• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

'It's said: Joe Biden will resign in seven days' (source @ ArizonaReporter)
2a49dedad9e35beead87792d7f72e6f4.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Sorry confused by this..

Who is saying Biden will resign?

How does Biden’s infrastructure plan stack up against Trump’s plan. Does it add to all the projects started by Trump or is it for new projects?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like all of congress, I haven't been through the 12000 pages. The little I have seen looks like a lot of the typical pork. They've been selling it as a "jobs bill"....one of the reasons why when the new job/unemployment report came out it was depressing and didn't fit the bill.

I got nothing. It was shared and commented on highly, but nothing concrete. The general consensus was it is either training or a "silver alert" for Joe.

Sorry confused by this..

Who is saying Biden will resign?
'It's said' They're probably in the office right next to 'they.' Lol That was put out on Telegram today by the ArizonaReporter. Most likely, there's nothing to it, but I guess we'll see in 7 days

'It's said' They're probably in the office right next to 'they.' Lol That was put out on Telegram today by the ArizonaReporter. Most likely, there's nothing to it, but I guess we'll see in 7 days

For such an interesting piece and from an interesting source, it seems like it would have set things on fire. But it hasn't caught on...yet.

How do you crush the working poor.......? Ask Bejing Biden. He knows.

This is more for you venmo users than it is about the president.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/we-found-joe-bidens-secret-venmo

We Found Joe Biden’s Secret Venmo. Here’s Why That’s A Privacy Nightmare For Everyone.

This thing bothers me a little bit because of the privacy issue due to the fact that i use it to take payments from alotta customers. As far it effecting the phuckboi president I couldn’t care any less. And it’s not like i have anything to hide but scammers can do alot with the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

00-10.jpg

Earlier this week Joe Biden announced that flags would be flown at Half Staff tomorrow to honor the men & women in blue who died in the line of duty. Today he "Friday news dumped" that he'd changed his mind: in his opinion, they aren't worthy of lowering the flags. Unacceptable!

E1ZGS4HWUAMOupp

E1ZGUylWQAMsLW1

Earlier this week Joe Biden announced that flags would be flown at Half Staff tomorrow to honor the men & women in blue who died in the line of duty. Today he "Friday news dumped" that he'd changed his mind: in his opinion, they aren't worthy of lowering the flags. Unacceptable!

He and followers are unamerican, commie, Marxist traitors.

Yep , dumb sob is still wearing a mask lol !!! It's all about the science lol. I wonder how much China has actually paid these motherfuckers?

187671464_1216841222084403_5468291727991731355_n.jpg

Last edited:
This entire Admin is brain dead

It literally can't get any worse for them....

187381661_4380898725262049_5401629254555057815_n.jpg

Back