The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Page 87 of 143 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2145
  1. #1291
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,255
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,212
    Thanked in
    4,827 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Apparently police protection isn't enough, they need the National Guard too.

    In the meantime...Minneapolis to spend $6.4M to recruit more police officers | Daily Mail Online. Derp a Der.

    its deerpa dur.


    the libtards can only comprehend 3 syllables AND TWO words at a time.


    Orange man bad made them burn cities down..... just imagine if we had orange manbad. Prolly a vodka, orang juice and kiwi type of drink by now.


    democrats aren’t stupid, they’re evil. The people that vote them in are stupid. Don’t forget that.

  2. #1292
    Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    557
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,031
    Thanked in
    6,104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Gov. Cuomo Says He Will Not Resign Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations: ‘I Never Touched Anyone Inappropriately’
    Good for him!
    That's one good man right there.
    Fuck them bitches.
    If Trump can do it, so can he.
    It's good to see you're still focused on Trump, why don't you fly down to Florida and see if he will let you suck his cock.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  3. #1293
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    608
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,747
    Thanked in
    1,078 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Gov. Cuomo Says He Will Not Resign Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations: ‘I Never Touched Anyone Inappropriately’
    Good for him!
    That's one good man right there.
    Fuck them bitches.
    If Trump can do it, so can he.
    You fucking dems are something else. I thought you were the " better people" those that fight for woman's rights with the metoo BS.

    Aw so now it's fuck all that if they can do it so can we! Kind of like that dem governor that wore kkk shit and still has his job huh?

    Man I can't stand libs. Bitch bitch bitch then when they get caught doing the same kind of shit they say hey well you guys did it. What a fucking joke.

  4. #1294
    Registered User
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,163

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    948
    Thanked in
    622 Posts
    Rep Points
    72742514

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    It's good to see you're still focused on Trump, why don't you fly down to Florida and see if he will let you suck his cock.
    I'd rather suck yours....



    ...again.
    :: prudence ::

  5. #1295
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,255
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,212
    Thanked in
    4,827 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Belief all wemens!!!

  6. #1296
    Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    557
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,031
    Thanked in
    6,104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    I'd rather suck yours....



    ...again.
    Why don't you post all of the ridiculous shit Biden is doing, are you not paying attention?
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  7. #1297
    Registered User
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,286

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,736
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,077
    Thanked in
    1,070 Posts
    Rep Points
    28356849

    Biden covid deaths 111,000 on his watch in less than 6 weeks.

    Wow what a great plan he had lol

  8. #1298
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,042

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,816
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,526
    Thanked in
    6,580 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Gov. Cuomo Says He Will Not Resign Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations: ‘I Never Touched Anyone Inappropriately’
    Me either....

  9. #1299
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,255
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,212
    Thanked in
    4,827 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Breaking news.....

    democrats look to change definitions of the words “inappropriate” and “sexual assault”.


    vote Democrat and we’ll get those 2000 dollar stimis sent out immediately....


    also.... new definition of “$2000” and “immediately” coming soon....

  10. #1300
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,320

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,715
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,092
    Thanked in
    3,616 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #1301
    Senior Member
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,738

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    333
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,079
    Thanked in
    709 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    its deerpa dur.


    the libtards can only comprehend 3 syllables AND TWO words at a time.


    Orange man bad made them burn cities down..... just imagine if we had orange manbad. Prolly a vodka, orang juice and kiwi type of drink by now.


    democrats aren’t stupid, they’re evil. The people that vote them in are stupid. Don’t forget that.
    Actually it’s...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #1302
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,255
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,212
    Thanked in
    4,827 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Actually it’s...
    I was wondering where I got that from.... was in my head for like a month.... was saying it to my co workers when they irritate me... and they’re like what does that mean? And I’m like I don’t know i heard it somewhere...

    fucking South Park, go figure...

  13. #1303
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    608
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,747
    Thanked in
    1,078 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Breaking news.....

    democrats look to change definitions of the words “inappropriate” and “sexual assault”.


    vote Democrat and we’ll get those 2000 dollar stimis sent out immediately....


    also.... new definition of “$2000” and “immediately” coming soon....
    Easy its 1400 now because Trump sent 600 lol.

  14. #1304
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,788

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    712
    Thanked in
    503 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Easy its 1400 now because Trump sent 600 lol.
    These democrat/liberal idiots just dont get it man!!

  15. #1305
    Senior Member
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,738

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    333
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,079
    Thanked in
    709 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I was wondering where I got that from.... was in my head for like a month.... was saying it to my co workers when they irritate me... and they’re like what does that mean? And I’m like I don’t know i heard it somewhere...

    fucking South Park, go figure...
    They get everything right

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2020, 03:03 PM
  2. The *OFFICIAL* who actually works out thread
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 12:45 PM
  3. Official Fuck You Thread
    By kombatarts99 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:18 AM
  4. The OFFICIAL rant thread V.1
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums