• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hospital not able to pin

buki1718

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just like the title says ive been in the hospital for 2 days now and looks like I'm going to be here for a few more days. I was pinning prop on cruise then switched to GC ATIPP blend. Last pin was 90mg on Monday when i went to the hospital and have been here since. I am/was pinning eod, so supposed to pin again
Might sound stupid but will I be ok? Since I've been pinning nothing but short esters.?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just like the title says ive been in the hospital for 2 days now and looks like I'm going to be here for a few more days. I was pinning prop on cruise then switched to GC ATIPP blend. Last pin was 90mg on Monday when i went to the hospital and have been here since. I am/was pinning eod, so supposed to pin again
Might sound stupid but will I be ok? Since I've been pinning nothing but short esters.?

Bro you'll be a ok. Lol get well.

cant you have a family or friend bring test prop to you? they can drop off stuff. to give to you or even ship it with express.....

Just wait.
The Atipp has some long ester, your levels will dip, but not the end of the world . Probably more important to recover from what ever has you in the hospital

even after 5 days, you’ll be fine with ATIPP. Be well and be healthy bro!

Get well brother, that's what matters right now. You can get your pinning sorted out once you are out of the hospital and back on your feet. Missed one pin when I was hospitalized for a severe lung infection a few years ago and missed it by 2 days.

Last edited:
Shooting AAS in the hospital?
Seems so wrong.
Why?

Thanks brothers, appreciate it! Hopefully be outta here n a few days

Shooting AAS in the hospital?
Seems so wrong.
Why?

Some people are actually on something called TRT and need testosterone to maintain health. Ever heard of that?

IML Gear Cream!
No... I haven't.
Sounds interesting!
Tell us more babe.

Oh man. Can't pin. Nice to know you, friend. Hope you have everything lined up for when 'the day' comes. Moment of silence for the op...thank-you

Some people are actually on something called TRT and need testosterone to maintain health. Ever heard of that?

Lol @ this. Let's say op is on this thing they call 'trt' and just so happens to be prescribed by a doctor. The hospital would be able to accommodate.
How some of you make it thru a day is beyond me at times.

Lol @ this. Let's say op is on this thing they call 'trt' and just so happens to be prescribed by a doctor. The hospital would be able to accommodate.
How some of you make it thru a day is beyond me at times.
Dam dude whats up, or whats not up your ass. If you have nothing positive to contribute to the conversation then just skip it maybe? Or does your life suck that bad. I never thought death or anything was going to occur. Just asking a simple question

People like you get irritating. Crying about not being able to do a shot. Just like the guy asking about blood in his stool. We look like fuckin doctors? Stupid people get up my ass. You comfy up there?

There's nothing positive to contribute. It's a lame fuckin topic. "I can't pin " big fuckin deal. God damn girl

People like you get irritating. Crying about not being able to do a shot. Just like the guy asking about blood in his stool. We look like fuckin doctors? Stupid people get up my ass. You comfy up there?

Yeah im comfy up your ass and I'm sure you're enjoying it ill stay up there aslong as you need me to baby girl

At least you can recognize your stupidity. That's all that matters. Good for you, pal.

At least you can recognize your stupidity. That's all that matters. Good for you, pal.
Id rather be the stupid one then the guy who lets the stupid ones all be up his ass . So kudos to you to boss

questions are what this forum is for and at least its an actual steroid question and not a political post. next time dont post real question in the pit people just assume your here for trouble

Get Shredded!
questions are what this forum is for and at least its an actual steroid question and not a political post. next time dont post real question in the pit people just assume your here for trouble
I apologize, I just realized that I posted in the pit. I Asked while in the hospital and didn't even realize it man. Actually still here today
Won't happen again

I slammed this morning. Nice little pwo blend I've come up with. How about you?

Guys that refer to injecting steroids as “slammed” definitely get fucked in the ass.

"Pinning" is better? Sounds pretty feminine to me. Only thing missing is the faggoty lisp that goes along with it.

“slamming” sounds masculine.... but in a super gay way... nah mean?

Wanna try a different approach? That one kinda got shut down.

Maybe talk about my mama next or something?

Last edited:
Mama shit is about elementary level. Which is where you are with the gay shit. Surprising coming from you. I've read several of your posts and you appear to be better than that. A little disappointing. Don't give me the satisfaction and stoop to my level.

Last edited:
Lol

I disappoint myself daily. I will try harder next time...

Back