• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Any and ALL THOUGHTS ON DHB!!!!!

stephenkelly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m really leaning towards DHB ....I want to know everyone’s experiences and opinions....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently on 375/wk. Jpal’s when he had it dosed at 125 using guaic. Mixing 1.5ml with 1ml of test twice a week. Pip is more than tolerable. It may be my new favorite add on. Vascularity and cosmetic effects are stellar along with strength.

Currently on 375/wk. Jpal’s when he had it dosed at 125 using guaic. Mixing 1.5ml with 1ml of test twice a week. Pip is more than tolerable. It may be my new favorite add on. Vascularity and cosmetic effects are stellar along with strength.

Yeah that’s the look I’m going for more vascular would be awesome......

My thoughts... These more designer AAS are for short experimentation and not for prolonged use. Even Trenbolones should be pretty much the same. These things, for the most part, have not made their way through regulatory agencies for human use. Most of them failed in animal studies for some reason, usually organ toxicity. trenbolone is licensed for veterinary use but essentially for use in bovine in the last weeks before slaughter during the fattening stage to help put mass on them. This is a very different application compared to a BBer on a 500 - 1000 mg of this stuff every week for 3-6 months a year.

In my view the better way is to rely upon steroids that have been staples over the last 50-60 years like Testosterone, nandrolones, oxandrolone, Stanozolol, chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, methandrostanolone, methenolone, drostanolone, and even boldenone. That and pharma grade GH.

If you find real shit, it’s the best. Way less pip at 100mg/ml.

For the strength per mg compared to a mast or primo it is higher , like 4 times stronger . It does not aromatize and does not create progesterone. Those are very attractive qualities to me. It is harsh on lipids, and probably hair if that’s a concern.
it’s reported to not be as strong as tren, but similar, without the sides , also attractive .
everyone being different, with different goals etc should look at anything from their personal perspective. From mine , I think it will add huge benefits at a low dose , even as low as 100 wk.. if it’s 4 times stronger than mast , well you get the point

For the strength per mg compared to a mast or primo it is higher , like 4 times stronger . It does not aromatize and does not create progesterone. Those are very attractive qualities to me. It is harsh on lipids, and probably hair if that’s a concern.
it’s reported to not be as strong as tren, but similar, without the sides , also attractive .
everyone being different, with different goals etc should look at anything from their personal perspective. From mine , I think it will add huge benefits at a low dose , even as low as 100 wk.. if it’s 4 times stronger than mast , well you get the point

Yeah I’ve researched plenty on DHB I’ve ran tren before which I like but I want to give DHB a shot....

Did not effect my blood work at all, super strong as in you only need like 300mg max for me, sides just get worse beyond that. You will notice very quickly that you are more full and vascular. Dry gains, nothing too crazy. I will definitely be using it again it basically replaces primo in a stack, would be really good for cutting.

Back