• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Lmao

Jobs expected 500k

Only got 194k

Also record numbers quit their jobs in August.

4.3 million left their jobs

That means the Biden admin is -4.6+ million jobs

Lmfao!!!!!!

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Voted for him

The worst "presidency" in the history of the United States🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why do they want to take christmas away so badly?

"White House officials, scrambling to relieve global supply bottlenecks choking U.S. ports, highways and railways, warn Americans may face higher prices and some empty shelves this Christmas season. (Reuters)"

Lmao

Jobs expected 500k

Only got 194k

Lmfao!!!!!!

嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐 Voted for him

The worst "presidency" in the history of the United States藍藍藍藍藍藍

Was there any explanation for this? Covid mandates?

NEW - Record high 4.3 million Americans quit their jobs in August.

Attachments

• photo_2021-10-12_10-52-47.jpg
    photo_2021-10-12_10-52-47.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 51
Lmao

Jobs expected 500k

Only got 194k

Lmfao!!!!!!

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Voted for him

The worst "presidency" in the history of the United States🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DE AG Kathy Jennings literally used tax payer money to cover for rapist cops and Hunter Biden’s laptop.

They aren’t concerned with corruption. There’s certainly more to this.

https://delawarelive.com/delaware-auditor-kathy-mcguinness-indicted-on-five-counts/

Delaware auditor Kathy McGuinness indicted on five counts

You wait till the reports of this admin taking Social Security funds ....its coming fellas .....wonder how long these democrap libtards will hang in with backing this senile fool

"White House officials, scrambling to relieve global supply bottlenecks choking U.S. ports, highways and railways, warn Americans may face higher prices and some empty shelves this Christmas season. (Reuters)"
I can't make up my mind if this beast looks more like Schumer, Pelosi or Biden,

Grinch-Wide-Horizontal-Opening-900x600.jpg

So check this out

The Biden Admin just got Devastated again this morning

Leaked documents, potentially from pissed off Border patrol agents

Reveal that in the last 60 days the Biden Administration released 70,000 illegal aliens into the United States

SEVENTY THOUSAND

Seventy thousand people that don't have jobs and will be using welfare and other forms of govt aid that YOU AND I will foot the bill for

Now 32,000+ of these were released under the term PAROLE. This is a program, whereas the Border Patrol chief came out and said, Under President Trump, he would usually release 5-10 people under the "parole" program PER YEAR. 5-10 people PER YEAR. Read that again.

This gives them benefits and also a work visa, etc, etc. Which granted ,these bastards should be working...

But most of them wont.

What an absolute DISGRACE this open border is.....

I dont even have a source yet bc this is so new....

I assure you this is true. Wait and watch later for the info.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
So check this out

The Biden Admin just got Devastated again this morning

Leaked documents, potentially from pissed off Border patrol agents

Reveal that in the last 60 days the Biden Administration released 70,000 illegal aliens into the United States

SEVENTY THOUSAND

Seventy thousand people that don't have jobs and will be using welfare and other forms of govt aid that YOU AND I will foot the bill for

Now 32,000+ of these were released under the term PAROLE. This is a program, whereas the Border Patrol chief came out and said, Under President Trump, he would usually release 5-10 people under the "parole" program PER YEAR. 5-10 people PER YEAR. Read that again.

This gives them benefits and also a work visa, etc, etc. Which granted ,these bastards should be working...

But most of them wont.

What an absolute DISGRACE this open border is.....

I dont even have a source yet bc this is so new....

I assure you this is true. Wait and watch later for the info.

I've seen this 50 times. It's legit.

I honestly believe that its more than 70k the runners who got away plus so many smuggled in trucks like cargo and they just unload anywhere and never get processed SMH

Because Christians use it to celebrate the birth of some made up guy named Jesus. But don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll still keep their paid days off….

Its a global movement, they are pushing people to their limits. Really, really sad times led by the most vile/corrupt people in existence.

To blame a fruity little (man-made) virus with a 99% recovery-rate for all that is happening is laughable, embarrassing and outright retarded.
What we've become in the last 10 months is downright scary...

Its a global movement, they are pushing people to their limits. Really, really sad times led by the most vile/corrupt people in existence.

To blame a fruity little (man-made) virus with a 99% recovery-rate for all that is happening is laughable, embarrassing and outright retarded.
What we've become in the last 10 months is downright scary...

It truly shows how fragile mankind is. Lack of backbone, common sense, respect for one another's freedoms, need to be told instead of questioning what's put in front of you. Mankind is in serious trouble overall. Especially for us "human capital" viewed by elites that we are disposable and a "drain" on resources. We haven't gone past the point of no return but we are extremely close to that edge.

The time to fight back has come and gone. Now we must beat them at their own game. I’m gonna pretend to be a democrat commie antifa fag tranny… and infiltrate their meetings and report back. Lol

can I borrow a skirt?

This administration is so repulsively despicable

It it the worst in the history of the United States

I absolutely mock and blame ANYONE who voted for him. Even though the election was cheated, it takes a very very special kind of stupid to have voted for this man and this administration

It is literally the worst decision you have ever made and you assholes owe us money. Thats right. You like Reparations. Defunding the Police and all that bullshit...

You cost every single American money.

So pay us. And NEVER ever vote again. Never think for yourselves let alone us

Hows that sound?? Where are you guys?? Hiden like Biden right???

Repulsive.

Attachments

• 245403351_2140692516072541_173717423469641904_n.jpg
    245403351_2140692516072541_173717423469641904_n.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 20
Back