• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Conor McGregor? Anyone watching tomorrow??

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this another fucking cash grab or is this a legit fight worth watching?

Anyone have a link or know where this can be picked up for free??

BTW they are both 32 years old but Conor is looking like 40 y.o. All that booze is aging his ass.

He will win unfortunately. He will be gifted the belt and not defend and keep it under wraps for two years like last time. Shit show.

I will be watching for sure. I favor Conor, but Dustin has made big improvements since their first fight. He's much bigger, more durable and can seriously crack!

Check Crackstream.is for a stream

I will be watching for sure. I favor Conor, but Dustin has made big improvements since their first fight. He's much bigger, more durable and can seriously crack!

Dana has been going on and on about how you won't be able to stream this one. I guess we'll see. I have IPTV so I think I'll be good.

He will win unfortunately. He will be gifted the belt and not defend and keep it under wraps for two years like last time. Shit show.

Poirier going to just let him whip his ass? The ref on the take? He must be part of the deep state too. Jesus Christ you’re exhausting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they both have improved a lot. Cardio has always been Connor’s problem. If Poirier can take him in to later rounds, Connor going to have trouble. Connor lands that left, it’s over.

Poirier going to just let him whip his ass? The ref on the take? He must be part of the deep state too. Jesus Christ you’re exhausting.

Bro if you don't know wtf you're talking about maybe you should take a nap because you're so exhausted.

Show me where I said Dustin will throw the fight. Show me please. You can't work in HC, shit maybe you can.

Dana has been going on and on about how you won't be able to stream this one. I guess we'll see. I have IPTV so I think I'll be good.

Yeah, I've seen some interviews recently with him talking about making examples out of streamers. We will see. I used to pay for PPVs regularly, but some of the streams have gotten so good that I haven't bought one in a bit. I don't love the fact that the PPVs have gone up in price and moved behind the ESPN+ pay wall.

Never heard of IPTV?

You buy some set top box and it's easy to set up??

Never heard of IPTV?

You buy some set top box and it's easy to set up??

I pay 5.00 a month for the last couple years. They don't sell them anymore but there's others out there. YouTube IPTV services.
Its HD and you get everything.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, I've seen some interviews recently with him talking about making examples out of streamers. We will see. I used to pay for PPVs regularly, but some of the streams have gotten so good that I haven't bought one in a bit. I don't love the fact that the PPVs have gone up in price and moved behind the ESPN+ pay wall.

I hope he has a plan as the streamers are pissed and saying it a will be everywhere now. Guess we'll see soon.

Connor will finish him in the 2nd. I used to order ppv when I could do it from my remote. Not into the espn+ thing.

Bro if you don't know wtf you're talking about maybe you should take a nap because you're so exhausted.

Show me where I said Dustin will throw the fight. Show me please. You can't work in HC, shit maybe you can.

You said Connor was going to be gifted the belt. Who’s gifting it to him?

You said Connor was going to be gifted the belt. Who’s gifting it to him?

Well, let's see here. I said he would beat Dustin and would be gifted the belt.
Khabib is retired so who do you think they'll give the belt to?

Dude you really should stick to being a nurse or whatever you do.

You didn't even answer my question anyway. You're just trying to start shit.

Actually, at that point in this thread you hadn’t said anything about him beating Poirier you just the belt would be gifted to him. When 99% of your bullshit is coming from conspiracy theories, I assumed this was too. Relax, who gives a shit. Did you put cream in your coffee this morning. Lol

You didn't even answer my question anyway. You're just trying to start shit.

What’s the question?

Just watched the weigh ins. I really want to watch this now

What’s the question?

Stop playing
"Show me where I said Dustin will throw the fight. Show me please. You can't work in HC, shit maybe you can."

Stop playing
"Show me where I said Dustin will throw the fight. Show me please. You can't work in HC, shit maybe you can."

Lol. I’m done man. Goodnight sugar bear

Get Shredded!
If anyone knows or gets a link to this fight later, please post it up.

Thanks guys

If anyone knows or gets a link to this fight later, please post it up.

Thanks guys

I like watching Dana say he's gonna catch us streaming it and we're fucked. Lmao fuck him. Stream it is. If I find it I'll link ya over

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Lol yea assholes raised the ppv price again now over $70.00 I’ll never get another ill wait 20 mins and watch it on youtube

Lol yea assholes raised the ppv price again now over $70.00 I’ll never get another ill wait 20 mins and watch it on youtube

How do you find that?

Free Link is over on our sister forum AnaboleX

www.Anabolex.org

Look in the main section

Fuck that 70 bucks ....

Back