• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ok ok I couldn’t wait to show you guys!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
786b5f67dad497a6c7276d5be7b92fd4.jpg

7fa4b494991d59de9116c9f52461243d.jpg

28cbf6db359bed895fb0b39c959025cc.jpg

I still just can’t believe how awesome these vials look! The hologram, the peel off label and just the over all quality and care that was put into these!
Well this will be my cycle that I’ll be logging as of tomorrow guys! All gold line cycle. More details to come tomorrow. Let’s grow!!

Looks great buddy. Are you going to review any gold line vials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice bro good luck with your cycle!

Bad ass! Got the big daddy mg’s!! Looks incredible

Max

Nice TD. Very interested in what you think of the blend 450. I am looking at adding that to my next blast I start getting them separately.

786b5f67dad497a6c7276d5be7b92fd4.jpg

7fa4b494991d59de9116c9f52461243d.jpg

28cbf6db359bed895fb0b39c959025cc.jpg

I still just can’t believe how awesome these vials look! The hologram, the peel off label and just the over all quality and care that was put into these!
Well this will be my cycle that I’ll be logging as of tomorrow guys! All gold line cycle. More details to come tomorrow. Let’s grow!!

Beautiful TD brother !! What’s in that 450 blend I can’t make out the decanoate compound ? Following along though for sure.
Kill it bro

Last edited:
Shwing!

I love the new peel back labels on the Gold Line. Very professional.

Looks great buddy. Are you going to review any gold line vials?

Def bro going to post up a log starting today. I’ll be using only the gold line products in this pic.

IML Gear Cream!
Beautiful TD brother !! What’s in that 450 blend I can’t make out the decanoate compound ? Following along though for sure.
Kill it bro

The 450 blend is test e 250 and deca 200mg bro. The 350 is test e 200 and tren e 150. Can’t wait to get this going. Today will be the first pin!

Nice, and how's the gym situation where you at now? Hopefully things will improve so more will decide to hop back on and making those gains.

Nice, and how's the gym situation where you at now? Hopefully things will improve so more will decide to hop back on and making those gains.

The gyms were reopened for a few months in my state then shut back down. My 2nd gym was the next state over anyway which never shut its doors just had to wear a mask around your neck. So I just went there and never left. I’m very fortunate to have places to train!

The gyms were reopened for a few months in my state then shut back down. My 2nd gym was the next state over anyway which never shut its doors just had to wear a mask around your neck. So I just went there and never left. I’m very fortunate to have places to train!
That's good and it must been worth the drive to get there. Stay motivated!

Def bro going to post up a log starting today. I’ll be using only the gold line products in this pic.

Sweet. I’ll be following along

25011d14778b3b9bf3863b8ed7e753f1.jpg

1cc test/tren blend
.5cc test/deca blend

Pin went smooth as silk

How much of each are you running total a week? I was wondering how a tren/deca run would work with each other. Have you run this before, not necessarily the blend but test, tren, and deca? I plan on really trying to add some size this year but would love to help keep body fat in check at the same time. That’s why I am trying to loose holiday weight now and get to a good percentage before really going on a bulk for the rest of the year.

How much of each are you running total a week? I was wondering how a tren/deca run would work with each other. Have you run this before, not necessarily the blend but test, tren, and deca? I plan on really trying to add some size this year but would love to help keep body fat in check at the same time. That’s why I am trying to loose holiday weight now and get to a good percentage before really going on a bulk for the rest of the year.

So it’ll be 300mg tren and 300mg deca and around 700mg test due to the blends.
I’ve never ran tren and deca together so this should be interesting for me lol

It’s an old school body building gym been around since the early 80’s. Very well taken care of tho and def worth the drive. It’s not terrible 45min is all.
Wonder how you make it home after a heavy leg day lol.

Not very easily bro lmao
No doubt and bet you'd have to use a cane to push the gas or the brake if your legs are useless lmao!

No doubt and bet you'd have to use a cane to push the gas or the brake if your legs are useless lmao!

What sucks is the gym is on the 2nd floor of an old factory lol so so the next day going up the stairs is torture as well!!

Definitely gonna be following you on this one. I’m gonna do 500 test, 450 deca next run and t-bol last few weeks to finish off cycle. Take some time off and go right back at it again with test/ deca and depending on how this goes maybe, add some tren and see how it goes. Very interested to see how well you like it.

I could literally sit here all day and look at the gold line, they are absolutely sharp and crisp.
I especially love the hologram when you flicker the vial back and forth, it's something people have to see in person. And the peel back label is absolutely beautiful.
To top it off almost all of the oils flow through 27-30g pins perfectly..

I could literally sit here all day and look at the gold line, they are absolutely sharp and crisp.
I especially love the hologram when you flicker the vial back and forth, it's something people have to see in person. And the peel back label is absolutely beautiful.
To top it off almost all of the oils flow through 27-30g pins perfectly..

When I get them in I always show my buddies and they pretty much drool looking at them. It’s above and beyond what you would expect.

Back