• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ok ok I couldn’t wait to show you guys!!

IML Gear Cream!
It’s an old school body building gym been around since the early 80’s. Very well taken care of tho and def worth the drive. It’s not terrible 45min is all.
Those types of gyms are the best! I have one not too far from me maybe 30-45 mins. I got to train there a few times with my buddy who's a member. It's 24/7 access you just get a key and walk in whenever you want. All the weights are old school iron and most of the machines are free-weight-plate-based instead of cables with sliding weights. And the place is full of juiced up gorillas. I'm one of the biggest guys at my local gym and would be considered somewhat of a "spectacle", but at the old school gym I'd be one of the smaller guys. Most of them probably compete.
So it’ll be 300mg tren and 300mg deca and around 700mg test due to the blends.
I’ve never ran tren and deca together so this should be interesting for me lol
Tren and Nandrolone is probably the best combo there is. Believe it or not Tren isn't all that anabolic....it's more anti-catabolic, whereas Nandrolone is highly anabolic. Combine the muscle preserving effects of Tren with the Anabolic effects of Deca and you have a great recipe for gaining muscle. As long as you know what you're doing (which I know you do), because Tren and Nandrolone together can bring about a lot of potential side effects.

Those types of gyms are the best! I have one not too far from me maybe 30-45 mins. I got to train there a few times with my buddy who's a member. It's 24/7 access you just get a key and walk in whenever you want. All the weights are old school iron and most of the machines are free-weight-plate-based instead of cables with sliding weights. And the place is full of juiced up gorillas. I'm one of the biggest guys at my local gym and would be considered somewhat of a "spectacle", but at the old school gym I'd be one of the smaller guys. Most of them probably compete.
Tren and Nandrolone is probably the best combo there is. Believe it or not Tren isn't all that anabolic....it's more anti-catabolic, whereas Nandrolone is highly anabolic. Combine the muscle preserving effects of Tren with the Anabolic effects of Deca and you have a great recipe for gaining muscle. As long as you know what you're doing (which I know you do), because Tren and Nandrolone together can bring about a lot of potential side effects.

43acfd2c7f61fa8ff10fe10fac51d020.jpg

8c6ff6570fa5f3b823149c6d50ec0774.jpg

This is only a section of the place. There’s a separate room for shoulders then another room for biceps/triceps. All cardio is upstairs.

Funny you mention you being a spectacle at your gym but not the other one, that’s exactly how I feel. At my old gym which was the one I always went to I was one of the bigger/stronger guys there. Here I’m def not even close! There’s some serious monsters here lol

This is only a section of the place. There’s a separate room for shoulders then another room for biceps/triceps. All cardio is upstairs.

Funny you mention you being a spectacle at your gym but not the other one, that’s exactly how I feel. At my old gym which was the one I always went to I was one of the bigger/stronger guys there. Here I’m def not even close! There’s some serious monsters here lol

That place is absolutely spectacular.
Just knowing that there is a special room for shoulders makes me want to take a trip up there. That sounds like heaven to me!!!

That place is absolutely spectacular.
Just knowing that there is a special room for shoulders makes me want to take a trip up there. That sounds like heaven to me!!!

The main gym floor is legs and chest, everything else has separate room/ area and there’s so much equipment it’s insane. Even a separate room with ab only equipment.

Just so everyone knows I posted up the start of my log in the log section of the forum. Go give it a follow if you haven’t already. Should be a good one

That place is actually a lot newer/nicer than the one near me. Mine is like a dungeon. It's dimly lit, all the weights are bare metal and somewhat rusty, chains everywhere, etc. Has a nice old school rugged feel to it but I think I prefer yours better lol.

That place is actually a lot newer/nicer than the one near me. Mine is like a dungeon. It's dimly lit, all the weights are bare metal and somewhat rusty, chains everywhere, etc. Has a nice old school rugged feel to it but I think I prefer yours better lol.

Dumbbells here go to 200lbs and there’s so much equipment it’s insane bro! They started getting new stuff too by Arsenal and I really like it. Plate loaded pec fly is amazing! Come get a lift in anytime bro lol

The main gym floor is legs and chest, everything else has separate room/ area and there’s so much equipment it’s insane. Even a separate room with ab only equipment.

Dude, I got to see more pictures of this facility.
That place looks absolutely amazing.
What are you paying per month and what type of contract do they have you locked in if you are in any contract?

What are you paying per month and what type of contract do they have you locked in if you are in any contract?

Funny you ask for more pics took a quick one from the corner of the shoulder room. I’ll get way better pics Friday when I go bro you’ll be amazed.
336e1aa3bb6c2482609f20b933dfd651.jpg

So it’s 25$ a month and cheaper when you pay the full year up front. They also do 3 month and 1 month passes as well bro.

Funny you ask for more pics took a quick one from the corner of the shoulder room. I’ll get way better pics Friday when I go bro you’ll be amazed.
336e1aa3bb6c2482609f20b933dfd651.jpg

So it’s 25$ a month and cheaper when you pay the full year up front. They also do 3 month and 1 month passes as well bro.
​That entire room wall-to-wall is just for shoulders? And it's only $25 a month? How big is this place and what's the catch here?

Get Shredded!
​That entire room wall-to-wall is just for shoulders? And it's only $25 a month? How big is this place and what's the catch here?

Yea I’ll get a better pic today when I go of the shoulder room and arm room lol the place is huge it’s in an old mill. The upstairs is all the cardio stuff and a small track along with a woman’s only area. The downstairs is the main gym.
Every body part has its own area. Chest and legs share the main room but it’s huge!

The 450 blend is test e 250 and deca 200mg bro. The 350 is test e 200 and tren e 150. Can’t wait to get this going. Today will be the first pin!

Nice !!! I'm definitely interested in what how you feel about the blends.

Nice !!! I'm definitely interested in what how you feel about the blends.

So far pinning has been very smooth. I’m running a log on them as well. I’ll be sure to keep it updated without boring everyone

00ecbbe09207d055d9ade22f392ee0a5.jpg

This is the shoulder room from the other corner

And here’s the main room legs and chest from the back of it ( leg side)
c157a8241519fb6ff0385f7d5ba1c7e9.jpg

Back