• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

💥 The Patriot Party 💥

I remember when trolls used to be funny and added entertainment now they just bitches fags and weak ass Americans with a platform, they add zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A grateful man for the platform. Nice of you to show some gratuity. You'll be blessed.

if democrats really believed trump was a liar and con artist they wouldnt demonize his supporters, they would instead try to expose the truth and win them back as they are lost sheep and still americans. well they are not soooo... shit will get worse

if democrats really believed trump was a liar and con artist they wouldnt demonize his supporters, they would instead try to expose the truth and win them back as they are lost sheep and still americans. well they are not soooo... shit will get worse

Lol they're trying to impeach Trump again. Yeah things will settle down in 4 years. Fuk them.

You do realize that the voting laws didn’t apply to just Democrats? They didn’t change the rules and say only Democrats can vote by mail. You’d have a point if that was the case.

Saying , " republicans did it too, or republicans could have done it back " absolutely does not make it right. You always point out republicans break the law too, and it only makes both party's shit. I'm asking to clean up both partys.

You know what? I won’t say anything. I wouldn’t care if it’s a fair trial. It is what it is.

You should spend less time doing this bashing and refocus. Your guy one. You should be thrilled. Go post in the “Fuck yea! Biden won!” thread and talk about all the great stuff he’s accomplished.

There isn’t any thread like that? Hmm that’s odd you should go start one. Good luck.

It's only illegal if it's not true. What if by irony this is the way to get a court to hear the evidence ?

Lol they're trying to impeach Trump again. Yeah things will settle down in 4 years. Fuk them.
they are trying to keep him from running in 2024, that is a straight fear and desperation move. your telling me that in 4 years you cant perform well enough that people will re-elect joe

they are trying to keep him from running in 2024, that is a straight fear and desperation move. your telling me that in 4 years you cant perform well enough that people will re-elect joe

Shit is a joke. They've all but admitted they cheated and now have to stop him next time because they might not be able to.

So true, and if they believed there was no fraud, why do they spend millions to stop all forensic audits ... See, if there's no fraud, they have nothing to hide ? Listen to Rand Paul, he accepted every electoral vote, and says this vote was fraudulent. Some of them lead from the rear like Rand ? It's not over by a long shot.

Actually no, I want him held accountable. You can’t be part of an insurrection and just walk away.

Shit is a joke. They've all but admitted they cheated and now have to stop him next time because they might not be able to.

Admitted they cheated? Who’s they?

Saying , " republicans did it too, or republicans could have done it back " absolutely does not make it right. You always point out republicans break the law too, and it only makes both party's shit. I'm asking to clean up both partys.

Not sure if I understand your response completely but if you were referring to my post I was not making the argument that two wrongs make a right. And I wasn’t saying republicans only break the law too. I was saying in my previous post that the state voting laws weren’t made to help a particular party or group.

She was probably concerned with conservatives brainwashing their children with lies. Lot of that going on right now.

Parents have the legal and a moral right, moreover a parental obligation to teach their children to be successful according to their thinking, thats not brainwashing, thats called parenting.

This is brainwashing.

Imposing LGBTQ Ideology on 5-Year-Olds

Apart from the misleading information provided by both the media and Arlington County Public Schools, there are more essential problems with events for children that promote explicitly LGBTQ ideology. Children are incredibly impressionable. As a father of a 6-year-old, 3-year-old, and 2-year-old, I have consistently witnessed them believing just about anything other children or adults tell them. If an adult tells them they may not the biological sex they presumed themselves to be, they are liable to start questioning themselves, even if this wasn’t anywhere near their mental radar.

Children and parents are not being told the whole truth regarding transgenderism, either. Former transgender person Walt Heyer has noted: “Parents need to know that up to 94 percent of school-age kids who identify as transgender will grow out of their desire to change genders as adults.” Moreover, data show that kids’ lives are put at risk when schools encourage them to identify themselves as gay or transgender at an early age. Heyer observes: “For each year children delay labeling themselves as LGBT, their suicide risk is reduced by 20 percent.”

https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/1...-olds-transgenderism-without-telling-parents/

Last edited:
Cmon guy, don't be trying to troll me today.

I’m not trolling. My questions are sincere. You’re the one saying “they” cheated. How did “they” cheat?

Breaking news shows Horowitz will investigate whether or not DOJ officials tried to overturn the results of the election.

Parents have the legal and a moral right, moreover a parental obligation to teach their children to be successful according to their thinking, thats not brainwashing, thats called parenting.

This is brainwashing.

