• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test e 250

Trynagetswole

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone else experienced blood in there stool from using test I'm on test e 250 pinned twice a week. I already got a colonoscopy done and nothing wrong by the time its time to pin again most of the blood is gone what is going on???

You probably have a hemorrhoid.. and is not related to the Test.

You probably have a hemorrhoid.. and is not related to the Test.

^^^^^^^

I would say if you are over 50 might be something else and I would check with doctor, but probably hemorrhoids. Also, if its bright red it is most likely hemorrohoids. Not a bad ides to check with doc if its a recurring issue.

Lord some of these questions.

Look dude, you're gettin into more serious medical issues. And unless there are any doctors in here you're asking the wrong guys. No offense to any of the other fellas but some of these questions are above our pay grade. And that question, my friend, is above our pay grade. This could a number of things. See a doctor Stat.

Has anyone else experienced blood in there stool from using test I'm on test e 250 pinned twice a week. I already got a colonoscopy done and nothing wrong by the time its time to pin again most of the blood is gone what is going on???

Bro why taking 500mg week test is the reason of blood on stools ? why people always blame steroids for all side effects ? even a normal dosage of the more known and safest steroid . I got same problem but i have hemorrhoids

Back