• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone C to P

KD916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick question? Iv been on test C at 100-150mg depending on if I’m doing 2x @75mg or once a week . But iv recently switched to test propionate . What would the equivalently test P eod = to ether 100mg or 150mg Test C ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question? Iv been on test C at 100-150mg depending on if I’m doing 2x @75mg or once a week . But iv recently switched to test propionate . What would the equivalently test P eod = to ether 100mg or 150mg Test C ?

Same weekly dose just divide into eod shots

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

The ester weight is differently different bro . Id pin TP 3 times a week and 120mgs total that should be very close to TC at 150mgs per week .

Same weekly dose just divide into eod shots

UNCLE Z REP

Yeah I’ve been doing 50mg 3x week . Then u get ppl who trip on ester weight . But in my head it’s so little does it really matter ? I’m pretty sure if I was at a doctor office thy would not account for eater weight ...

Yeah I’ve been doing 50mg 3x week . Then u get ppl who trip on ester weight . But in my head it’s so little does it really matter ? I’m pretty sure if I was at a doctor office thy would not account for eater weight ...

I was only trying to help you keep the same blood levels lol . Yes it dose matter if you go to doctor and are trt but no if you just doing it urself

Last edited:
I was only trying to help you keep the same blood levels lol . Yes it dose matter if you go to doctor and are trt but no if you just doing it urself

Oh shit didt see your post . So your saying 120 prop is about 150 cyp? Ether way the info is appreciated. just so I know and can get super accurate if I have to!! I still feel like the water weight is already accounted for when they’re weighing out the chemicals in powder form. Otherwise it makes no sense. Like The recipe for sip will be the exact same recipe for pro if Ester wait was not taken into account. But I’m pretty sure it is when thy are weighing out powders all those already taken into consideration... ? If not then wow that’s crazy ...

Not sure what they did in the brew process . But 150 mg of TC will give lower ng levels than 150 mgs of test p. The active hormone is higher now the NGL want be that much different but it will be different

Last edited:
It's the weight of the actual ester that differs. So if you have 1lb of cyp and 1lb of prop then (these numbers are not accurate fyi) the cyp may weigh 3oz where as the prop weighs 2oz therefore there more test hormone in the prop vs the cyp. Hope that makes sense.

UNCLE Z REP

Back