• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tren Hex

Wardamn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is your opinion on Hex? Have never run it.

Been in this game far too long..Tren Hex..Is different..Yeah..esters are esters but..Tren Hex is amazing..and if you don't believe it..run it and you'll see for yourself..also research the Half-Life.. it's all over the place..Para is still King

also looking for opinons. 4 years ago if you asked me, i would say Tren is Tren . But its actually not.

I have a different look on Tren E and Tren Ace. Tren ace is more drier i found and less sides.... Im curious what differences tren ace is compared to Tren Hex. Look? sides? if people can comment

IMO: Great Ester low mg in total needed. Ace is hard and heavy , powerful results and sides. Enanthate : can be good for someone who already can handle ace first a few times.
Hex/Para: Favorite - 150-300mg along w Sustanon is quite incredible. Dosage is variable due to past history of training, cycling , stats.

If I had to pick one Ester of tren ; it is hex
Sust is my preference but a lot use Prop, E or C

Max

Thanks guys. I'm thinking about a 6wk 200-250mg a week run late spring

Back