• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

10ml vial sale extended

I got a few items from him.

I just tried the t400, mix cyp and E just to see if there was any pain and there was absolutely zero.

It'll be a while before I use the other items, test E and deca.

The pre-work out blend, tne, dbol and anadrol.

I really really like that. At first I couldn't decide if it made a difference as just a pre-work because I'm taking some other things but it DEFINITELY makes a difference in a workout.

Probably going to grab some more of that since there is no min.

He runs his shop like a legit business as far as communication and TA.

Honestly just about always been burned ordering from a lab with those prices but maybe not this time.

I got a few items from him.

I just tried the t400, mix cyp and E just to see if there was any pain and there was absolutely zero.

It'll be a while before I use the other items, test E and deca.

The pre-work out blend, tne, dbol and anadrol.

I really really like that. At first I couldn't decide if it made a difference as just a pre-work because I'm taking some other things but it DEFINITELY makes a difference in a workout.

Probably going to grab some more of that since there is no min.

He runs his shop like a legit business as far as communication and TA.

Honestly just about always been burned ordering from a lab with those prices but maybe not this time.

Thanks for sharing bro! King has been around for over 9 years and there is a reason why!! Thanks again!!

Missed the sale, but just got my Winstrol, test, eq. Super clean, quality gear. Great communication and product.

Back