• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Test 400 Bite?

dmart47

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering if anyone has used King's T400 and was wondering if it has a bite to it. I used a test 500 by another source and I could barely sit on injection side for 2 days after each pin.

Thanks in agvance.
D

Wondering if anyone has used King's T400 and was wondering if it has a bite to it. I used a test 500 by another source and I could barely sit on injection side for 2 days after each pin.

Thanks in agvance.
D

I haven't heard of any complaints. Hopefully someone can chime in

I'd say there's going to be bite on anything over 300 no matter who makes it

I figure as much as well. Thought I'd see if anyone had any first hand experience.

Gonna order some..I will answer my own question once I pin it!

Get some sterile oil and cut it down . It will still be 400 just more ml in the pin

Last edited:
Is it a blend or E ?

Any shit at 400-500 has bite.

What kills, survives. L

Doesn't have too
I've used tons of high dose Test
The worst was a 50cc jug of 250...end up giving it away

IML Gear Cream!
Here's my take on high mg oils . It should only be used when pinning multiple compounds to save room for extra mls. If your trying to save money and cut corners you usually pay the price for it somewhere down the road plan and simple. Now I have never ran the sponsor your asking about so Im not trashing or talking shit about them at all I'm just speaking in general

Been having horrible pip and swelling from some test e 400 from another source and got some Kings Test 400 in a couple days ago. Pinned .6 mls straight subq in glute yesterday and thankfully it's all good so far. Don't know if it's the blend or the oil

Tank you for chiming in!
D

Been having horrible pip and swelling from some test e 400 from another source and got some Kings Test 400 in a couple days ago. Pinned .6 mls straight subq in glute yesterday and thankfully it's all good so far. Don't know if it's the blend or the oil

finally got around to ordering the T400 for pin will be tonight... I will keep you guys updated.

so I am a couple shots in and I am happy to let everyone know its pretty smooth. I do not think I have felt anymore PIP the the 250 which is basically none.

Thanks King

Blend
200mg cyp and 200mg enth

That's key right there, should be way less pip than straight test e 400. I'm using a 500mg blend with test e 200, test c 200 and test d 100 and it has no pip.

That's key right there, should be way less pip than straight test e 400. I'm using a 500mg blend with test e 200, test c 200 and test d 100 and it has no pip.

Blending is smart. I have used 500mg test, Sust, 400mg Deca . Key is blending with reg dosed Test. Or using 1/2 ml , pip is minimal.

Max
Just IME

so I am a couple shots in and I am happy to let everyone know its pretty smooth. I do not think I have felt anymore PIP the the 250 which is basically none.

Thanks King

Thanks for the feedback man!

Back