• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
Jack Posobiec 
@JackPosobiec
·
33m
One thing people aren't picking up on is how focused the Biden White House is on Syria. They want Assad and his generals gone. This is taking up way more of their time than they are letting on publicly

I have mixed feelings about Assad ? Is he in the club of Saddam Husien, Hosni Mumbarrac, and Mommar Quadaffi ? On one hand he is cool with Christians, but on the other he is with Iran thru Hezzbula, and hammas ? I had hoped Turkey, or Russia would have Figured it out, but no, we are back in with Biden now ...

Fuck joe-biden

Bidens pick for attorney general is a total piece of shit who said " I don't know " 8 times, about Hunters laptop, FBI reports, China ... The only thing he knows is China is not our enemy. Mitch Mc Connell supports him, so you know he's an asshole.

Attachments

• 1614148562737404825168.jpg
    1614148562737404825168.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Fuck joe-biden

" Who's ready to SUCK some Chinese cock with biden ?"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-24-01-45-44.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-24-01-45-44.png
    684.5 KB · Views: 41
This is on CCP tv. China says Biden wants to lift us up ...

Attachments

• 16141498569191719338449.jpg
    16141498569191719338449.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
Fuck joe-biden

Haha biden wants to ban online ammo sales, so they won't sell to biden voters ...

No 1st amendment. Issues. No #230 government money involved. They have the right to refuse service for any reason.

Attachments

• 16141516691322065947585.jpg
    16141516691322065947585.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Fuck joe-biden

Support Phoenix Ammo online.

Dragons breath shotgun ammo is like a flame thrower :popcorn:

Attachments

• 1614152172339-1384038424.jpg
    1614152172339-1384038424.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
See the horrible townhall where Biden says "inner-city (aka blacks, Hispanics he mentions at 3:20) dont know how to get on the internet".. LOL
What a cracker-racist douche. (Silent media, if Trump said that CNN would be asking BLM to burn more cities).

2:20 he mentions "there was no vaccine until we came into office". 2:10 mark he says something like "we now have vaccinators, and the methods to get it into someone's arm" (And the people to do it).
(Thank god for him needles and nurses were invented recently).:roflmao:
This cringe-worthy kuntt is unwatchable, pervert, child molester, liar, dementia retard... And the ones who support him, that shows their lack of any brain whatsoever. LOL Wow...

This shit gets better and better every time he steps in front of a camera. Putting SNL out of business.

https://youtu.be/EbIExhuwpu8

who do you think the demoncrats will select as OUR leader in 2024?

153477498_10222555380367665_2012091538969032251_n.jpg

[h=1]Former Clinton Adviser Admits America Becoming "Totalitarian State" Under Biden[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden
Author and former Clinton advisor Naomi Wolf warned Monday that the US is devolving into a police state under the Biden administration as endless lockdowns and restrictions show no sign of being lifted.
Screen-Shot-2021-02-23-at-12.47.37-pm.png

Appearing on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wolf urged that the US is “moving into a coup situation,” under Democrat rule, owing to medical mandates being extended under the “guise of a real medical pandemic.”
Wolf emphasized that “lockdowns have never been done in society and really, we are turning into a of totalitarian state before everyone’s eyes.”
Far from being a conservative commentator, Wolf pointed out that it’s “not a partisan thing,” and told Carlson that what is happening “transcends everything that you and I might disagree or agree on. That should bring together left and right to protect our Constitution.”
Wolf continued, “The state has now crushed businesses, kept us from gathering in free assembly to worship as the First Amendment provides, is invading our bodies … which is a violation of the Fourth Amendment, restricting movement, fining us in New York state … the violations go on and on.”
“Autocratic tyrants at the state and now the national level are creating this kind of merger of corporate power and government power, which is really characteristic of totalism fascism in the ’20’s,” Wolf further warned.

“They are using that to engage in emergency orders that simply strip us of our rights; rights to property, rights to assembly, rights to worship, all the rights the Constitution guarantees,” the liberal author added.
“I really hope we wake up quickly,” Wolf proclaimed, adding “history also shows that it’s a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.”
Less than a week after the election, Wolf expressed regret for voting for Biden, saying that she would never have done so if she had known he was committed to endless lockdowns:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...erica-becoming-totalitarian-state-under-biden

- - - Updated - - -

154762092_176915717565630_4492867667873932450_n.png

Stopped in to say Fuck Biden and his pole sucking followers ...

Looky looky, America’s fearless leaders are paying themselves to stay home and teach their kids $1400 a week capped At $21000...

Beijing Biden the illegitimate nothing pos can’t pay the rest of america a lousy $1400 one time even after he promised you $2000

Everyone who voted for this pos, I have one question for ya.

How do ya like your fake president now?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adaman...hool-up-to-21k/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Puberty blockers. Sounds like they want the little kids to stay looking like little kids to me. Pedos.

I cannot wrap my mind around this ...

We should let a child manipulate exogenous hormones to express sexuality ?

But make grown men manipulating exogenous hormones for athletics illegal ?

This is one of those things that should never be considered, as it's child abuse ...

Dumb and demented as he day is long.. What a buffoon. :blah:
--

[FONT=&quot]"The other thing we found is, and I’m sorry to go on, but this is really important to me. The other portion is a lot of people don’t know how to register,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]" Biden said of the vaccination process. "Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts, know how to use … Know how to get online [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store."[/FONT]

This is global people. The communists have removed all that holds society together and stable. Family gone, heterosexual relationships as the norm gone, gender norms gone, courting gone, honesty gone, integrity gone, childhood innocence gone, extended families gone, local farming nearly gone, small business nearly gone, property ownership on the way out, public gathering gone, faces from eyes down all but gone, childhood sports all but gone, advancement through merit all but gone, the list goes on. God gone and replaced with the cult of man. Your freedom no longer comes from your creator as described John Locke (Locke wrote, ..to secure and protect the God-given inalienable natural rights of the people) and emblazoned in our Constitution of this United States. It now is administered as privilege by the government whomever that is. Your support systems are gone. No church, no family, no extended family to care for grand children. No gathering of friends at the dojo for sharpening skills. No holiday gatherings. No boarders. No national language. A bastardized culture of nothingness. Total control and surveillance no exists for all. You will be depersoned if seen as veering from the narrative.

This life-long criminal , the new "Uncle Joe" now afflicted with dementia is the hollow man. He knows nothing. He is nothing but a doppelganger for the great reset. Get ready. There is only to fight or be a slave. There is no place to run now.

Back