💥 The Patriot Party 💥

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol when will Joe do something? Just wait until these people get paid to do this because they're "scared to go to work because of covid "
    Lol he's setting his self up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    760 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Lol when will Joe do something? Just wait until these people get paid to do this because they're "scared to go to work because of covid "
    Lol he's setting his self up.
    People are praying to get laid off, then with the covid money the will make more than working. This is why I like Bernies plan for just every year lower SSI one year ?
    D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Suck it. Im a asshole remember?
    Thatís more like it! Just finished workout. Smoked a doobie. Letís call a truce? Letís start to listen to each other. Cool? No homo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    760 Posts
    Rep Points

Haha left riots biden

Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    Thatís more like it! Just finished workout. Smoked a doobie. Letís call a truce? Letís start to listen to each other. Cool? No homo

Yes, can we agree kilsong needs to compete as as trans woman at the Arnold Classic ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,117 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey, if Creepy Joe can create his own office, Trump can too.20210125_170714.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    Last edited by wesley_swolle; 01-25-2021 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Hey, if Creepy Joe can create his own office, Trump can too.20210125_170714.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    Im game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    You should seriously call the national Mental Health Hotline.

Help is a phone call away.

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I remember when trolls used to be funny and added entertainment now they just bitches fags and weak ass Americans with a platform, they add zero

A-woman is all I have to say

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,802 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post

A-woman is all I have to say
    I see what you did there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I'm in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    If this happens, it will probably be a win for the dems. We'll be splitting the conservative vote like we did with Perot. Same thing that happens with most Independents. It sounds good on paper, but doesn't work out so well in real life. Not to mention, once you go over there, you can no longer vote in primaries for the republican candidate you may wish to select. If it does take off, we'll simply end up with a new republican party filled with the same politicians we have today. Debbie Downer, I know...
    We already know there isnít a single democrat that cares about the success of this country, but Iíve also seen some fake ass people who claim to be on the right saying they could get behind tulsi because she ďmade senseĒ.

It just goes to show the sad state of affairs this country is in when you canít see an America first party taking off.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,546 Posts
    Rep Points

Jo Jorgensen 2024 I voted for her this time after voting republican my whole life . I really am sick of all of the bullshit from both parties . Now before all of you guys bitch that we cost you guys the trump campaign for voting third party go ahead and take a look at the other option . I follow a couple of libertarians groups and they are growing and seem to be a decent split of people from both sides so it really didnít hurt either side . We really need a smaller government with less control .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Jo Jorgensen 2024 I voted for her this time after voting republican my whole life . I really am sick of all of the bullshit from both parties . Now before all of you guys bitch that we cost you guys the trump campaign for voting third party go ahead and take a look at the other option . I follow a couple of libertarians groups and they are growing and seem to be a decent split of people from both sides so it really didnít hurt either side . We really need a smaller government with less control .
    You mean exactly like our founding fathers designed our government to be? Small, but able to respond in times of crisis. It has become a bloated monster of injustice. Still you have to have order and basic laws(not the mess we have now) and enforce those laws equally and fairly for a just society. Our founders knew it took a people with morals and shared customs to succeed. I only see war or breaking up the union as options at this point. I see no middle ground. I hope I am wrong, but I just do not see how...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

From the article it appeared that the poll watchers were getting out of hand which is the reason for them being barred.

Define out of hand? Regardless it is against the law to bar poll watchers. You are excusing this why? Also, it is illegal for any part of our voting process to have nay ties outside of America. That means servers, voting machines made or bought from foreign lands, etc. Exactly for the reason to not allow interference, or even spark the idea an outside power had any sway over it. The truth is many elections over tha past 20 years are not valid according to our constitutions. The problem is way too many excuse shitting on the laws we had that made sense, as long as their side wins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Define out of hand? Regardless it is against the law to bar poll watchers. You are excusing this why? Also, it is illegal for any part of our voting process to have nay ties outside of America. That means servers, voting machines made or bought from foreign lands, etc. Exactly for the reason to not allow interference, or even spark the idea an outside power had any sway over it. The truth is many elections over tha past 20 years are not valid according to our constitutions. The problem is way too many excuse shitting on the laws we had that made sense, as long as their side wins.
    Were they poll watchers or Trump supporters sent by trump to be poll watchers? The article states the poll watchers were kicked out because they were interfering with vote counting. Did they continue counting while the poll watchers were out of the room? Were some poll watchers left in the room while they counted? We donít have enough information to answer any of those questions. Also, no one said this was a perfect election. Iím certain there never was a perfect election. Iím certain there was some fraud in this election however not enough to overturn the results. William Barr said no MASS voter fraud. Trumps own election official said most secure election ever or something of the sort, he was subsequently fired the next day cause of course you canít have trump saying the election is stolen and his own fucking election official who oversaw the entire election saying it was the most secure election. Trump is a pathological liar. Why anyone would believe anything out of that mans mouth is beyond me. Heíll be in Guinness before itís all said and done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points

Were they poll watchers or Trump supporters sent by trump to be poll watchers? The article states the poll watchers were kicked out because they were interfering with vote counting. Did they continue counting while the poll watchers were out of the room? Were some poll watchers left in the room while they counted? We donít have enough information to answer any of those questions. Also, no one said this was a perfect election. Iím certain there never was a perfect election. Iím certain there was some fraud in this election however not enough to overturn the results. William Barr said no MASS voter fraud. Trumps own election official said most secure election ever or something of the sort, he was subsequently fired the next day cause of course you canít have trump saying the election is stolen and his own fucking election official who oversaw the entire election saying it was the most secure election. Trump is a pathological liar. Why anyone would believe anything out of that mans mouth is beyond me. Heíll be in Guinness before itís all said and done.