• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

IML Gear Cream!
I see you are the one trolling now.
Gay rights?
What did Biden promise the gay voters that steered me away from Trump?
Since I'm a one issue Voter....
Not one God damn thing.
That's an ignorant statement.. Kinda weird coming from u honestly.
But all righty then.

Boy oh boy... You Trump supporters are gonna loose your fucking minds over the next four years.
Hahhahah.
Good.
Go get some.
Just think... Once Biden finishes his EIGHT YEARS,its only ANOTHER EIGHT YEARS of Harris then u guys get to try again.
You'll be okay.

That's insider trading lol !! Jail the witch and then burn her at the stake
Remember that time when Al gore made million selling emission vouchers that he never owned ? Wheew, we dodged a bullet that time electing Bush ... At least Biden has Alzhiemers ...

i see you are the one trolling now.
Gay rights?
What did biden promise the gay voters that steered me away from trump?
Since i'm a one issue voter....
Not one god damn thing.
That's an ignorant statement.. Kinda weird coming from u honestly.
But all righty then.

the tren is strong in this one ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-26-17-27-12~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-26-17-27-12~2.png
    587.1 KB · Views: 37
Boy oh boy... You Trump supporters are gonna loose your fucking minds over the next four years.
Hahhahah.
Good.
Go get some.
Just think... Once Biden finishes his EIGHT YEARS,its only ANOTHER EIGHT YEARS of Harris then u guys get to try again.
You'll be okay.

Lol. Yea sure. Just give it a little time. Democrats use gays the same way they use blacks and Hispanics. They promise you the world but in the end they’ll forget all about you. They just like to keep you under their control so they can count on your vote.

Just like their policies for minorities are entirely ineffective and really actually counterproductive, all these progressive same sex rights will end badly for you guys.

Just remember you want 16 years of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose this is as good a place as any to post another display of hypocrisy.

https://trendingpolitics.com/flashb...ive-order-then-he-signs-33-in-his-first-week/

This was my one problem with Trump. He should have jumped on nixing EO's after Obama had such a heyday with them.

- - - Updated - - -

JUST IN - U.S. Senate, on a 55-45 vote, has rejected Paul’s motion to declare the impeachment trial unconstitutional. Senate Minority Leader McConnell voted with Paul.

Five Republican senators sided with Democrats and voted "no" on dismissing the Senate impeachment trial:

• Susan Collins (ME)
• Lisa Murkowski (AK)
• Mitt Romney (UT)
• Ben Sasse (NE)
• Pat Toomey (PA)

45 senators believe the impeachment of a former President Trump is unconstitutional. The conviction now is highly-unlikely as a 2/3 majority is required.

Can I say I hate paper staws ! For God's sake bring back plastic straws !

I'll tell you a little secret, if aliens gave us zero point energy tomorrow, every drop of oil is still coming out of the ground. Asphalt is made from it, plastic is made from it. Tesla cars are made from it. Battery's are made from it. So what would we do with the gas ? Well Bangladesh would burn it with no catalytic converters for .25 cents a gallon. It's much better that we burn every drop with catalytic converters for the environment. It's what the aliens are waiting for really ...

Lol. Yea sure. Just give it a little time. Democrats use gays the same way they use blacks and Hispanics. They promise you the world but in the end they’ll forget all about you. They just like to keep you under their control so they can count on your vote.

Just like their policies for minorities are entirely ineffective and really actually counterproductive, all these progressive same sex rights will end badly for you guys.

Just remember you want 16 years of it.

Fuck....fucking hate u Kross.
As much as I'd like to disagree with u, I just can't cuz your ALMOST 100% correct.
Youve make alot of valid points since this debacle with Idiot began I'll give u that you fuck you.
But.. In my (our) defense.. u gotta admit, the rupublican party led by Trump gave us lots of reasons to dislike him.
Dont think for one second gays think the democrats are REALLY on our side.
The issue is that at least with them.. It kinda feels like we're NOT going backwards the way we are with a republicans.
Not all of them.. No.
But some for sure.

