• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A.font’s Golden PSL Log!!!

Get Shredded!
Fucking A man, nice lifts. Excited to see what we can get done with these first couple months of the new year. ASF crew brewing some beasts

Fucking A man, nice lifts. Excited to see what we can get done with these first couple months of the new year. ASF crew brewing some beasts

Lmao bro I was so pissed I put my weight belt on today and it didn’t fit where it normally does! Going to look at buying a pioneer belt. Looks awesome.

What’s your stats btw man forgot to ask in your log but while I have you here might as well ask now lol your an animal dude it’s crazy!

Lmao bro I was so pissed I put my weight belt on today and it didn’t fit where it normally does! Going to look at buying a pioneer belt. Looks awesome.

What’s your stats btw man forgot to ask in your log but while I have you here might as well ask now lol your an animal dude it’s crazy!

Haha man I’ve had an aesthreadics belt for about 3 and a half years now and it was easily the best investment I’ve made. They have replaced my lever like 3 times from me breaking it and being rough on it. Super easy to adjust, I feel you in shit not fitting right lol I notice immediately when I’ve leaned out or bulked up, I keep a screw driver in my gym bag.

I’m sitting at around 209lbs right now (gotta weigh myself in the morning so that may be different), 5’11”. Thanks brother, I’m trying to get on your level! I severely lack size in my biceps, I’ve always been more Tricep dominant. I’m definitely hitting arms harder this go around, adding them in wherever they fit in my PL training. I gotta take pictures tomorrow too haha

Haha man I’ve had an aesthreadics belt for about 3 and a half years now and it was easily the best investment I’ve made. They have replaced my lever like 3 times from me breaking it and being rough on it. Super easy to adjust, I feel you in shit not fitting right lol I notice immediately when I’ve leaned out or bulked up, I keep a screw driver in my gym bag.

I’m sitting at around 209lbs right now (gotta weigh myself in the morning so that may be different), 5’11”. Thanks brother, I’m trying to get on your level! I severely lack size in my biceps, I’ve always been more Tricep dominant. I’m definitely hitting arms harder this go around, adding them in wherever they fit in my PL training. I gotta take pictures tomorrow too haha

I used to have a cardillo that was around 200$ and I’m waaaaay to big for that now lol I was around 150lbs when I bought that. I’m going to look into that one you have to. 3yrs is awhile to have a belt and it’s still going strong.

I’m jealous man! I’m only 5ft 7 lol that’s why I look the size I do I’m short as all hell! My last weigh in on Sunday I was 199.8lbs but during the week I’m floating around 202-204. I’ll start posting my check in pics here and there and my weight.

This is good right here bro we can push eachother!!

I used to have a cardillo that was around 200$ and I’m waaaaay to big for that now lol I was around 150lbs when I bought that. I’m going to look into that one you have to. 3yrs is awhile to have a belt and it’s still going strong.

I’m jealous man! I’m only 5ft 7 lol that’s why I look the size I do I’m short as all hell! My last weigh in on Sunday I was 199.8lbs but during the week I’m floating around 202-204. I’ll start posting my check in pics here and there and my weight.

This is good right here bro we can push eachother!!

You should man!! My wife has one as well and neither of us have any complaints. Mine has made it through consistent use over the years and through 2 competitions.
Shit brother don’t be down about the height, just means you get to look bigger than the rest of us!
Fucking A right, I need someone to help push me too, this is great shit

You should man!! My wife has one as well and neither of us have any complaints. Mine has made it through consistent use over the years and through 2 competitions.
Shit brother don’t be down about the height, just means you get to look bigger than the rest of us!
Fucking A right, I need someone to help push me too, this is great shit

I’ll be here to push you to bud!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it bro! I won’t let you guys down

It’s helping push me too by encouraging you! I just started back 5 weeks ago after nearly 3 years off so it helps me too to find someone so dedicated cause if you can do it I sure can !! I just may be a little slow lol cause I’m older

It’s helping push me too by encouraging you! I just started back 5 weeks ago after nearly 3 years off so it helps me too to find someone so dedicated cause if you can do it I sure can !! I just may be a little slow lol cause I’m older

I’m glad to help motivate anyway I can bro we are all in this together! If you ever have any questions feel free to pm me as well.

I’m glad to help motivate anyway I can bro we are all in this together! If you ever have any questions feel free to pm me as well.

Man I sure will I don’t know if your following my Log or not if you aren’t pop by one day and look and see what I’m doing if you want to

A.font this is my first look at your log and you look awesome bro. I can’t wait to see the growth from this blast. Keep up the good work! 💪

I just noticed your log as well brother. You’ve definitely been putting in some solid work. Good job bro!

