• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ROID for ADMIN 2022

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s coming. Now is the time to kiss my ass

Can I just slurp a fart out of ur ass and call it a day?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

How's that
52fcc7e8ebf6eff852d3fceb0780b1b5.jpg

You can’t fuck this place up any worse, why not.

It's funny.

Trump was running this country for 4 years. Many complained and bitched.

But yet? It was still the place where everyone wanted to come?

Racist white America the libertard newz said, and yet? Still immigrants were clamoring to enter this country legally and illegally.

For such a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, bigoted place to live...we sure are the bees knees.

ASF is like that too. I think the political shit storm found it's way inside our walls too. With much help of some members in particular...constant political threads with not much else to contribute.

And yet, ASF continues on.

Naaa.. ASF isn't that bad.
Different opinions for sure.
Lots of name calling... childish accusations.. Personal insults..its all here.

Still... For the most part we kinda all get along.
I like it here.. most do I think.

Let the levity continue.

Naaa.. ASF isn't that bad.
Different opinions for sure.
Lots of name calling... childish accusations.. Personal insults..its all here.

Still... For the most part we kinda all get along.
I like it here.. most do I think.

Let the levity continue.

I think this is the first positive thing you have posted. I don't dislike anyone here I just talk a lot of shit, it's all in good fun.

I think this is the first positive thing you have posted. I don't dislike anyone here I just talk a lot of shit, it's all in good fun.

I'm glad you like him and he has a couple of friends cause he would be by his little old lonesome

I'm glad you like him and he has a couple of friends cause he would be by his little old lonesome

Listen here you fuck you...he SAID he likes me but he meant he LOVES me.
Lots of guys here..YOURSELF INCLUDED mister, dont dislike me. I mean no harm and people know it. I dont throw around the gay thing..talking about gay rights and stuff. I'm not into muscle jocks anyway. (fucking gross) I was here for years--quiet as a mouse--never posting-just reading. I only changed my avatar and told u guys I was gay because of Trumps military trans ban--it came up in some thread here. Otherwise it never woulda come up.

I really like the banter here honestly... I used to like the back and forth on getbig--but it doesnt have the same flow as ASF.
...and Im on all of them with this name--and steroid.com under the name "remington'..been there since 2005 too.

Listen here you fuck you...he SAID he likes me but he meant he LOVES me.
Lots of guys here..YOURSELF INCLUDED mister, dont dislike me. I mean no harm and people know it. I dont throw around the gay thing..talking about gay rights and stuff. I'm not into muscle jocks anyway. (fucking gross) I was here for years--quiet as a mouse--never posting-just reading. I only changed my avatar and told u guys I was gay because of Trumps military trans ban--it came up in some thread here. Otherwise it never woulda come up.

I really like the banter here honestly... I used to like the back and forth on getbig--but it doesnt have the same flow as ASF.
...and Im on all of them with this name--and steroid.com under the name "remington'..been there since 2005 too.

We all love your our gay friend lol . Didn't mean to get your little dick twisted in your panties

Let's make ASF awesome again lol

Only if you promise to NOT allow political posts. And to NOT post political crap yourself. So lame all the politics

@ROID We here at ASF will always wave the tren white n blue flag. But what exactly does your administration have planned.

Trena-caid for all?
Universal ai?
Stimulant checks?

Do we get hats with your name on them. Or rallys...

Will this be a forum of the juicers by the juicers

Nah but on a serious note.
Any changes to come in your mind or just a change of hands.

U talk about my dick alot...is there something you wanna share with us babe?

...and that's pretty gay too.

Now now , just cause you would be the bottom in our relationship don't get so upset now lol!!

Back