• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloody stools from test??

Trynagetswole

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 2 and a half weeks in on cycle number 2 for me . first one was good went well. I am running test e 250 twice a week and the morning after my first pin there blood in my stool. I went in got colonoscopy and all was well. I feel great but when I pin I will bleed and it starts to go away right on the day I'm going to pin again ( bout 3 , 3 1/2 days .then starts over the very next morning. Has anyone had problems like this or heard of it. Also I'm getting gear from a very legit source that part has been considered . so sadly unless I can get some solid factual advice my cycle will come to an end. Hopefully someone can help

How many threads are you going to start? Go to a DR. Testosterone won’t give you bloody stools. Maybe you have hemorrhoids or are straining too hard. If you’re gay try lube abs lay off the anal for a while

How many threads are you going to start? Go to a DR. Testosterone won’t give you bloody stools. Maybe you have hemorrhoids or are straining too hard. If you’re gay try lube abs lay off the anal for a while

3 I started 3 assumed they were all diffeeent but I figured there would be atleast one or two keyboard warriors would come out thanks for input

It's the Biden shit making your ass bleed bro .

No all kidding aside your need to see the doctor . I don't believe it has anything to do with the test

3 I started 3 assumed they were all diffeeent but I figured there would be atleast one or two keyboard warriors would come out thanks for input

he voted for Biden bro. So pay no mind to his abhorrent retardation.

good luck with your problem tho. Like I said in another thread. Could be something related to your internal organs... intestinal tract..... possibly even cancer..... best to keep going to a doctor and pay attention to any other changes your experiencing.

also, might as well cut your cycle short until you get squared away.

good luck with your problem tho. Like I said in another thread. Could be something related to your internal organs... intestinal tract..... possibly even cancer..... best to keep going to a doctor and pay attention to any other changes your experiencing.

Thanks guy i appreciate it

Its very common on compounds like Var and Winstrol actually.

The color of the blood can determine what it is. What is bad is if you see dark black/dark reddish color. That could mean it is in the intestines and be a separate unrelated issue

When it is relative to AAS, specifically oral AAS, we also see that many of the issues are that the user is on a very high calorie and high protein diet. The stools are harder and the user also tends to have more blood flow overall to the veins and blood vessels. And what is common is that the blood vessels rupture and come out with the stool, so its not that you actually have blood in the stool per say, but blood "on" the stool, and it can literally come out as blood drops or almost like urine stream from the rectum. This usually comes out as a bright red color or in or on the stool as bright red, fresh blood, because it is.

Not a fun topic at all but I have seen this dozens of times with clients and they all freak out over it rightfully so.

What the best thing you can do, if you do tie it down to this cause is to lay off the AAS, or back off it if need be.

You can use a stool softener like COLACE or DULCOLAX

Increase your fiber intake, and try eating smaller meals more often, and increase your hydration.

I have yet to see a case in an AAS user where it ended up being an intestinal issue or dysfunction, so if it does ever happen it is very rare.

Good luck.

lol I didn’t vote for Biden you dense inbred. I voted for Jo Jorgensen. I hate Trump and Biden.

Keyboard warrior. Okay. If you think testosterone has any mechanism to make your ass bleed you should never touch any ped. If you go on a board of strangers and ask them instead of going to dr you shouldn’t ever touch anything.

Keyboard warrior. Okay. If you think testosterone has any mechanism to make your ass bleed you should never touch any ped. If you go on a board of strangers and ask them instead of going to dr you shouldn’t ever touch anything.

When you first started with AAS, you never had a question.

So what if his question is foolish to you, it’s not to him. Nobody made you the asf question Nazi... give the guy a break man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
If this is serious heres my input. I have something horribly wrong with my desceneing colon/rectal area and what i found to be my saving grace is glycerin suppositories and the prep h hemorrhoid shrinking suppositories. Bisacodyl works great at first but the colon qjickly gets tolerant to it and it stops working after a few days. The glycerin ones seem to work through a more mechanical way and don't develop tolerance. Empty out with the glycerin ones, then put in the shrinking one to soothe and shrink swollen tissue.

You are not being helpful. This isn't the pit. Why act this way here?

Back