Problem with order, been waiting since December, received 1 out of 5 items ordered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Problem with order, been waiting since December, received 1 out of 5 items ordered

Hey everyone,

I am reaching out because of a problem I am experiencing with an order I placed through Monster. I'm looking for assistance, but will try to stay within the forum rules. I initially placed the order on December 31, over 24 days ago. I have been a loyal Monster customer for over 3 years and generally receive orders within 3-4 days of making the purchase. I understand that there are also likely delays due to the holidays and to the COVID pandemic. Therefore, I waited patiently for a few weeks until finally, I reached out and inquired about the status of the order.

Monster replied saying that they had run out of one of the products I ordered, but wanted to know if I would accept a similar compound as a substitute. I informed Monster that the substitute compound was fine and asked if, by any chance, there was an ETA on the order. This exchange occurred between around 7-8 days ago.

I stated in my first email that my primary concern was that my order still being worked on and had not been lost or forgotten. I then received an email stating that my order had been shipped and should arrive in three days, and that after three days, Monster will provide shipping info.

This message was sent over 6 days ago, during which time, I received no package or postal info. Finally, I received confirmation that my order was shipped (again, as I had already informed that Monster shipped the order 6 days prior), along with the tracking #. Finally, I received a box from Monster and quickly ran back inside to open it. Inside, was the substitute compound I agreed to accept instead of the originally ordered product, and nothing else. Out of the five compounds I ordered, and paying above the minimum payment requirement, 24 days later, I received one product.

As I mentioned, Iíve been a loyal Monster customer for over three years. I have posted positive reviews and feedback on message boards and have considered Monster to be among the most efficient and professional companies in the game. However, I have no idea what is going on with this order. Customer service has been responsive but i still ended up with only one item out of my order. Please let me know how you think we should best move forward. If there is an issue, I would greatly appreciate some notice so that I can make adjustments on my end as well. Anyway, thank you Iím advance for your assistance. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Kevin

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    950 Posts
    Rep Points

Please PM me your order number , seems like an easy fix.
    Still sucks you had to wait so long and not get your full order.

Pm me and we will get it resolved asap
    Monster labs representative
    GGG10 = 10% discount mymonsterlabs.com
    Www.monster-gear.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey everyone,

I am just following up on my original post about my problems with a Monster order. As mentioned above, I waited a few weeks before even reaching out to Monster because I have had such a great business relationship with them in the past. I've always received my order, containing the correct items, within 2-4 days (usually around 3 days). I eventually reached out and was told one product was out of stock and asked if I minded a substitute. I was fine with that, but was still waiting for my order. I soon received an email saying my order had been shipped and would arrive in three days. The, six days later, I received the same email. However, this time, I actually received a package from Monster the same day as the email. Unfortunately, it contained only the one substitute product that i had been asked about, and none of the other items I had ordered. I was pretty frustrated as I had just waited 24 days for one product which i technically didn't even order. I was also surprise because Monster has always been efficient and proffessional.

Anyway, I emailed customer service and opened a ticket through their email, and explained the situation in both mediums. But, it was late Friday night and I didn't expect to hear back till Monday. The next day, I was still frustrated and posted my experience on the Monster forum here on this thread I create. That was Saturday night I believe. Sunday morning / afternoon, my man GGG had reached out to me for my order # and the items missing. I replied with that info and told him I had emails and / or anything else he may need. He apologized to me, said he was making the label as we spoke, and suggested I watch the mail around Wednesday. I don't know what type of muscle magic GGG or Monster is using, but I was told that the labels were being made for shipment a little after 3pm on Sunday. I got home from work today around 8:30pm and sitting in my mailbox was the remaining order from Monster.

As I mentioned, I was a little frustrated at first, but I'm completely blown away by how quickly this issue got fixed once I reached the right people. I mean, the remaining order reached me in under 24 hours (I receive updates on my phone). I've dealt with Monster for three years and never had an issue, but somehow, I think this might be even more impressive. GGG apologized for the error, and actually stayed on top of me about the order # and missing items as I went several hours without computer access. That's dedication bro, when the rep is sending the customer multiple emails in an effort to fix the problem faster. So yea, Monster is still, IMHO among the most efficient and professional sources out there. All else aside, I'm amazed by the speed at which this got corrected. It was like a person's first use of Tren A, unbelievably fast results. Anyway, thanks again, I appreciate the help.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,035 Posts
    Rep Points

Good to see it all resolved
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

SARMS-PEPTIDE SHOP

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points

A rep is always th easiest way to get things done. I've repped for sources who won't answer a bad email but they'd answer mine with directions in what to do. Lamo it's not right but they're usually busy

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    950 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
    A rep is always th easiest way to get things done. I've repped for sources who won't answer a bad email but they'd answer mine with directions in what to do. Lamo it's not right but they're usually busy
    He knows
    Www.monster-gear.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    950 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Packman84 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am just following up on my original post about my problems with a Monster order. As mentioned above, I waited a few weeks before even reaching out to Monster because I have had such a great business relationship with them in the past. I've always received my order, containing the correct items, within 2-4 days (usually around 3 days). I eventually reached out and was told one product was out of stock and asked if I minded a substitute. I was fine with that, but was still waiting for my order. I soon received an email saying my order had been shipped and would arrive in three days. The, six days later, I received the same email. However, this time, I actually received a package from Monster the same day as the email. Unfortunately, it contained only the one substitute product that i had been asked about, and none of the other items I had ordered. I was pretty frustrated as I had just waited 24 days for one product which i technically didn't even order. I was also surprise because Monster has always been efficient and proffessional.

Anyway, I emailed customer service and opened a ticket through their email, and explained the situation in both mediums. But, it was late Friday night and I didn't expect to hear back till Monday. The next day, I was still frustrated and posted my experience on the Monster forum here on this thread I create. That was Saturday night I believe. Sunday morning / afternoon, my man GGG had reached out to me for my order # and the items missing. I replied with that info and told him I had emails and / or anything else he may need. He apologized to me, said he was making the label as we spoke, and suggested I watch the mail around Wednesday. I don't know what type of muscle magic GGG or Monster is using, but I was told that the labels were being made for shipment a little after 3pm on Sunday. I got home from work today around 8:30pm and sitting in my mailbox was the remaining order from Monster.

As I mentioned, I was a little frustrated at first, but I'm completely blown away by how quickly this issue got fixed once I reached the right people. I mean, the remaining order reached me in under 24 hours (I receive updates on my phone). I've dealt with Monster for three years and never had an issue, but somehow, I think this might be even more impressive. GGG apologized for the error, and actually stayed on top of me about the order # and missing items as I went several hours without computer access. That's dedication bro, when the rep is sending the customer multiple emails in an effort to fix the problem faster. So yea, Monster is still, IMHO among the most efficient and professional sources out there. All else aside, I'm amazed by the speed at which this got corrected. It was like a person's first use of Tren A, unbelievably fast results. Anyway, thanks again, I appreciate the help.
    Glad i could help bro.
    Lmk if you need anything else...
    Www.monster-gear.com