• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Board games

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to buy my nephew a board game, he kind of loves them. But I’ve googled the options and now understand that this field of market is overflown with millions of types. Which games suit the teenager? How can I surprise him?

My daughter is 11 and we have to play at least one board game a week.

this week was Rick n morty monopoly....

last week was life

the week before that was ticket to ride

Earlier this winter it was Risk. I love Risk and the cool thing about it was we had lost power shortly after starting so we played for a couple hours by candlelight.... it took about 3 days total to finish it...

we had battleship tournaments as well....

Board games take forever in this house because we’re all sore losers and don’t give up without a fight. My son, however, will flip a game board over if his sister pisses him off enough. Gotta work on that.... teachers say he is a perfect angel in school but boys got his fathers temper.... at least the temper I had as a young buck.

but yeah... board games .. got a closet full of them.

I have always like Backgammon.

What kills, survives. L

We got kids against maturity .... because the kids wanted to play adults against humanity with us and we just didn’t think they were ready yet, lol

Battleship and monopoly is my favorite 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We play Monopoly backgammon and card games like UNO amd double UNO. Lately we been playing GYN or gyn rummy ... the kiddos love it 17&19

RISK or Stratego...great strategy games for a teenager. Scrabble is another great game as well.

Life, Clue, Trouble, monopoly are all classics.

IML Gear Cream!
Battleship is my favorite but chess is a great game to learn

Munchkin is one we like. Granted its more of a tabletop cardgame, but he would love it. Adults too. There are tons of addons available it gets crazy.

I'm sure he has a monopoly and uno. Maybe you know something else?)

I meant to post this not “double uno”

This puts a fun twist to UNO

I meant to post this not “double uno”

This puts a fun twist to UNO

It’s been so long since I played UNO I prolly couldn’t play at all now

Back