Not my president thread......................

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 75
  1. #16
    Senior Member
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,068
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,491
    Thanked in
    2,024 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hey Hugh welcome back and tell us how you really feel!
    Show me

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    250
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Rep Points
    749019500




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    250
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Rep Points
    749019500

    Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    She's not illegal.
    How do you know, seen her paperwork?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,201
    Thanked in
    793 Posts
    Rep Points
    1486213385

    Haha left riots biden

    It's not going to be ok joe, because liberals are rioting you just 8 hours into your administration ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D-Bol does a body good ...

  5. #20
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,626

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    543
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,270
    Thanked in
    5,841 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    For _BeastMode

    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,293

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    945
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,768
    Thanked in
    1,032 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Pretty sure itís sinking in with all of you by now that Joe Biden is your president. I know that bothers you and I felt the same way in 2016. Believe me, I take no satisfaction from that, it sucks.

    I do, however, feel great satisfaction in the fact that itís sinking in with Trump as well.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,954

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    442
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,599
    Thanked in
    992 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Pretty sure itís sinking in with all of you by now that Joe Biden is your president. I know that bothers you and I felt the same way in 2016. Believe me, I take no satisfaction from that, it sucks.

    I do, however, feel great satisfaction in the fact that itís sinking in with Trump as well.
    Lol its a bit early guy. Yeah Biden won but you just dropped a gift on us. We'll soon know that dems are batshit crazy! I mean we knew but everyone will soon know.

    Oh and BTW, where was everyone at today? Most votes in history and couldn't even pull a crowd at the black lives matter plaza. Geez.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,293

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    945
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,768
    Thanked in
    1,032 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Lol its a bit early guy. Yeah Biden won but you just dropped a gift on us. We'll soon know that dems are batshit crazy! I mean we knew but everyone will soon know.

    Oh and BTW, where was everyone at today? Most votes in history and couldn't even pull a crowd at the black lives matter plaza. Geez.
    The grieving process is painful, I understand. Iím always here for those that need solstice.
    Iíll start a prayer chain for you and send virtual hugs your way.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    563

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    789
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    272
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    3640100

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Yeah, but now we are supposed to be obedient and civil. Otherwise you're a racist bigot.

    I will fucking bet their won't be one investigation of any kind in the next 4 years.

    Just everyone sucking each others dick.

    What sucks is they won't have anything to talk about on CNN anymore. May take a few months bc they have to blame everything that's going wrong on Trump's policies.
    agreed Biden is a damn racist and bigoted sonofabitch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,714

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    471
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    The grieving process is painful, I understand. Iím always here for those that need solstice.
    Iíll start a prayer chain for you and send virtual hugs your way.
    Solstice? It would've been a better troll if you'd used the right words

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,687

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,684
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,510
    Thanked in
    4,488 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The last solstice was a month ago bro... lol


    tommy, I will offer you some solace after you realize the mistake you made when you voted for a Ching Chong puppet to be in charge of your childrenís/grand childrenís future.

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    410

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    255
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    232652133

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Pretty sure itís sinking in with all of you by now that Joe Biden is your president. I know that bothers you and I felt the same way in 2016. Believe me, I take no satisfaction from that, it sucks.

    I do, however, feel great satisfaction in the fact that itís sinking in with Trump as well.
    Read the hit piece in Politico this morning. https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...lincoln-460506. The left is already throwing your savior under the bus. He has served his purpose. There will be a miraculous successful war against COVID, the victory of which will be placed at the demented old man's feet as he is shown the door. in 100 days or less. Then Harris will step in and the enhanced domestic version of the new Patriot Act will be ushered in. Congratulations on the gigantic scam. Who is really president? Klaus Schwab possibly? The new climate czar John (Swift Boat) Kerry thinks Schwab and his world wide reset, where no one owns anything and will be happy about it, is swell. https://thenewamerican.com/john-kerr...conomic-forum/.


    You defend monsters, traitors and villains. After the purge of conservatives there will be no use for you either.

    Congratulations on your win.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    250
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Rep Points
    749019500

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Read the hit piece in Politico this morning. https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...lincoln-460506. The left is already throwing your savior under the bus. He has served his purpose. There will be a miraculous successful war against COVID, the victory of which will be placed at the demented old man's feet as he is shown the door. in 100 days or less. Then Harris will step in and the enhanced domestic version of the new Patriot Act will be ushered in. Congratulations on the gigantic scam. Who is really president? Klaus Schwab possibly? The new climate czar John (Swift Boat) Kerry thinks Schwab and his world wide reset, where no one owns anything and will be happy about it, is swell. https://thenewamerican.com/john-kerr...conomic-forum/.


    You defend monsters, traitors and villains. After the purge of conservatives there will be no use for you either.

    Congratulations on your win.
    Thank you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    250
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Rep Points
    749019500

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Read the hit piece in Politico this morning. https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...lincoln-460506. The left is already throwing your savior under the bus. He has served his purpose. There will be a miraculous successful war against COVID, the victory of which will be placed at the demented old man's feet as he is shown the door. in 100 days or less. Then Harris will step in and the enhanced domestic version of the new Patriot Act will be ushered in. Congratulations on the gigantic scam. Who is really president? Klaus Schwab possibly? The new climate czar John (Swift Boat) Kerry thinks Schwab and his world wide reset, where no one owns anything and will be happy about it, is swell. https://thenewamerican.com/john-kerr...conomic-forum/.


    You defend monsters, traitors and villains. After the purge of conservatives there will be no use for you either.

    Congratulations on your win.
    The link was about speech prep? Whereís the hit?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,022

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,122
    Thanked in
    679 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The poor dementia patient doesnt realize he even is Prez, so its not a problem. Poor ole' Joey, not much time left on earth...

    Joe's best quote: "If you think i'm brain-dead, you should see my supporters"!!

    I liked when Bubba was in office, not a fan of Ghay Barry-O (lying muzzie) and this guy is the worst.
    Can Clinton run again as a dem?

    Trump was whacked, but times (economy, finanaces) were great (pre-RONA) so who cares how nutz he was. (I guess TDS whack-jobs do).

    If times are good during someones run, Im happy. People these days choose on personality and their sensitive feelings. (Hurtful pussies).

    But this dementia guy, already setting things up for failure. (Allowing millions of illegals to flood the country, back to total reliance on foreign oil, etc)... Whack'o...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2020, 05:39 PM
  2. GC For President
    By Lightspeed62165 in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2019, 01:47 PM
  3. GR for President.
    By WaterTurkey in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-03-2015, 06:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums