• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

💥 The Patriot Party 💥

Get Shredded!
Lol when will Joe do something? Just wait until these people get paid to do this because they're "scared to go to work because of covid "
Lol he's setting his self up.

Lol when will Joe do something? Just wait until these people get paid to do this because they're "scared to go to work because of covid "
Lol he's setting his self up.
People are praying to get laid off, then with the covid money the will make more than working. This is why I like Bernies plan for just every year lower SSI one year ?

Haha left riots biden

That’s more like it! Just finished workout. Smoked a doobie. Let’s call a truce? Let’s start to listen to each other. Cool? No homo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, can we agree kilsong needs to compete as as trans woman at the Arnold Classic ?

Attachments

• 16116187582721313279299.jpg
    16116187582721313279299.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
Hey, if Creepy Joe can create his own office, Trump can too.20210125_170714.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Last edited:
You should seriously call the national Mental Health Hotline.

782bc4ab46fccd43c49826d27cd4d38c.jpg

Help is a phone call away.
:roflmao:
I remember when trolls used to be funny and added entertainment now they just bitches fags and weak ass Americans with a platform, they add zero

A-woman is all I have to say

If this happens, it will probably be a win for the dems. We'll be splitting the conservative vote like we did with Perot. Same thing that happens with most Independents. It sounds good on paper, but doesn't work out so well in real life. Not to mention, once you go over there, you can no longer vote in primaries for the republican candidate you may wish to select. If it does take off, we'll simply end up with a new republican party filled with the same politicians we have today. Debbie Downer, I know...

We already know there isn’t a single democrat that cares about the success of this country, but I’ve also seen some fake ass people who claim to be on the right saying they could get behind tulsi because she “made sense”.

It just goes to show the sad state of affairs this country is in when you can’t see an America first party taking off.

IML Gear Cream!
Jo Jorgensen 2024 I voted for her this time after voting republican my whole life . I really am sick of all of the bullshit from both parties . Now before all of you guys bitch that we cost you guys the trump campaign for voting third party go ahead and take a look at the other option . I follow a couple of libertarians groups and they are growing and seem to be a decent split of people from both sides so it really didn’t hurt either side . We really need a smaller government with less control .

Jo Jorgensen 2024 I voted for her this time after voting republican my whole life . I really am sick of all of the bullshit from both parties . Now before all of you guys bitch that we cost you guys the trump campaign for voting third party go ahead and take a look at the other option . I follow a couple of libertarians groups and they are growing and seem to be a decent split of people from both sides so it really didn’t hurt either side . We really need a smaller government with less control .

You mean exactly like our founding fathers designed our government to be? Small, but able to respond in times of crisis. It has become a bloated monster of injustice. Still you have to have order and basic laws(not the mess we have now) and enforce those laws equally and fairly for a just society. Our founders knew it took a people with morals and shared customs to succeed. I only see war or breaking up the union as options at this point. I see no middle ground. I hope I am wrong, but I just do not see how...

From the article it appeared that the poll watchers were getting out of hand which is the reason for them being barred.

Define out of hand? Regardless it is against the law to bar poll watchers. You are excusing this why? Also, it is illegal for any part of our voting process to have nay ties outside of America. That means servers, voting machines made or bought from foreign lands, etc. Exactly for the reason to not allow interference, or even spark the idea an outside power had any sway over it. The truth is many elections over tha past 20 years are not valid according to our constitutions. The problem is way too many excuse shitting on the laws we had that made sense, as long as their side wins.

Define out of hand? Regardless it is against the law to bar poll watchers. You are excusing this why? Also, it is illegal for any part of our voting process to have nay ties outside of America. That means servers, voting machines made or bought from foreign lands, etc. Exactly for the reason to not allow interference, or even spark the idea an outside power had any sway over it. The truth is many elections over tha past 20 years are not valid according to our constitutions. The problem is way too many excuse shitting on the laws we had that made sense, as long as their side wins.

Were they poll watchers or Trump supporters sent by trump to be poll watchers? The article states the poll watchers were kicked out because they were interfering with vote counting. Did they continue counting while the poll watchers were out of the room? Were some poll watchers left in the room while they counted? We don’t have enough information to answer any of those questions. Also, no one said this was a perfect election. I’m certain there never was a perfect election. I’m certain there was some fraud in this election however not enough to overturn the results. William Barr said no MASS voter fraud. Trumps own election official said most secure election ever or something of the sort, he was subsequently fired the next day cause of course you can’t have trump saying the election is stolen and his own fucking election official who oversaw the entire election saying it was the most secure election. Trump is a pathological liar. Why anyone would believe anything out of that mans mouth is beyond me. He’ll be in Guinness before it’s all said and done.

Were they poll watchers or Trump supporters sent by trump to be poll watchers? The article states the poll watchers were kicked out because they were interfering with vote counting. Did they continue counting while the poll watchers were out of the room? Were some poll watchers left in the room while they counted? We don’t have enough information to answer any of those questions. Also, no one said this was a perfect election. I’m certain there never was a perfect election. I’m certain there was some fraud in this election however not enough to overturn the results. William Barr said no MASS voter fraud. Trumps own election official said most secure election ever or something of the sort, he was subsequently fired the next day cause of course you can’t have trump saying the election is stolen and his own fucking election official who oversaw the entire election saying it was the most secure election. Trump is a pathological liar. Why anyone would believe anything out of that mans mouth is beyond me. He’ll be in Guinness before it’s all said and done.

https://youtu.be/vniGMtO4KuE

On a negative note,

The Trump team ( I don't know who on the Trump team posted it) but on their telegram account they came out and said they are not supporting and are denouncing this.

I hope to see more info to see if this is 100% accurate.

It's really hard to trust anyone. If I hear it from Trumps mouth, then Ill believe it.

I did see what Wesley posted that Trump started his own Office of the Former President. I like this idea. I'd like to hear from Trump off twitter and social media so they can't control his communication.

I think many people on both sides are unhappy with their party and are looking for another choice other than the 2 main ones we get. I’m in.

Do you have any evidence of widespread voter fraud?

Really MBD ? After all the respectful, evidence driven, opinions given by members, this is what you have to respond with ? You wanna break balls, cool, be funny, write a zinger ?

The allegation of interference by poll watchers is ignorant with 6 ft social distancing. No one can see anything from 6 ft to challenge ? We know the gerrymandered cheating precincts to watch ...

We don't want to work ya cawk suckers, we just want the union freebies ! The union pays me not to work you hippy fag !

Sincerely, Tommy the Grouch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-20-00-46-02.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-00-46-02.png
    766.1 KB · Views: 25
The Patriot Party

Really MBD ? After all the respectful, evidence driven, opinions given by members, this is what you have to respond with ? You wanna break balls, cool, be funny, write a zinger ?

The allegation of interference by poll watchers is ignorant with 6 ft social distancing. No one can see anything from 6 ft to challenge ? We know the gerrymandered cheating precincts to watch ...

We don't want to work ya cawk suckers, we just want the union freebies ! The union pays me not to work you hippy fag !

You guys spend all day trying convince me there’s voter fraud. You’re right, there is some. They found two dead people voted in Georgia, not 2000 like trump said. The lady in the YouTube video sounds like she has a history. That’s something to look at too. The people you need to convince are the 50+ judges including the Supreme Court, some trump appointed I might add, that threw out the cases and in some cases for lack of evidence. We’ve had recounts upon recounts upon hand counts.

I work full time and then some. You want me to cite all the pro-trump supporter stereotypes as if they apply to you? Let me remind you what trump said about his supporters....”I love the poorly uneducated.” Or that he has to demean and discredit journalists so that people won’t believe negative stories about him.

He is a master manipulator. No code. No honor.

You want to talk about gerrymandering? Have you seen Gym Jordan’s district?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/22/tru...shes-press-to-discredit-negative-stories.html

Get Shredded!

Explain to me why conservative, trump-appointed judges threw out the cases brought to them.

You guys spend all day trying convince me there’s voter fraud. You’re right, there is some. They found two dead people voted in Georgia, not 2000 like trump said. The lady in the YouTube video sounds like she has a history. That’s something to look at too. The people you need to convince are the 50+ judges including the Supreme Court, some trump appointed I might add, that threw out the cases and in some cases for lack of evidence. We’ve had recounts upon recounts upon hand counts.

I work full time and then some. You want me to cite all the pro-trump supporter stereotypes as if they apply to you? Let me remind you what trump said about his supporters....”I love the poorly uneducated.” Or that he has to demean and discredit journalists so that people won’t believe negative stories about him.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/22/tru...shes-press-to-discredit-negative-stories.html

Looks like I hit a nerve ... Here's you :wits: here's me :roflmao:

This is a gear forum, you have to be funny ...

Maybe ur kids will see trannies in there bathrooms at schools or where every to go . Enjoy your higher taxes and energy cost lol.

Fuck the gop

Oh, the GOP needs to be punished ... Count me in Wes ...:paddle:

Attachments

• 1611691371729-1466614020.jpg
    1611691371729-1466614020.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
The Patriot Party

Boo boo hoo. Cry me a fucking river. He sure does love the poorly uneducated.

Last edited:
I bet the homeless votes in California,New York and Chicago was enough to change the election

Back