• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Questions about etiquette

Jorgen1994

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all,

I'm new to this and noticed that some places ask only to be contacted for information such as product lists. I'm curious about the right way to go about contacting these places, what's the etiquette? What are they going to ignore and what is a good place to start?

Note: I have 0 desire to know of any sources, or anything else that goes against the rules. I am purely curious about the unwritten rules of making contacts. Thanks for your time, sorry if this is still against the rules.

Get your post count up to 10 and PM the rep.

Hey all,

I'm new to this and noticed that some places ask only to be contacted for information such as product lists. I'm curious about the right way to go about contacting these places, what's the etiquette? What are they going to ignore and what is a good place to start?

Note: I have 0 desire to know of any sources, or anything else that goes against the rules. I am purely curious about the unwritten rules of making contacts. Thanks for your time, sorry if this is still against the rules.

Best thing to do is go into a sources sub forum and browse around you’ll find your answer as to how to order or make contact. Or just simply pm a rep for them. Welcome to the forum

Email them “List”. Thats it.

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back