• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MONSTER LABS 10-15% Off Discount Codes

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please use code "ggg10" for 10% off oils and Orals.

New customers can use our 15% code 'NEW19752020H'

Last edited:
Please use code "ggg10" or "triple10'' for 10% off oils and Orals.

New customers can use our 15% code 'NEW19752020H'

Nice Monster Is Ballin!

Max

Bump bump.bump

15% still on for first order newbie?
Also, I've always been a Tren E guy after years ago popping my cherry on Ace, thereafter been Tren E, mostly due to pinning frequency convenience. I keep eyeballing Hex but don't know much about if there's any significant difference in end results as A or E. Your personal opinion? Also noticed for the first time in sources I've used or looked at you have Equitren blend. Haven't seen this before, but caught my attention because this current cycle I want to run sust(maybe just cyp)/tren (deciding on E or Hex), and EQ/Proviron/Var and Winny (50MG each). I've always thought on blends, in my own head, can the actual amounts of each be accurste per pin or does it matter because overall in using the whole vial you'll get the total amount at the end of the day. As far as keeping serum levels consistent per each inject...the thought of that Equitren is very intriguing. Thanks in advance

15% still on for first order newbie?
Also, I've always been a Tren E guy after years ago popping my cherry on Ace, thereafter been Tren E, mostly due to pinning frequency convenience. I keep eyeballing Hex but don't know much about if there's any significant difference in end results as A or E. Your personal opinion? Also noticed for the first time in sources I've used or looked at you have Equitren blend. Haven't seen this before, but caught my attention because this current cycle I want to run sust(maybe just cyp)/tren (deciding on E or Hex), and EQ/Proviron/Var and Winny (50MG each). I've always thought on blends, in my own head, can the actual amounts of each be accurste per pin or does it matter because overall in using the whole vial you'll get the total amount at the end of the day. As far as keeping serum levels consistent per each inject...the thought of that Equitren is very intriguing. Thanks in advance

15% offer is still valid.

Tren Hex , is in between tren A and tren E , so not fast , but not long ester. I have seen guys pin it eod or e3d wtih no difference in gains or sides , but you will have to try for yourself .

Im not an EQ or tren E guy , so i cant comment on our EQuitren blend , but we do sell a lot of it . EQ gives me anxiety and Tren E makes me a bigger a**hole , so i stay away from that it

15% offer is still valid.

Tren Hex , is in between tren A and tren E , so not fast , but not long ester. I have seen guys pin it eod or e3d wtih no difference in gains or sides , but you will have to try for yourself .

Im not an EQ or tren E guy , so i cant comment on our EQuitren blend , but we do sell a lot of it . EQ gives me anxiety and Tren E makes me a bigger a**hole , so i stay away from that it

OK thanks, sounds great. Time to shop. Luckily I don't turn into a total dickhead on tren because in today's social climate, that wouldn't bode well..lol

IML Gear Cream!
New member here! Placed my first monster order today, are new members allowed to pay with visa/MasterCard or is it Bitcoin only? Sorry for being a newb. I haven't learned how to use Bitcoin yet

New member here! Placed my first monster order today, are new members allowed to pay with visa/MasterCard or is it Bitcoin only? Sorry for being a newb. I haven't learned how to use Bitcoin yet
Hello,
Please go to www.mymonsterlabs.com to view all payment methods.

Back