Best compound between these two to recomp dhb or primo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Best compound between these two to recomp dhb or primo

Hey, not super new here just don't post as much as I probably should, I'm on other forums also just about all. Iv been wanting to try jpal for awhile now . Coming off a pretty bad back injury but I'm much better now. Then right before I was about to head back the covid shit hit unfortunately.

Anyway iv been wanting to try jpals oils expecially his dhb I know he changed it a bit wondering if anyone has tried to new formula and hows the pip? Also wondering about the newer npp 150 hoping I don't have any issues with either the dhb or npp crashing on me being I'm in winter where I'm at. Also looking at trying the anavar if anyone can give me any reviews or Insight on these would be awesome and appreciated.

Also looking at primo, basically looking for the best recompimg compound other then tren and having to deal with any of the harsh sides to it. I'm obv gunna have some other compounds in with these cycles.

But curious of ur guys opinions that have experience expecially with dhb? And which would be a better recomp compound to help drop some bodyfat and build some muscle. Obv diet and training are gunna play a big role in this. Thank you for any help and knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

I saw Greg doucetteís (love him or hate him, heís used a lot of compounds and is a pro) video on DHB, saying itís about 4 times as strong as primo, so you can run a whole lot less and get similar results.
    Primo is considered milder, but also needs to be run at pretty high doses to see its results, and itís pricey as fuk.
    So for me, DHB at a low dose .. thatís what Iím planning soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    766 Posts
    Rep Points

What kind of sides with dhb ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm a primo fan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Hi, Iím sorry to bother but Iím new and Iím trying to order for the first time and I donít know what the bcoin address is for jpal. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for posting here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

PIP seems to be the most complained about .
    Can cause increase BP
    Negative effects on lipids
    Increases sweating, in gym and night sweats
    Doesnít aromatize, which for me is the #1. I always had bad sides with highly aromatizing stuff even with AI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

I saw you mentioned diet & training will play a big role, but what will your calorie intake be & what's your split like?

Calorie intake is gonna determine the recomp majorly.
    Last edited by Xazevs; 01-21-2021 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

DHB E has light PIP, I mix it with test c and deca or tren. My blasts are always in this pattern:
    test
    deca or low deca w/ tren
    DHT or DHB

For example, my current blast is as follows:
    Test c 200 x2
    Deca 200 x2
    DHB 187.5 x2
    Winny 50 mg PWO
    test base 50 mg PWO

I have a 10,000 BTU single room AC and keep room at 72 degrees. PIP is really mild, this is the old DHB 125, I have not tried the 100 version yet.
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Rep Points

Big fan of JPal's Primo ... I get zero PIP from it and good results. Currently pinning 80mg along with 100mg sust ED and have zero sides. Will be running the DHB later on this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,098 Posts
    Rep Points

Primo lover. Dhb is a lot less expensive but primo is a clear winner IMO. Dhb definitely seems to do a lot more physique wise.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

I've never pulled the trigger on Primo as DHB is cheaper and effective.

If I were to, and I have considered it, JP's is the way to go at current price PIP free 200 mg/ml. Everyone else charging same price at 100 mg/ml. I love DHB with Anavar or winny btw, not whole cycle but for final beach prep, say 6 weeks before June.
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

I haven't toally decided whether I'm gunna start cal wise I'm thinking around 3-3500 and seeing how I'm looking in the mirror and weight wise in two weeks , then decide weither to pull back on some carbs, as I keep going depending on how I'm looking and weight I'll be adding in cardio slowly... Food is gunna be clean figure 6-7oz of protien carbs I'm thinking starting at 400-450 a day and pulling back as needed and then as I keep going carb cycling... If I can drop body fat using cardio and working out and putting the size back on then I'll keep carbs in with my before training meal and post training meal.... I'll be looking to get in 4-5 whole meals with a shake after training. I don't have fats in cause I haven't decided but I'm thinking of trying to keep them low... I really wanna see how I'm gunna start to react and look once I start again. I'm coming off a pretty bad back injury I was out for three months had to get CT scans and MRIs turned out to be herniated and bulging disc and alil spinal stenosis, and a impingement on my left side. It took finding a good chriopractor which all the doctors laughed and said wouldn't help or fix it and I also get massage therapy, cause alot of the pain went into my left glute and down my left leg, it hurt like hell the. Right when I got the clear to go back easy the first week covid hit and every shut down.

The thing I'm worried about using the dhb is picking a decent amount up and having an issue with pip I don't plan on pinning more then 1 cc at a time and I'll deff be mixing it with some test cyp or enth and prob some mast e. The dhb cycle I'm looking at doing is this test e or c,dhb, mast e, tbol kickstart I was thinking maybe adrol but I prefer tbol,finished with var, pharma gh humas and Geno's eod protocol 4 iu to start then going to 6 iu 12-16 weeks....

The primo cycle is 20 weeks. Test e or c,primo,npp after ten weeks dropping the npp n putting in tren hex or e at a low dosage, tbol kickstart, var to finish and provirion haven't decided with the provirion to add it in right at the start or at the 10 week mark, gh same protocol eod 4iu upping to 6iu.

I know these cycle are very rough outlines and I'm not giving dosages but I don't plan on running crazy wild high dosages I start low. Test 400-450, primo 400 maybe 500,npp 450, tren 200-250, tbol 40mg, provirion 50mg, var 30-50mg.

In the dhb cycle I'm thing 300-350 dhb, same test dosage, same oral dosages , mast e 400mg. Training I haven't pinned down yet I have always trained like legs one day, back done day,arms one day, chest one day, shoulders one day so basically a body part a day.... But I'm thinking of trying a push,pull,legs, with an added leg day in there cause there a weak point well everything is right now, but to start I could probably use the extra rest day cause I'ma probably be pretty soar.... If I use a dhb it's gunna be jpals I'm just alil worried about the pip... From what most said as long as u don't go over a ml u should be fine and I figure if I'm mixing it with alil test I should be okay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Seems like I would be pushing it going 16 weeks with the dhb 12 sounds better from what everyone is saying... I appreciate all ur guys thoughts knowledge and feedback also.... I know dhb can be alil tough on bloods.on the lipids for some people.... I usually don't have an issue with pip using any carrier oil... I always have this problem I already have the primo which is pharma and two other brands which were tested so I know my stuff is good there.... I'm not trying to get massive just yet just trying to get close to where I was before the injury and covid... Thinking I'm just gunna grab like 3 vials of the jp dhb, the 50mg var tabs, some mast e, test e , and maybe some of the new npp 150 or tren e.... I think as long as I keep it to a ml and mix it and maybe warm it alil before pinning and keep it to the glutes I should be fine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,098 Posts
    Rep Points

Pounds, I like your rough outline of the primo-hex one best out of the two. Basically using the better (IMO) compounds, keeping the hex limited to a shortened period , more primo e/test e/npp with provi Var. Then your switching out the 19ínor. Could avoid the dhb, drol, tbol altogether really . Anyway just an opinion and costly , definitely would avoid pip and the harsher compound would be hex which even 150mg would yield some impressive reomping action. Always fun to formulate a plan. Good luck and hope you get a chance to run it.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks brother I don't knock anyone's advice and knowledge , I always believe u can learn and take advice expecially in this game, I just spent the last idk how long researching and looking at a CPL different labs blood work and hplc testing reports.... I have my CPL labs I trust but damn just seen one and all the oils were around 10 percent under the label claim...

I appreciate the time I'm prob gunna do the primo one since I basically am ready to roll and then some with everything I need.... Thanks again max