• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
Worst administration ever

Welcoming an invasion, literally

FDJcIYMWUAEHFOm

He has basically become the real life Jim Carrey in LIAR LIAR.

He can't even help telling the Global Agenda that he is following. He slips up at the crimes they have committed. He tells us that he is told to call on certain reporters, that have pre loaded questions for him.

Softball bunts to try and keep him from revealing too much

But he can't help himself.

It's the single dumbest Administration in the history of the United States.

I wonder where the Biden supporters are supporting their leader? I see silence everywhere now. Where are you guys?

The Country is crashing and burning. Where are you now?

The libtards can give two craps about the country they live in, and its 100% obvious. But hey, they are all good now, because no more mean tweets, and feelings getting hurt by Orange Man Bad.
Listen up little libtards. Orange Man Bad was the best thing you ever had. You just didn't know how to handle it, you little pussies!

Worst administration ever

Welcoming an invasion, literally

FDJcIYMWUAEHFOm

And at $450k per person. Where does all that money come from? Look at the smiles. They are free and they are rich. All they had to do was cross a line.

Demturdz, low-life gobs of shite like the jizz-filled load in Bidens diaper at the shatican.

Pure boffonery.

Last night, Republicans:

-Won the Virginia’s governors race
-Flipped back the VA state house
-Won Virginia’s AG and Lt. Governors race
-Won BIG in 2 statewide PA Elections
-Won a 75% Hispanic Texas state house district

Thank you, Joe Biden!

Kamala Harris four days ago said, “What happens in Virginia will in large part determine what happens in 2022, 2024, and on."

They brought Obama to Virginia.

They brought Biden to Virginia.

They brought Harris to Virginia.

They lost Virginia.

What's the situation in New Jersey? Are they still 'finding' last minute votes for Murphy?

Last night, Republicans:

-Won the Virginia’s governors race
-Flipped back the VA state house
-Won Virginia’s AG and Lt. Governors race
-Won BIG in 2 statewide PA Elections
-Won a 75% Hispanic Texas state house district

Thank you, Joe Biden!

Kamala Harris four days ago said, “What happens in Virginia will in large part determine what happens in 2022, 2024, and on."

They brought Obama to Virginia.

They brought Biden to Virginia.

They brought Harris to Virginia.

They lost Virginia.
Bwhaha virginia finally wised up!!
What's the situation in New Jersey? Are they still 'finding' last minute votes for Murphy?
Oh the printer is still goin full speed

The stupidest humans ever to walk.the Earth.

Daily Mail just interviewed the mother (a Democrat) of the "trans" boy who raped a girl in the bathroom dressed in a skirt..

Board of Ed tried to hide and lie...

Anyways she told the daily mail "it was an accident"

And that her son sometimes dresses in jeans And tshirts.

Lmao. The dumbest fucking humans on Earth are democrats.

As an Independent I assure you "we" despise that party more then.the weak Republicans ever will...

The difference is we will put our money where our mouth is and we will all devastate this party Politically.

We Are all voting R just to crash the D party.

Look around closely at the last 24 hrs.

Last edited:
The capital really need to be stormed now

The capital really need to be stormed now

Im sure the FBI and Capitol Police are staging "domestic terrorism as we speak"

That or parents at Board of Education meetings are causing "domestic terrorism" by denying Racist teachings from the absolutely fucking stupid left.

Go figure.

The stupidest humans ever to walk.the Earth.

Daily Mail just interviewed the mother (a Democrat) of the "trans" boy who raped a girl in the bathroom dressed in a skirt..

Board of Ed tried to hide and lie...

Anyways she told the daily mail "it was an accident"

And that her son sometimes dresses in jeans And tshirts.

Lmao. The dumbest fucking humans on Earth are democrats.

As an Independent I assure you "we" despise that party more then.the weak Republicans ever will...

The difference is we will put our money where our mouth is and we will all devastate this party Politically.

Didnt he do it twice, after moving him/hiding him off to the other school? "By accident" ??

Hopefully she gets hit by a car "by accident" and loses her head (literally).