Imposing LGBTQ Ideology on 5-Year-Olds

Apart from the misleading information provided by both the media and Arlington County Public Schools, there are more essential problems with events for children that promote explicitly LGBTQ ideology. Children are incredibly impressionable. As a father of a 6-year-old, 3-year-old, and 2-year-old, I have consistently witnessed them believing just about anything other children or adults tell them. If an adult tells them they may not the biological sex they presumed themselves to be, they are liable to start questioning themselves, even if this wasn’t anywhere near their mental radar.

Children and parents are not being told the whole truth regarding transgenderism, either. Former transgender person Walt Heyer has noted: “Parents need to know that up to 94 percent of school-age kids who identify as transgender will grow out of their desire to change genders as adults.” Moreover, data show that kids’ lives are put at risk when schools encourage them to identify themselves as gay or transgender at an early age. Heyer observes: “For each year children delay labeling themselves as LGBT, their suicide risk is reduced by 20 percent.”

https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/1...-olds-transgenderism-without-telling-parents/

First, I would note in the article that parents were allowed to choose whether or not they wanted their kids to attend.

Second, do you think gay people choose to be gay?

Admitted they cheated? Who’s they?

I think that's you ? Didn't you admit state legislators didn't change all these new laws. I believe you said republicans negotiated them with Democrats? Wasn't it you who said republicans could benefit from the illegality too ? Plus, don't be silly, you watched as I did, poll watchers behind police tape and newspapers on the windows. There is no possible way to say this vote was legal ...

I think that's you ? Didn't you admit state legislators didn't change all these new laws. I believe you said republicans negotiated them with Democrats? Wasn't it you who said republicans could benefit from the illegality too ? Plus, don't be silly, you watched as I did, poll watchers behind police tape and newspapers on the windows. There is no possible way to say this vote was legal ...

I'm not even arguing with his troll ass anymore. I've tried to explain, be nice ect. He's either retarded or trolling. I'll pass on either one.

I can’t understand you.

Here as an article from the associated press about poll watchers.

https://apnews.com/article/why-poll-watcher-complaint-not-fraud-9ac60f20604f5aadbeaa8d5bee598a4a

In Michigan, a Trump campaign lawsuit included assertions from their observers that poll workers rolled their eyes when viewing votes for Trump, wore masks or clothing supporting the Black Lives Matter movement or appeared to double-count ballots. Other lawsuits claimed poll watchers were temporarily denied access in some locations, but there has been no evidence to back it up. Nor was there evidence of votes being miscounted out of political bias. And most of the litigation alleging this has been dismissed.

They rolled their eyes and wore BLM clothing. Something fishy going on there. Must be fraud.

Also in the article the trump attorneys provide no evidence. Hard to win a case without evidence.

So, what it boils down to is that you have a bunch of people claiming(lying) about voter fraud but when it gets to the courts they provide no evidence. Since when do we not allow evidence in a court case? Probably started around November 3 last year. Sound stupid? Because it is stupid.

And the associated press is rated CENTER.

I'm not even arguing with his troll ass anymore. I've tried to explain, be nice ect. He's either retarded or trolling. I'll pass on either one.

You never provide any evidence. Same as court cases. I’ve tried to have an honest conversation. I’ve asked you time and again for evidence. Nothing.

Get Shredded!
Haha left riots biden

American politics is not about any person or people. Instead it's all about foreign money. Take Barbra Boxer, long time corupt senator. The people finally get her out, and oops, here she is working in Washington as a lobbyists for the comunist party ...Still think the Jan revolution was bad with Chinese lobbyists roaming the halls of our capital. ?

Attachments

• 1611605182620-1466614020.jpg
    1611605182620-1466614020.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
You never provide any evidence. Same as court cases. I’ve tried to have an honest conversation. I’ve asked you time and again for evidence. Nothing.

Lol all while places like AZ won't abide by court orders.
While we see with our own eyes what happened in GA. The GA law states " no case shall be on the floor thats not a ballot case" that alone shows the cases shouldn't have been there let alone what happened with them.
Look you see things your way believe that Biden got more votes than anyone ever lol.
I have a bridge to sell you. Im done with you. Keep your head in the sand.

First, I would note in the article that parents were allowed to choose whether or not they wanted their kids to attend.

Second, do you think gay people choose to be gay?

Dude. A 5 year old? How many 5 year olds are sexually attracted to begin with. None. That’s what makes this so retarded and twisted. Just because a 5 year old boy plays barbies for example doesn’t mean he identifies as a girl or is gay unless some fucked up adult points it out.

