• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

I just don’t get why white men are the straw man these days. That shit is gonna backfire in the long run. I’m not going to do anything about it but you can just ostracize entire generations of white boys and not expect then to push back.

Racism begets racism.

attachment.php

But I thought it was Trump that EvErYoNe hated?

This really speaks volumes to the fraud that WAS committed. How long will it take?

And just like that we're at 75% and 3ft with a mask.and 6 ft without a mask. One month is all it took for Trump to be out of office. How did things change so fast? What was Joe's plan?

And just like that we're at 75% and 3ft with a mask.and 6 ft without a mask. One month is all it took for Trump to be out of office. How did things change so fast? What was Joe's plan?

Remember they didn't even have a vaccine when they came into office . So Joe did it all lol

[h=1]‘Never before’ has the leader of the free world been ‘so cognitively compromised’[/h]

“One day the chyna virus will just go away”
- Donald Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"C'mon Man" :laughat:

China joe the epic retard (and pervert) LOL. China Joe.

[h=1]Biden: China’s Xi Jinping ‘Gets It’ — American Presidents Must Speak Up for Human Rights[/h]China "Gets It" the child slave labor capital of the world, where Joe called it a "Norm"???

What a dumb useless kuntt. But hundreds of years ago when blacks were slaves = bad (just to jump on the woke BLM movement).

Ha ha, Dementia Joe the Child Perv.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...an-presidents-must-speak-up-for-human-rights/

China and human rights, LMAO.

--

Reg Hammond 4 days ago[FONT=&quot]China's the modern version of Nazi Germany, with slave labor, concentration camps, 24/7 surveillance, annihilation of opponents, militarization and threats against neighboring countries. They stole our technology millions of jobs, and launched a devastating bio attack. They own Groper Joe, having bribed him via his crackhead son. Xi can destroy Xiden at will.

[/FONT]

LOL

Biden :blowjob:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/17/biden-says-uighur-genocide-is-part-of-chinas-different-norms/

Biden dismisses Uighur genocide as part of China’s ‘different norms’

OMG this gets more priceless by the day.. LMAO

President Biden is dismissing the genocide against the Uighur population in China, dubbing the mass internment a “different norm” — despite the State Department this month responding to “atrocities” in the camps, following reports of systemic rape and torture.
The commander-in-chief made the remarks after being asked during his CNN town hall Tuesday evening about his recent conversation with his Chinese counterpart, starting his response by relaying Xi’s justification for the abuses.
“If you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been, the time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven’t been unified at home,” Biden began. “So the central — well, vastly overstated — the central principle of Xi Jinping is that there must be a united, tightly controlled China. And he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that.”

- - - Updated - - -

What a pussy, in China's pocket, cuckold puppt, Child rape and torture (Joe says) "Cmon man, Sign me up man"

Get Shredded!
LOL

The Professor :laughat:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/biden-says-he-was-professor-touting-1m-gig-with-few-visits/

A man of the people no doubt:

President Biden on Friday told a virtual summit of world leaders that he was a “professor” as of two years ago — touting a role that previously drew controversy because he was paid handsomely for nine reported visits to campus.
Biden earned nearly $1 million from the University of Pennsylvania from 2017 to 2019, despite appearing rarely at the Ivy League school.

Biden Signs Executive Order Ending Trump Industry Apprenticeship Program
Breitbart ^ | 02/19/2021 | Joel B Pollak
Posted on 2/19/2021, 3:44:57

President Joe Biden signed an executive order this week revoking former President Donald Trump’s order providing federal funds to apprenticeship programs created by industries, calling for more government-controlled alternatives.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

We can all be slaves to the Chinks

Taxpayer-Funded Refugee Contractors Cheer Joe Biden Surging Refugee Resettlement by 960 %

Taxpayer-funded contractors, responsible for resettling refugees across the United States, are celebrating President Joe Biden’s executive order that will increase refugee resettlement by nearly 960 percent next year.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...oe-biden-surging-refugee-resettlement-by-960/

On Thursday, Biden signed an order that will set the maximum number of refugees resettled in the U.S. at 125,000 for Fiscal Year 2022. The refugee cap is simply a numerical limit and not a goal for federal officials to reach.
In Fiscal Year 2020, the Trump administration admitted less than 12,000 refugees as the program was largely halted to slow the spread of the Chinese coronavirus and only emergency cases were processed. Biden’s increase means that the U.S. will likely see a nearly 960 percent increase in refugee resettlement this year, despite the ongoing crisis.

Homelessness is a huge problem, loss of work, jobs, lets just flood this place with refugees who come from failing countries so we can also fail.

Last edited:
Did Hendrix write this one?

"Hey Joe, I said where you goin ' with your dick in your hand"
"Hey Joe, I said where you goin ' with your dick in your hand"
"Im going down to sniff some ole ladies, touch some young girls mammary glands"

"Hey Joe, I heard you touched your own daughter on down (down there)..
"Hey Joe, I said I heard you touched your own daughter on down (on the ground)"..

"yes I did I touched her.. I touched her in shower and went to pound-town"... That aint too cool, I shot it at her, yeah"!!

SCOTUS says fraud

Justic Thomas writes dissenting opinion.

Sites constitutional law that only state legislators can make election law.

States that mail in ballots are akin to ballot box stuffing.

Sites Justice Alitos segregation of ballot order defied by PA.

Prevailing candidate conducted a conspiracy of voter fraud.

Impossible today to know election outcome.

Bewildered as how SCOTUS did not hear voting cases.

Issues needs to be adressed by court before future elections.

Americas deserve better from SCOTUS.

It's in same reporting that Justice Alito helped in this document of dissecting opinion.

Attachments

• 16140504225121187248972.jpg
    16140504225121187248972.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
U can't throw your partners under bus lol biden still has that in his brain .

Daily check-in for the Biden-Turdz and commie/Pedo lovers (Biden Supporters). Lack of brains, no IQ, love Pedo's, cancel culture and are BLM cucks.

maxresdefault-2.jpg

Joe Biden pulls out his cheat sheet on air! :roflmao:

He forgot his staff told him not to pull the card out on air...
Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364308230881513475

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
33m
One thing people aren't picking up on is how focused the Biden White House is on Syria. They want Assad and his generals gone. This is taking up way more of their time than they are letting on publicly

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1614118857609.jpg
    FB_IMG_1614118857609.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 30
Back