• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Itchy nips

Tweeter2oo7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone help me out. Been out of this for a while. Jumping back in. Going to run 500mg week of test e and maybe some npp or deca. Haven’t decided yet. Anyways I’m prone to estrogen at that amount of test in the past. Give me some suggestions to run with the cycle to help keep that at bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imho, old school advise is itchy nips is pretty common. Painful nips need pharma grade Nolvadex imedeatly. 500mg a week is not much - I wouldn't need anything. Standard protocol is .5 adex every other day get bloods ?

If you sensitive, add some aromasin 12.5mg day after you pin each time.

What kills, survives. L

Imho, old school advise is itchy nips is pretty common. Painful nips need pharma grade Nolvadex imedeatly. 500mg a week is not much - I wouldn't need anything. Standard protocol is .5 adex every other day get bloods ?

in the past on that dosage i would get tender sometimes and sometimes i wouldn't in my left nip during different cycles. i was younger and ignored it like a dummy

Me too. I never even heard of nolva till about 1987. I was lucky I never got gyno, but then I knew some guys that just ran 20 mg of nolva the whole cycle ? I don't know if that's right either ? Back in the early 2000s I ran adex at .5 eod, and I think it hurt gains. I'm a hard gainer, but I can usually put on 30 pounds - no way with adex imho.

You dont even begin the cycle, so begin and when you fell sides use tamoxifen until sides gone . Never use AI without needed but always have on hand Tamox, arimidex or aromasin ( and use only if needed )

Someone help me out. Been out of this for a while. Jumping back in. Going to run 500mg week of test e and maybe some npp or deca. Haven’t decided yet. Anyways I’m prone to estrogen at that amount of test in the past. Give me some suggestions to run with the cycle to help keep that at bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back