• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Conor McGregor? Anyone watching tomorrow??

losers gimmick #35 :funny:

Lol....again says the man living in mamas basement and posted up everything that msm released ....Im enjoyin this its like old times!...see now I can honestly say I entertained and spent time with the mentally retarded , its like giving back to my community ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol he ended up allowing him 7k. So dude lost 7k.

IML Gear Cream!
I bet he is glad now he wasn't allowed a 50K bet though.

Oh I'm sure but his guys are so stupid its unreal. The cash these guys lose is unreal. No one of his guys really bet MMA but they lose a shit ton on football, basketball and football. Its a lot of mortgage guys and dealership guys. Talk about dumb.

losers gimmick #35 :funny:

Cant make bets with food stamps or psychiatric medication....your such a loser...do you realize how fucking stupid you look , honestly you been banned and still hang around like nothing is wrong ....man you call me stupid? ...to each its own lifter

Last edited by a moderator:
This lifter guy really bothers you huh? So let me get this straight, you started shit with him, he finished it, you kept babbling and then crying to admin about his posts, he got banned, and you still bring up his name all the time. Not only are you retarded, but you are OCD for lifter. Look the dude owns you, I get it. You are dumb. Accept your spot in life. You are an idiot and an embarrassment. It is ok. Im sure your mom still loves you when no one is around.

Ummmm oh no am I wrong and this obvious gimmick account not be lifter? I mean he uses the same bullshit words and says same old bullshit lifter use to say...And yeah that lifter guy was/is a piece of dog shit, he wished members and their families dead not to mention he held every political thread hostage and spammed the fuck out the board with day late dollar short MSM media regurgitated coverage....he also loved to use my phrases and words as his own because he was a mental case like a fatal attraction type deal ....but oh oh I must be mistaken and this lifter guy isnt you...:laughat:

Back