• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Grey Top HGH

stephenkelly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone used grey top hgh?? I would like to hear what you thought and is it worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a while but I have seen good numbers on greys . Bit y top colors really don't matter . Can't see BLK tops were the best for a long time but I have seen some bad numbers on them also .

Has anyone used grey top hgh?? I would like to hear what you thought and is it worth it?

Yup,
Before Beltropin, greys are real good generic.
They run out quickly, a lot of people use them.Gonna try the angtropins next

Max

Last edited:
Yup,
Before Beltropin, greys are real good generic.
They run out quickly, a lot of people use them.Gonna try the angtropins next

Max

Cool so in your opinion I should give them a try. What results did you have when you used them?

Depends on the brand. There are so many color top generics. Some good and some alright. So it really depends on which sponsor your looking to try.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Depends on the brand. There are so many color top generics. Some good and some alright. So it really depends on which sponsor your looking to try.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

I’m looking at one sponsor in particular yes

Grey top ????? from witch lab??? the best way is to find real place with good anavar , primo and probably the hgh there is top notch to . I use from PSL with amazing results even when on 5ius day

TP Grey tops are not the same production as Supertropin grey tops anymore.

Get "Supertropin" greys and his gold/tan tops. These are Anke bio production.

Fuck TP and his corrupt Pro Muscle mafia of mods (rajjin etc.) covering up lies and bullshit. He stopped getting Anke bio long ago but never admitted it. It's good gh, not bunk, but it's still not Anke biotech. I was banned for talking about this on Pro Muscle.

Anke bio is not Chinese "generic" these are Chinese pharma. You guys need to know what you're putting in your body.

Back