• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not my president thread......................

giphy.gif

Yeah, but now we are supposed to be obedient and civil. Otherwise you're a racist bigot.

I will fucking bet their won't be one investigation of any kind in the next 4 years.

Just everyone sucking each others dick.

What sucks is they won't have anything to talk about on CNN anymore. May take a few months bc they have to blame everything that's going wrong on Trump's policies.

Oh yeah they will.. Cnn and MSNBC will be just fine watching the southern district of NY go after that filthy animal.
Hopefully they get his illegal immigrant wife too!
https://youtu.be/6uwFBQyC0qM

he will be the most hated president in history, half the country voted for him only to protest trump not because they love his policies, now that trump is gone that vitriol will need a new home

Not sure if the video is legit but is shows the national guard turning their backs on Biden supposedly.

Hey Hugh welcome back and tell us how you really feel!

Haha left riots biden

It's not going to be ok joe, because liberals are rioting you just 8 hours into your administration ...

Attachments

• 20210120_230432.jpg
    20210120_230432.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2021-01-20-23-19-00.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-23-19-00.png
    745.5 KB · Views: 27
Get Shredded!
Pretty sure it’s sinking in with all of you by now that Joe Biden is your president. I know that bothers you and I felt the same way in 2016. Believe me, I take no satisfaction from that, it sucks.

I do, however, feel great satisfaction in the fact that it’s sinking in with Trump as well.

Pretty sure it’s sinking in with all of you by now that Joe Biden is your president. I know that bothers you and I felt the same way in 2016. Believe me, I take no satisfaction from that, it sucks.

I do, however, feel great satisfaction in the fact that it’s sinking in with Trump as well.

Lol its a bit early guy. Yeah Biden won but you just dropped a gift on us. We'll soon know that dems are batshit crazy! I mean we knew but everyone will soon know.

Oh and BTW, where was everyone at today? Most votes in history and couldn't even pull a crowd at the black lives matter plaza. Geez.

Lol its a bit early guy. Yeah Biden won but you just dropped a gift on us. We'll soon know that dems are batshit crazy! I mean we knew but everyone will soon know.

Oh and BTW, where was everyone at today? Most votes in history and couldn't even pull a crowd at the black lives matter plaza. Geez.

The grieving process is painful, I understand. I’m always here for those that need solstice.
I’ll start a prayer chain for you and send virtual hugs your way.

Yeah, but now we are supposed to be obedient and civil. Otherwise you're a racist bigot.

I will fucking bet their won't be one investigation of any kind in the next 4 years.

Just everyone sucking each others dick.

What sucks is they won't have anything to talk about on CNN anymore. May take a few months bc they have to blame everything that's going wrong on Trump's policies.

agreed Biden is a damn racist and bigoted sonofabitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last solstice was a month ago bro... lol

tommy, I will offer you some solace after you realize the mistake you made when you voted for a Ching Chong puppet to be in charge of your children’s/grand children’s future.

Read the hit piece in Politico this morning. https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/19/joe-biden-inaugural-speech-lincoln-460506. The left is already throwing your savior under the bus. He has served his purpose. There will be a miraculous successful war against COVID, the victory of which will be placed at the demented old man's feet as he is shown the door. in 100 days or less. Then Harris will step in and the enhanced domestic version of the new Patriot Act will be ushered in. Congratulations on the gigantic scam. Who is really president? Klaus Schwab possibly? The new climate czar John (Swift Boat) Kerry thinks Schwab and his world wide reset, where no one owns anything and will be happy about it, is swell. https://thenewamerican.com/john-kerry-talks-great-reset-at-world-economic-forum/.

You defend monsters, traitors and villains. After the purge of conservatives there will be no use for you either.

Congratulations on your win.

Read the hit piece in Politico this morning. https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/19/joe-biden-inaugural-speech-lincoln-460506. The left is already throwing your savior under the bus. He has served his purpose. There will be a miraculous successful war against COVID, the victory of which will be placed at the demented old man's feet as he is shown the door. in 100 days or less. Then Harris will step in and the enhanced domestic version of the new Patriot Act will be ushered in. Congratulations on the gigantic scam. Who is really president? Klaus Schwab possibly? The new climate czar John (Swift Boat) Kerry thinks Schwab and his world wide reset, where no one owns anything and will be happy about it, is swell. https://thenewamerican.com/john-kerry-talks-great-reset-at-world-economic-forum/.

You defend monsters, traitors and villains. After the purge of conservatives there will be no use for you either.

Thank you.

The link was about speech prep? Where’s the hit?

The poor dementia patient doesnt realize he even is Prez, so its not a problem. Poor ole' Joey, not much time left on earth...

Joe's best quote: "If you think i'm brain-dead, you should see my supporters"!!

I liked when Bubba was in office, not a fan of Ghay Barry-O (lying muzzie) and this guy is the worst.
Can Clinton run again as a dem?

Trump was whacked, but times (economy, finanaces) were great (pre-RONA) so who cares how nutz he was. (I guess TDS whack-jobs do).

If times are good during someones run, Im happy. People these days choose on personality and their sensitive feelings. (Hurtful pussies).

But this dementia guy, already setting things up for failure. (Allowing millions of illegals to flood the country, back to total reliance on foreign oil, etc)... Whack'o...

Attachments

• image_2021-01-21_100043.png
    image_2021-01-21_100043.png
    392.3 KB · Views: 28
Back