Tren, Primo, or DHB?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    202 Posts
    Rep Points

Question Tren, Primo, or DHB?

So, I know all these are great cutters... But curious on overall thoughts between the three... As some have less sides...

Which do you like/recommend and why? Also, if you can add the dosing you had success with - that would be awesome!

I have tried Primo, but never at higher doses so I didn't really see any changes.
    I have tried Tren, lived through the sides, but have read some other things about Tren that discourage me from using it again.
    I have never tried DHB, as of yet.

Curious on feedback as I am wanting to choose one of them for my next cutting cycle.
    Cruise Cycle: Sustanon 250mg/Week | Proviron 50mg/Day
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL | GF

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,065 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    So, I know all these are great cutters... But curious on overall thoughts between the three... As some have less sides...

Which do you like/recommend and why? Also, if you can add the dosing you had success with - that would be awesome!

I have tried Primo, but never at higher doses so I didn't really see any changes.
    I have tried Tren, lived through the sides, but have read some other things about Tren that discourage me from using it again.

Curious on feedback as I am wanting to choose one of them for my next cutting cycle.
    Iíve ran dhb and ran it up to 600mg just to see what it does and how I liked it. And honestly I liked it a lot. No bad sides besides sweating which isnít the worst thing ever. I sleep with a fan on all year anyway. Was nice and dry and dense looking, monster veins as well. Much stronger and better than primo and way less harsh than tren. Plus it doesnít aromatize.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm a tren guy myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    202 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Iíve ran dhb and ran it up to 600mg just to see what it does and how I liked it. And honestly I liked it a lot. No bad sides besides sweating which isnít the worst thing ever. I sleep with a fan on all year anyway. Was nice and dry and dense looking, monster veins as well. Much stronger and better than primo and way less harsh than tren. Plus it doesnít aromatize.
    Awesome feedback man, thank you.

What would you say would be a good entry level dosing if I run sus250 (500mg) and mast-e (400mg) with alongside with it, per week?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    I'm a tren guy myself
    Normally I am the same... Usually run Tren E 200mg a week, have had really awesome results with it.
    Cruise Cycle: Sustanon 250mg/Week | Proviron 50mg/Day
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL | GF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    252 Posts
    Rep Points

Never used tren, might not ever

Never used primo but want to. Leaning towards a 6-700/wk for 18-20 weeks. Not going to bother at any lower dose.

Currently on first dhb run and like it a lot. May be my new favorite add on after mast. Vascularity, strength, and other cosmetic effects at 375/wk are all A+

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,065 Posts
    Rep Points

Awesome feedback man, thank you.

What would you say would be a good entry level dosing if I run sus250 (500mg) and mast-e (400mg) with alongside with it, per week?

- - - Updated - - -

Normally I am the same... Usually run Tren E 200mg a week, have had really awesome results with it.
    Personally what I did was start at 300mg then bumped it to 400mg then made the jump to 600mg. I think 300 is a great start for this compound. At one point I was pushing 1.5cc of just dhb and no pip at all.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    768 Posts
    Rep Points

With tren- the pleasure ain't worth the pain FOR ME. Love Primo- but u have too run SOOO much of it too get the full benefits- and u have too run it SOOO long and it's SOOO expensive.(I do however like too add say 200 to my cruise too help keep gains and to help w/ the "letdown" from a blast- just me)So out of these 3, looks like DHB might be your best bet.(never run it myself- but I FULLY trust my buddy A-font. if he says it'll do the job, I'm in!) Think it's next on the list for a spring blast! Good Luck bro, whatever u choose!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

If you can afford primo at 700mg week or more is the best and safest compound yo cut , if you cant trenbolone is the option because even low dosage is enough to help you get ripped , 600mg , 350mg tren is alredy amazing - DHB i never used but i will try my next cutting for sure .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm a big primo fan. 600mg a week is a great dosing for me. Gives me crazy nitrogen retention, fullness, vascularity, etc. Everything you would expect from good primo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points

Primo is probably my all time favorite. You will see a complete recomp around 600 to 800 per week range. I get absolutely zero sides from it. Now Tren is an entire different ball game. Sides and risks but you will see a major difference as well. Honestly I would rather do Primo. Never tried DHB,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts
    Rep Points

Primo gives me anxiety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Have any of you guys done bloods after a run with DHB? Iím curious how much it screws with the lipids and liver, the nerd from ďmore plates more datesĒ said it could effect the liver but idk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Have any of you guys done bloods after a run with DHB? Iím curious how much it screws with the lipids and liver, the nerd from ďmore plates more datesĒ said it could effect the liver but idk.
    I think MustardTiger did and all his markers came back in range after only a short time .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren is all encompassing. I say DHB and Primo together would be like Tren alone. I love primo if I canít find real shit. Hardness but I feel good and like it around 600mg. DHB is good for me around 500mg anything more I canít handle the pip.

What kills, survives. L

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    I took DHB for 14 weeks and then ran bloods, first 4 weeks I ran 275MG of DHB then I slowly increased my dosage up to 475MG, I had no issues with my blood work but then again I have never had blood work out of range for anything and I do check it regualry. My HDL is garbage ever since I have been on TRT so not even counting that however. I did have some high blood pressure readings but most the time my blood pressure was ideal. DHB is super strong and effective at 300MG, I won't be going over 300MG of DHB again as I only feel sides got worse with the dosage increase with little to no increased benefits.
    Last edited by MustardTiger; 01-22-2021 at 08:25 PM.