As much as I'd like to disagree with u, I just can't cuz your ALMOST 100% correct.
Youve make alot of valid points since this debacle with Idiot began I'll give u that you fuck you.
But.. In my (our) defense.. u gotta admit, the rupublican party led by Trump gave us lots of reasons to dislike him.
The issue is that at least with them.. It kinda feels like we're NOT going backwards the way we are with a republicans.
Not all of them.. No.
But some for sure.

Funny the blacks embraced Trump , but not the gays ? Gotta put that in the old file for later thought ?

Get Shredded!
daily dose:

Attachments

• photo_2021-01-21_00-20-18.jpg
    photo_2021-01-21_00-20-18.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 25
  • photo_2021-01-21_00-26-32.jpg
    photo_2021-01-21_00-26-32.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 26
  • photo_2021-01-21_00-27-29.jpg
    photo_2021-01-21_00-27-29.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 25
  • photo_2021-01-21_00-32-52.jpg
    photo_2021-01-21_00-32-52.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 25
  • photo_2021-01-21_00-33-26.jpg
    photo_2021-01-21_00-33-26.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 28
Not all of them.. No.
But some for sure.

I know I’m a bit biased because I liked Trump. But I do what to throw this out to you... Did Trump really say so many negative things? Or did the media PORTRAY anything and everything he said in such a negative way that it made it pretty easy to hate Trump?

Look at most headlines now and you’ll see adjectives and adverbs. That immediately puts a spin on the story. The media is supposed to report the facts, not inject words that describe the facts. That makes the news opinion pieces and if the author’s intent is to piss off a group of people, you can see how easily that is done.

The first couple days of Biden’s Presidency, the news was saying “He has A LOT of work to do” as if Trump left the country a mess. Maybe he did but do Biden’s actions so far go anywhere near “fixing” this mess? No. He’s pushing agenda items while the elephant is standing there in the middle of the room. He spoke about “unity” well fuck, give us something to come together on.

Sen. Rand Paul:

"No Democrat will honestly ask whether Bernie Sanders incited the shooter that nearly killed Steve Scalise."

"No Democrat will ask whether Maxine Waters incited violence when she literally told her supporters" to confront Trump officials in public.

Can I say, this forum has the most informed members of any I have found. I don't care what your politics are, as long as you know what your talking about. Other than lifter, you guys rock !

Sen. Rand Paul:

"No Democrat will honestly ask whether Bernie Sanders incited the shooter that nearly killed Steve Scalise."

"No Democrat will ask whether Maxine Waters incited violence when she literally told her supporters" to confront Trump officials in public.

He nailed it.

Sen. Rand Paul:

Yep he did.

IML Gear Cream!
I’ll put this here since corn pop works for the ccp...

4a176b33834a4c50f79c4d2013d8bff8.jpg

Fuck joe-biden

The left is full fag for Trump. They are like an obsessed girl for him. Well he's going out the way he came in like a Elvis concert ...

Attachments

• 1611731686082-1344707099.jpg
    1611731686082-1344707099.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
Fuck joe-biden

Would you look at that. 56 hour into biden administration, and covid is getting better. Huh, nobody saw that coming ... Sorry guys, there go's your relief money. Right, right, right, wait he still wants it ?

Attachments

• 1611732179950124544884.jpg
    1611732179950124544884.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
Hilariously predictable for someone with even half-a-brain. (Of course this does not include libturdz).
Libs = Water-heads, empty-skull walking dead types...

This fuk wants to now raise taxes.

Anyone see the market today?

Let's hope that some of the Dems aren't that stupid to be raising taxes right now but hell who knows . There okay with killing Americans jobs .

LAMO, just wow. Dumber than the whole Kilsong family combined.

imagine having to wake up each day look in the mirror and know you’re pretending to support such a complete moron

Back