I say it daily. Dumbest Humans to ever walk the Earth. Literally every single day reveals a democrat lie, crime or scheme...
[h=1]Democrats' Whistleblower Reveals He Lied to Congress Under Oath During Impeachment Sham[/h]
https://civildeadline.com/democrats...-congress-under-oath-during-impeachment-sham/

Well, the suspected whistleblower, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman has recently put out a new book in which he flat out claims that he was the primary source of the leak.
He leaked the information to Eric Ciaramella so that Ciaramella would be "the whistleblower", but in reality, this is just a formality. Vindman was the whistleblower.
But here's the thing. Vindman lied to Congress about this because he testified under oath that he wasn't the whistleblower.
He also lied about the contents of the call.
Prior to the call, Vindman included a discussion about corruption in the talking points provided to the president but Trump did not use them in the call.
The summary Vindman wrote after the call read:

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman admitted he made up elements of President Donald Trump’s call with Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky in an official summary.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...admits-making-up-parts-of-trump-call-summary/

Screen-Shot-2019-11-19-at-10.29.24-AM-1024x484.png

Yes. We know you and Rot both say it daily.
Every day..
Every single day.....
How is your obsession with this somehow not as bad as my obsession with Idiot?

Yes. We know you and Rot both say it daily.
Every day..
Every single day.....
How is your obsession with this somehow not as bad as my obsession with Idiot?

LOL

Who loves ya baby!!!

On the way home from work on Tuesday the wife and I stopped in to vote, neither one of us even looked at the names or knew who was running, we just voted straight "R". In PA it was just judges and tax collectors and school board,
In new jersey a republican truck driver spent 150 on his campaign and defeated the democratic president of the state senate who spent 550K , just like the 2020 election all down ballot republicans won and murphy won the governors race. those numbers don't add up....:coffee:

Last edited:

That’s nice and all but don’t you see a problem with that?? The D party has been going this way for years now and they get more extreme every year. You should vote R because that’s what’s best for the country not just because the D’s pissed you off. What happens in the future when the R guy does something you don’t like, you gonna go back to the extremist D party because, hey at least it’s not R guy? At that point you’re no better than people like kilsong

That’s nice and all but don’t you see a problem with that?? The D party has been going this way for years now and they get more extreme every year. You should vote R because that’s what’s best for the country not just because the D’s pissed you off. What happens in the future when the R guy does something you don’t like, you gonna go back to the extremist D party because, hey at least it’s not R guy? At that point you’re no better than people like kilsong

Well I actually agree with many of the R policies so I am not just voting blindly, or I honestly wouldn't vote at all

In this urgent situation the Independents (and we do talk to each other and we do have committees etc, etc. We all agree that aligning with as many Republicans as we can right now, is the way to go. Don't get me wrong, we vote for our own people when they have a chance of winning.

But what we wont do is split a vote. For instance in my town, we have had a despicable liberal mayor for almost a decade. The female Republican was super good choice and I aligned with a majority of her policies. The independent candidate was also awesome and we agreed with prob even 1-2 more of his policies then even hers. But we looked at the bigger picture. If we independents all voted for the Independent, we would split the vote and both of the people we agreed with would lose. The bigger picture is we want to remove this Liberal Democrat and we want either the R or the I, in the mayors office.

The R had probably 20x the votes as the Independent. But the Independent would get about 10% of the vote and that could make her lose to the Dem. So we all agreed to vote for her, so as to get the win.

And we did. And she won. So I am happy to say we have someone in the office who we agree with on the majority of Policies, even if she isn't "our" particular party per say.

We vote for Policy and Agenda. We don't just vote for "our" party like say the Democrats do.

The SDNY and the FBI is investigating the chain of custody of Ashley Biden’s diary. Too rich. Just one of the many confirmations of its authenticity. And it’s also one of the many reasons we’ve put it on marcopolousa.org … distributed knowledge!
Just know that if I ever get that pre dawn raid by the FBLie, every single member of Marco Polo has everything I have. The fed goons will be playing a game of whack-a-mold they cannot win.

https://t.me/project_veritas/1089

Back