• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Increlex with gh/ slin

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If someone was to take a high dose of increlex, would there be any point or benefit of adding gh and slin since igf is already elevated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If one is an experienced slin user for one.... If one knows wtf they are doing and are using a good protocol there is always a benefit to slin. If you want to really grow. Even without gh I'll take a gram of test with humalog over anything else. Nothing else works like slin.
That being said don't use it you'll die. (That's what I'm supposed to say right?)

If someone was to take a high dose of increlex, would there be any point or benefit of adding gh and slin since igf is already elevated?

one of increlex side effects is hypoglycemia so dont add slin. GH makes me hyperglycemic so it may be a good add

Brother if you are using real increlex is alredy alot of money and is more than enough to make you look like a NICK Walker . 99% people cant afford this golden boy .

Brother if you are using real increlex is alredy alot of money and is more than enough to make you look like a NICK Walker . 99% people cant afford this golden boy .
good point, that said is this a script?

A script of increlex is like $50,000... and no insurance covers it.

Yeah def lowers blood sugar. Just didn’t know if there way any benefit of adding gh or slin to it

Yeah def lowers blood sugar. Just didn’t know if there way any benefit of adding gh or slin to it

cant say this for everyone but GH raises my blood sugar so I need more insulin, but I'm type 1 so not sure what the protocol is for normal folk

What is your goal ? be IFBB Pro? your stats? Yes hgh + slin is the secret of grow this days ( because increlex not even all IFBB olympia pros have can afford ) but i still believe 99,9% dont need it . To be big and ripped anabolics are more than enough and big example is the 70´s athletes

if your spending all that money for increlex you might as well go all in and stack hgh and slin with it to maximize results

they all have synergistic effects together

but yeah thats what i would do

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
yes is not high dosages of test that makes you huge but yes higher IGF levels using HGH + SLIN and IGF , but 99% cant afford that and they try to push the grow using high test and insulin because is cheap and they look puffy not shreded like the IGF people

if your spending all that money for increlex you might as well go all in and stack hgh and slin with it to maximize results

they all have synergistic effects together

but yeah thats what i would do

That’s why I wondered if I just went high igf and didn’t use gh or slin

Back