Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,624 Posts
    Rep Points

Blind Spots

Have you ever changed lanes on a highway while driving and then realized you almost crashed your car into someone else? Different vehicles have different blind spots. It can be a major adrenaline dump when you realize a car is in your blind spot and you never saw them.

Have you ever considered that you have other blind spots? Why do some people see the future so clearly but others are forever skeptics? Why do some people see their weaknesses plain as day but others are oblivious of them.

Have you ever defined your own blind spots? We are so good at pointing out others faults and blind spots but we never seem to see our own. I guess that's why they call them blind spots.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

PIT POSSE SOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts
    Rep Points

Heavy getting deep
    Purlpe Drank Board Rep
    BM Labs Board Rep
    Paxton Board Rep
    Olympus Board Rep
    Blackstar Board Rep.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,499 Posts
    Rep Points

I question everything...including myself. Seriously...have you seen some of the stuff I post?!

In my truck with her size 7 bare feet against the windshield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

That's why I changed out my side mirrors on my F-150 to the F-250 mirrors. No more problems.
    ENGINEERED TO SPEC! BUILT TO LAST!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    976 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok I'm going to seriously admit this. I went to the wife's work for lunch break and backed in my lifted Cummins on 37s yeah they're wide AF and its a big truck.

So some old civic decided hey I have a small car, lowered on 15s or some shit. Thought it would look cool parking next to my big truck with his small car.. He backed in next to me. I walked out got in on the driver side, the civic was on the passenger side looked in both mirrors and was like ok I'm good.
    I ran this fuking car over with my rear passenger wheel! No joke. The worst part is I didn't even know until I heard the sounds.

So I get out and sure is shit the fender the hood the bumper done! I walked the complex looking for the owner, asking ect and notta. So I left a note, sorry I ran over your car! Here's my phone number. Stuck it on the wiper and looking like a fool people were taking pics and shit lol. I've never even hit a car ect ever. But this little midget car could not be seen.

Anyway, there was a dude there that wanted to take pics and get my plate number ect. I was like whatever I'm leaving my info anyway.

Never heard from the person! No shit, I still meet the wife for lunches now and then but I've never seen the car.

My gym bro is a local Sargent for PD. I told him and he said there's a lot of Hispanics here and they don't have insurance. Its against the law not to have it. Plus they might not be legal so they don't say anything. He said this happens all the time.

I can't think of any other reason. Even dude got my info just in case I didn't leave it. To this day it trips me out. This was like two years ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

My personal blind spot is that I think Iím a really nice approachable guy, but Iíve been informed that Iím totally an asshole and not approachable at all. Not that Iím mean or rude, just not how I see myself. I honestly donít see it. It Has effected my career, I tried to play the game and act differently to advance but just feels phony and fake. Whatever tho, have to be myself. I like me, and I have a hot ass wife. so yeah, fuck off bosses promote the little dip shit yes men, Iím who I am

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    290 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CAhardcore View Post
    My personal blind spot is that I think Iím a really nice approachable guy, but Iíve been informed that Iím totally an asshole and not approachable at all. Not that Iím mean or rude, just not how I see myself. I honestly donít see it. It Has effected my career, I tried to play the game and act differently to advance but just feels phony and fake. Whatever tho, have to be myself. I like me, and I have a hot ass wife. so yeah, fuck off bosses promote the little dip shit yes men, Iím who I am
    Lol sounds familiar. I'm nice af but apparently I look like an asshole.

According to kilsong it's super scary

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points

Cars in recent years have a bunch of cameras and sensors, so this problem disappears. Not all cars have such a function yet, but soon it will become commonplace as automatic windows or air conditioning.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,447 Posts
    Rep Points

I got resting bitch face as well.

so does my wife so I can appreciate the confusion people have. But Iím also mouthy a fuck to those that carry a pretentious ego. Which, in my career, seems to be everyone.

I got my haters thatís for sure but Iím a pretty nice guy when ya get to know me.