• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
kilsong = :stirthepot:

Yeah, folks shouldn't get too worked up. I can see Kilsong doing a post, sitting back and giggling to get folks going.

Good to just throw some stats back at him about who is violent and who isnt though. I sit back and giggle myself its so comically obvious.
(That hopefully no one can be that retarded).

Must be all those white trump supporters (in black-face)...

Attachments

• image_2021-11-25_074354.png
    image_2021-11-25_074354.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 68

Yeah, folks shouldn't get too worked up. I can see Kilsong doing a post, sitting back and giggling to get folks going.

Good to just throw some stats back at him about who is violent and who isnt though. I sit back and giggle myself its so comically obvious.
(That hopefully no one can be that retarded).

Must be all those white trump supporters (in black-face)...

I think most of us know he's just trying to stir the pot. No one can defend this garbage admin and his lies all the time. No press talking bent over walking hair sniffing old man.

I think most of us know he's just trying to stir the pot. No one can defend this garbage admin and his lies all the time. No press talking bent over walking hair sniffing old man.

'Shit-Diaper Biden's' own people turning on him... Left is imploding...

I disagree. They are the dumbest humans on Earth these politicians.

But sure, we know this is 100% intentional.

259323949_335702265029941_7355766266875717412_n.png

Now why would Biden want this person in charge...

Unless of course the destruction of Capitalism and the current system was their goal. Correct? Yes, correct...

Biden’s Communist Nominee for Treasury Dept Will Go Down in Flames

• Saule Omarova, the Lenin-award-winning scholar who did a Master’s thesis on Marxist economics that she refused to turn over, and who floated the idea of eliminating private banking in the United States (no, seriously), will be scrubbed in Stalinist fashion from the history books due to five defections on the Democrat side of the U.S. Senate.
  • “Five Senate Democrats told the White House late Wednesday they will not support Lenin scholarship recipient Saule Omarova to serve as Comptroller of the Currency, nuking her chances to serve as the country’s bank regulator,” Chuck Ross of the Washington Free Beacon reported.
  • “The Democrats—Sens. Jon Tester (D., Mont.), Kyrsten Sinema (D., Ariz.), Mark Kelly (D., Ariz.), Mark Warner (D., Va.), and John Hickenlooper (D., Colo.)—join all Senate Republicans in opposition to Omarova, who came under scrutiny over her proposals to use the banking system to ‘bankrupt’ the oil and gas industry and her education in the Soviet Union. Axios reported Wednesday that the Democrats informed the White House they will not support Biden’s nominee.”
Source: beckernews.com

Get Shredded!
Demturdz are the dumbest, most insane kvunts in history... They complain of conspiracies, then push fake/false made-up stories 24x7.
Truly have heads like Bidens diaper contents. Shit filled and sickening...

Demturdz are the dumbest, most insane kvunts in history... They complain of conspiracies, then push fake/false made-up stories 24x7.
Truly have heads like Bidens diaper contents. Shit filled and sickening...

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-27_14-03-03.jpg
    photo_2021-11-27_14-03-03.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 43
Joe biden economy got love it . Just can't spin it lol . I'm sure they will try there best .

Economy is like Bidens diaper, shit-filled and horrific...

Pervy Joe the pant-Shitter's diaper bag...

=
=

article-9824-1.jpg

Back