Thanks a lot guys! Going to really try and make some progress this year and put some muscle on. Can’t be the little guy anymore lol

Thanks a lot guys! Going to really try and make some progress this year and put some muscle on. Can’t be the little guy anymore lol
Spring is around the corner so hang in there!!!

I’ll be bulking pretty much this entire year lol I’ll be the fluffy guy on the beach
Hope no one will poke you with a needle to let the air out of you lmao!!!

I’ll be bulking pretty much this entire year lol I’ll be the fluffy guy on the beach

That is one part I love about bulking...all the food; even if 90% is clean; it is nice being able to eat huge breakfasts . I usually just eat three big meals beside post workout shake and a big protein snack before bed. Usually 10-12oz 1% cottage cheese w cherries or pineapple. Some times I’ll put a hard boiled Egg or two with it. Greek Yogurt bowl with some ancient grains cereal. Seem to sleep better if I eat nuts and olive. All the good fats but; depends on my intake that day. Háve fun!.

Max

This was lastnight workout. Had to run some errands after and forgot to post it up. Today is legs and all be posting that later on and tomorrow is check in day for me!!

Upper Muscle Rounds
2 - Machine Pull down- 156lbs / 168lbs
2 - Smith Machine Row- 215lbs/215lbs
2 - Flat Hammer Press- 115lbs/ 125lbs
2 - Hammer Shoulder Press- 95lbs/100lbs
1 - Deadstop Skullcrusher- 70lbs

Starting to wake up extremely sweaty and not sleeping through the whole night. Going today to grab some melatonin to try and help with that.

Get Shredded!
This was lastnight workout. Had to run some errands after and forgot to post it up. Today is legs and all be posting that later on and tomorrow is check in day for me!!

Upper Muscle Rounds

Starting to wake up extremely sweaty and not sleeping through the whole night. Going today to grab some melatonin to try and help with that.

Brother is 2 sets of each excersise all thts in your workout?

Brother is 2 sets of each excersise all thts in your workout?

Yea those are working sets.
So it’s 4 reps, 5 breath rest then 4 reps then 5 breath rest and so on 6 times and that’s 1 set. So 1 set is 24 reps. And the weight is semi heavy.

Friday and Saturday are muscle rounds.
The other days are to failure and I mean failure lol learnt that the hard way lol

So it’s 4 reps, 5 breath rest then 4 reps then 5 breath rest and so on 6 times and that’s 1 set. So 1 set is 24 reps. And the weight is semi heavy.

The other days are to failure and I mean failure lol learnt that the hard way lol

Ah ok gotcha man!! Interesting !!

Ah ok gotcha man!! Interesting !!

That is interesting. Not a bad way to shock the muscle, I may need to try that.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

That is interesting. Not a bad way to shock the muscle, I may need to try that.

Yes it is ! My sets are always 3-4 sets of ?????? Ya know I wasn’t used to seeing someone doing just 2 sets that’s why I ask him

Yes it is ! My sets are always 3-4 sets of ?????? Ya know I wasn’t used to seeing someone doing just 2 sets that’s why I ask him

I'm a 4x4x12 guy myself.

After warming up, for each muscle group I do 4 different exercises, with 4 sets 12 reps each.

I'm a 4x4x12 guy myself.

After warming up, for each muscle group I do 4 different exercises, with 4 sets 12 reps each.

I do mostly pyramid stuff like 8 weeks at a time
Like 4 sets of 12,10,8,6 or
4 sets of 10,8,8,6
4 sets of 8,8,6,4

Something like that every 8 weeks

Upper Muscle Rounds

Man I think I’m the only guy that a reverse reaction to Melatonin for sleep. Seems to always be everyone’s go to for sleep. I took it and thought my heart was gonna explode. I hate taking prescription meds but ended up having to go with one for sleep. I’m super happy it works for you bro.

I like your workout as well. Seems pretty intense and your forcing your body to grow which is ultimately the point. Nice work bro.

Trust me guys when monte laid the workout out and sent it to me I thought the same thing. This won’t be enough. But he stressed very hard the whole failure thing and actually going not till it hurt a ton but till you actually couldn’t get another rep in and it def works.

The muscle round sets are something I’ve never done before. If your hitting the 4 reps with ease every single time then it’s not heavy enough. The last one you should t be hitting the full 4 and if you do you should be almost dead lol

Trust me guys when monte laid the workout out and sent it to me I thought the same thing. This won’t be enough. But he stressed very hard the whole failure thing and actually going not till it hurt a ton but till you actually couldn’t get another rep in and it def works.

The muscle round sets are something I’ve never done before. If your hitting the 4 reps with ease every single time then it’s not heavy enough. The last one you should t be hitting the full 4 and if you do you should be almost dead lol

Well you’ve convinced me I’m gonna try it sometime

Back