Biden said during the debates that he would support pre-adolescent transitioning. That’s messed up. Children CAN’T make that decision. Hell, some adults struggle with it. I have a female cousin that was lesbian in college. She’s happily married to a man now and has two kids.

I can’t understand you.

Here as an article from the associated press about poll watchers.

https://apnews.com/article/why-poll-watcher-complaint-not-fraud-9ac60f20604f5aadbeaa8d5bee598a4a

In Michigan, a Trump campaign lawsuit included assertions from their observers that poll workers rolled their eyes when viewing votes for Trump, wore masks or clothing supporting the Black Lives Matter movement or appeared to double-count ballots. Other lawsuits claimed poll watchers were temporarily denied access in some locations, but there has been no evidence to back it up. Nor was there evidence of votes being miscounted out of political bias. And most of the litigation alleging this has been dismissed.

They rolled their eyes and wore BLM clothing. Something fishy going on there. Must be fraud.

Also in the article the trump attorneys provide no evidence. Hard to win a case without evidence.

So, what it boils down to is that you have a bunch of people claiming(lying) about voter fraud but when it gets to the courts they provide no evidence. Since when do we not allow evidence in a court case? Probably started around November 3 last year. Sound stupid? Because it is stupid.

And the associated press is rated CENTER.

Your just being silly, I found this in 5 seconds. MI poll watchers locked out behind glass, chanting " stop the count ". Here's the problem, you have a AP article telling you your right, and I have a liberal bloom berg picture telling me I'm right. Well, someone has to be right . Can you agree that we are both being told we are right ?

Attachments

• 1611606047580-1342080946.jpg
    1611606047580-1342080946.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
Lol all while places like AZ won't abide by court orders.
While we see with our own eyes what happened in GA. The GA law states " no case shall be on the floor thats not a ballot case" that alone shows the cases shouldn't have been there let alone what happened with them.
Look you see things your way believe that Biden got more votes than anyone ever lol.
I have a bridge to sell you. Im done with you. Keep your head in the sand.

Are you really that surprised people turned out in record numbers? Really? I would have driven to the other side of the state to vote that moron out of office. As I’m sure you would have done the same to vote for him. The problem with trump is trump in that he alienates people and divides people. Problem is, not enough of your side voted or there wasn’t enough. That’s called democracy. Was a fairly close election in 2016, right? You think trump won a lot of new voters over the last four years? Expanded his base? No, he had his base and that’s it.

And I’ll tell you one more thing, all trump had to do was be honest with the American people about the coronavirus and he would have had a much better chance of winning and in my opinion would have won. Leave the scientists figure out how to deal with the virus. Not tell Bob Woodward it’s 5 times deadlier than the flu and that it’s transmitted through the air and tell the American people it’s a hoax or we have it under control or any of the other number of lies he told. Those were all lies that affected the response to this pandemic that indirectly and directly got people killed. If you can’t see that than maybe I’m not the one with my head in the sand.

And here's Reuther with newspapers taped up glass ...

Attachments

• 1611606524794424179451.jpg
    1611606524794424179451.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
Your just being silly, I found this in 5 seconds. MI poll watchers locked out behind glass, chanting " stop the count ". Here's the problem, you have a AP article telling you your right, and I have a liberal bloom berg picture telling me I'm right. Well, someone has to be right . Can you agree that we are both being told we are right ?

Can you provide the link? Are those poll watchers appointed or are they people that just showed up at trumps behest?

And here behind police tape.

Attachments

• 1611606593502876795182.jpg
    1611606593502876795182.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Are you really that surprised people turned out in record numbers? Really? I would have driven to the other side of the state to vote that moron out of office. As I’m sure you would have done the same to vote for him. The problem with trump is trump in that he alienates people and divides people. Problem is, not enough of your side voted or there wasn’t enough. That’s called democracy. Was a fairly close election in 2016, right? You think trump won a lot of new voters over the last four years? Expanded his base? No, he had his base and that’s it.

And I’ll tell you one more thing, all trump had to do was be honest with the American people about the coronavirus and he would have had a much better chance of winning and in my opinion would have won. Leave the scientists figure out how to deal with the virus. Not tell Bob Woodward it’s 5 times deadlier than the flu and that it’s transmitted through the air and tell the American people it’s a hoax or we have it under control or any of the other number of lies he told. Those were all lies that affected the response to this pandemic that indirectly and directly got people killed. If you can’t see that than maybe I’m not the one with my head in the sand.

Like I said, save it sheep.

Trump told us it would happen months before it happened.

Attachments

• 1611606683310-1129917641.jpg
    1611606683310-1129917641.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
Back