• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

My morning time fuck biden post ...cant forget to post this :coffee:

So we're back to this?

EzaJMOQWEAE-hco

#USSTRATCOM Posture Statement Preview: The spectrum of conflict today is neither linear nor predictable. We must account for the possibility of conflict leading to conditions which could very rapidly drive an adversary to consider nuclear use as their least bad option.

Heres my evening time fuck biden post ....ahhhhh I feel better

Morning time fuck you biden post ....nothing like starting the day off rite!!

Ode to Joe

Bidens sniffing kids, Hunters smoking smack,
Joe he then proceeds, slides his dink in daughters crack,
A really brain-dead fool, drooling on his shirts
Hunter by the way, wipes his crank on school-girls skirts
Both should be in jail, for their perverted crimes
By the libturds logic, its just normal for these times
Shit will hit the fan, and w/ a little luck
Hopefully a wacko will put a bullet in this cuck...

Ode to Joe

Bidens sniffing kids, Hunters smoking smack,
Joe he then proceeds, slides his dink in daughters crack,
A really brain-dead fool, drooling on his shirts
Hunter by the way, wipes his crank on school-girls skirts
Both should be in jail, for their perverted crimes
By the libturds logic, its just normal for these times
Shit will hit the fan, and w/ a little luck
Hopefully a wacko will put a bullet in this cuck...

Ha!

JUST IN - Biden to propose a capital gains tax as high as 43.4% for the "wealthy" (Bloomberg)

The median tax rate is 28% right now. That's why you wait till your old to only pay the capital gain rate of 15%. It's what we all work twards in our life. A 45% capital gains rate would change what America is ?

People would much rather pay a inheritance tax. Biden will not forget to include that too I'm sure.

If your super lucky, you can work hard n create a 10% business. So to invest a million dollars, to profit a hundred grand. Then to split it with creepy joe, 50 grand you, 50 grand creepy joe, is utterly insane. ..

Every market tanked as soon as this info came out.

I'm not sure where it is right this minute but the dow was down 321 and all crypto is tanking as well. He really is trying to turn is into a 3rd world country.

These idiots all need to learn what a guillotine is.

How anyone didn't see this coming when they voted for him I have no clue because even if he didn't out and out say it the Ugandan Giant did. Kamala, for those that don't know that reference.

Please god let one fucking democrat stand up and say no so this doesn't go through and completely destroy our economy.

If any of you care about anything other than posting on this board please please write, email and call you reps and tell them what you think.

Fucking joke

Every market tanked as soon as this info came out.

I'm not sure where it is right this minute but the dow was down 321 and all crypto is tanking as well. He really is trying to turn is into a 3rd world country.

These idiots all need to learn what a guillotine is.

How anyone didn't see this coming when they voted for him I have no clue because even if he didn't out and out say it the Ugandan Giant did. Kamala, for those that don't know that reference.

Please god let one fucking democrat stand up and say no so this doesn't go through and completely destroy our economy.

If any of you care about anything other than posting on this board please please write, email and call you reps and tell them what you think.

Fucking joke

:clapping::clapping:

Back