• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
REPORTER: "There are photographs and reports of Border Agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants. Does the admin. see that as an appropriate tactic?"

PSAKI: "I don't have the full context. I can't imagine what context would make that appropriate."

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1440039944076992522

We literally are dealing with the dumbest humans on the Earth who are trying to spread propaganda to other dumb humans.

Can you imagine being this dumb.

The Reins are a "whip" LOL

41c894e0-1a46-11ec-affe-32701a9030cf

MSM, Libturds, dumbest kvnts in history, period. Laughable buffoonery...

We literally are dealing with the dumbest humans on the Earth who are trying to spread propaganda to other dumb humans.

Can you imagine being this dumb.

The Reins are a "whip" LOL

41c894e0-1a46-11ec-affe-32701a9030cf

If trump were president right now you better believe they’d be a whip….

Comically embarrassing how braindead Demturdz actually are. Ignore the obvious, create fake agenda, run he media and push it on 1/2 the country.
(WHo are also braindead, embarrassing libturd sheep), who cant wipe their own arse.

Demographics folks, demographics! (Or is it those darn whote supremacists again)?? LOL :hmm:

Demturd->
laughat.gif
<-Newborns

Attachments

• jakkazz.JPG
    jakkazz.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 43
https://www.disclose.tv/un-world-is-on-the-edge-of-an-abyss/

UN: World is on the “edge of an abyss”

“I am here to sound the alarm: The world must wake up. We are on the edge of an abyss — and moving in the wrong direction. Our world has never been more threatened. Or more divided. We face the greatest cascade of crises in our lifetimes.”

Secretary-General António Guterres of the UN

Untitlasdfasdfed-3-1024x581.jpg

print-icon.svg

'10 For The Big Guy': Politico Confirms Hunter Biden's China, Ukraine Emails Are Legit

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-hunter-bidens-china-ukraine-emails-are-legit

Several emails from Hunter Biden's laptop have been confirmed as legitimate, according to Politico, citing claims in a new book, along with emails released by a Swedish government agency.

hunter%20biden%20face_2_4.jpg

Ben Schreckinger’s “The Bidens: Inside the First Family’s Fifty-Year Rise to Power,” out today, finds evidence that some of the purported HUNTER BIDEN laptop material is genuine, including two emails at the center of last October’s controversy.
A person who had independent access to Hunter Biden’s emails confirmed he did receive a 2015 email from a Ukrainian businessman thanking him for the chance to meet Joe Biden. The same goes for a 2017 email in which a proposed equity breakdown of a venture with Chinese energy executives includes the line, “10 held by H for the big guy?” (This person recalled seeing both emails, but was not in a position to compare the leaked emails word-for-word to the originals.)
MORE: Emails released by a Swedish government agency also match emails in the leaked cache, and two people who corresponded with Hunter Biden confirmed emails from the cache were genuine. -Politico

Now they got blm in NYC jumping waitresses and trashing another restaurant.

Bwahaha ...the gimmicks and some of these fools here are fucking morons

Dems are the dumbest creatures on Earth

Can u fathom some of these assholes actually believe this crap?

Talk about division. Bidens fake admin has fucked up the USA in 8 months beyond recognition. And I'm guessing it's bc China owns him

Holy fuck.these people are stupid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210922-214548.png
    Screenshot_20210922-214548.png
    485.9 KB · Views: 68
Audit results tomorrow

I’m sure it will drag on for 40 more years. But, we shall see.

do you think anything will even be done about this IF the truth is ever revealed? Im doubtful.

Notice how wide open the Border is and has been, but notice recently a huge surge

We have 12K people lining up under a bridge

We have Haitians pouring in by the thousands. Now Haitians didn't magically appear here. They were flown (funded by someone, and wont be surprised if a Soros Org ends up named in the near future). So they were flown into Mexico and then bussed in to the Border.

Now notice, that the Infrastructure bill specifically named giving amnesty to "ANY and ALL immigrants". It wasn't just for Mexicans.

It got shut down though recall? Now why the F would they be trying to sneak this into an "infrastructure bill"

Democrats blocked from including immigration reform in party-line spending bill

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/19/democrats-immigration-reform-spending-bill-512898

My personal belief is that this funding of over running the border was intentional. Certainly tied to the Dems, open borders, and they foolishly thought that this bill will pass and they will get their way.

Now, notice soon as it was rejected, they started deporting Haitians. They needed new voters. They know the election fraud is going to be shown and they have ZERO way to win, except to cheat. Even the dems (that actually think with their brains) are starting to notice the schemes and the fraud.

Making sense now?

Last edited:
Notice how wide open the Border is and has been, but notice recently a huge surge

We have 12K people lining up under a bridge

We have Haitians pouring in by the thousands. Now Haitians didn't magically appear here. They were flown (funded by someone, and wont be surprised if a Soros Org ends up named in the near future). So they were flown into Mexico and then bussed in to the Border.

Now notice, that the Infrastructure bill specifically named giving amnesty to "ANY and ALL immigrants". It wasn't just for Mexicans.

It got shut down though recall? Now why the F would they be trying to sneak this into an "infrastructure bill"

Democrats blocked from including immigration reform in party-line spending bill

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/19/democrats-immigration-reform-spending-bill-512898

My personal belief is that this funding of over running the border was intentional. Certainly tied to the Dems, open borders, and they foolishly thought that this bill will pass and they will get their way.

Now, notice soon as it was rejected, they started deporting Haitians. They needed new voters. They know the election fraud is going to be shown and they have ZERO way to win, except to cheat. Even the dems (that actually think with their brains) are starting to notice the schemes and the fraud.

Making sense now?
I seen Cruz nailing them on Biden and Harris not going to the boarder.
There turning the cheek after that great Biden speach on how he was going to immediately return the kids to there parents

Most braindead admin/people in history. Weird how people are getting more dumb as time goes on.
Listening to their moron remote (phone) I guess and not having to think?
Now demturds dont care much for math, reading, etc, but force CRT studies on kids.

Really braindead retardz.

Back