleast maintained my weight and next week will be better! I’ll let you guy know how the check in goes!

Nice Training . Eat dat food

Max

Friday night:

Upper Muscle Rounds Friday night:
2 - Cable Pull down- 180lbs
2 - Hammer Row- 160lbs
2 - Incline Hammer Press- 115lb machine
2 - Pin selector Shoulder Press- 110lbs
1 - Cable V bar press down- 100lbs

This morning:
Lower Muscle Rounds
2 - Mid stance leg press-553lbs
1 - Split Squat- body weight
1 - Lying hamstring curl- 110lbs
1 - Ez Bar Curl- 60lbs

Was kind of having a hard time eating this week not really sure why? But hopefully this week I atleast maintained my weight and next week will be better! I’ll let you guy know how the check in goes!

Excellent workout bud

I was around 1 pound lighter on yesterday’s check in but that’s not too bad. A few days I had a hard time eating all my meals and was in bed really early.
Today’s workout went like this:

2 sets - BB row- 315lbs x 10 x 7
1 set - Rack Pull- 365lbs x 9
2 - DB Flat Bench- 100lbs x 12 x 10
2 - DB Shoulder Press- 100lbs x 7 x 6

2 - Wide High Leg Press- 373lbs x 26 x 23
1/1 - Seated hamstring curl / Knee Extension- 95lbs x20 / 100lbs x 20
1 - Seated calf raise- 105lbs x 24

This week I’ll post some pics up

I was around 1 pound lighter on yesterday’s check in but that’s not too bad. A few days I had a hard time eating all my meals and was in bed really early.
Today’s workout went like this:

2 sets - BB row- 315lbs x 10 x 7
1 set - Rack Pull- 365lbs x 9
2 - DB Flat Bench- 100lbs x 12 x 10
2 - DB Shoulder Press- 100lbs x 7 x 6

2 - Wide High Leg Press- 373lbs x 26 x 23
1/1 - Seated hamstring curl / Knee Extension- 95lbs x20 / 100lbs x 20
1 - Seated calf raise- 105lbs x 24

This week I’ll post some pics up

Heck of a workout man hell yeah!!