• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
Lemmie bump up that AZ recount thread.
Because the way I remember it, Biden won.
Perhaps I'm wrong.. I'll check and see what new findings the Ninja crew is working on.
Brb

:p...

You notice how Pervy Joe wants any Conservative busted (like Rittenhouse, Chauvin, Jan 6 nuts) while hiding major crimes his son committed?
And himself for that matter, but anyone would do that. You would just think he would have a lick of sense and not comment on others.

Talk of him being sued for defamation against Rittenhouse, now that would be great...

--

Ooh, this just came in on the scanner "Joe just shit his diaper"... OVER...

You notice how Pervy Joe wants any Conservative busted (like Rittenhouse, Chauvin, Jan 6 nuts) while hiding major crimes his son committed?
And himself for that matter, but anyone would do that. You would just think he would have a lick of sense and not comment on others.

Talk of him being sued for defamation against Rittenhouse, now that would be great...

--

Ooh, this just came in on the scanner "Joe just shit his diaper"... OVER...

https://youtu.be/9Cc0QxwXnQ4

'most profoundly confused world leader we've ever seen''most profoundly confused world leader we've ever seen'

Joe's concerned over price gauging on chicken... Its "Knicker Shitting Good"...

https://youtu.be/sli2Vn6Iiy4

This is a real meme from a dem site.

Its hard to fathom that they are really this stupid...

FEB3mqmWUAQ4k_i

IML Gear Cream!
Joe's mind is gone, wont make it to 2024. Shitting his diaper on the daily.

Knicker shitter - 2024!

I find it amusing that all the projections of the dems onto Trump has all come true on their own "leader" Sleepy Joe Biden

What an absolute disgrace. I truly thought no one could top how bad Obama and Bush were for this Country. I didn't fathom how its possible. Now we watch daily.

My former Academic Advisor, who is a liberal and a Yale Attorney told me this is a "Constitutional Crisis"

When you have men like him and even someone like Alan Dershowitz who can't stand Trump but still respect the Constitution speaking out like this...it seems to me we are in alot alot of trouble.

This Country is in a very big predicament at this moment.

JOE BIDEN RATED SEVENTH BEST PRESIDENT

Hard to believe, but . . .
From a total of 46 US Presidents: Biden is rated as the 7
th best.

==========

The Texas A&M's Public Relations Office released this statement: "After just 7 months in office, Americans have rated President Biden the 7th best President ever."

These are the Details on the Ratings:

1. Washington and Lincoln tied for first,
2. Reagan and Trump tied for second,
3. Twenty three presidents tied for third,
4. Sixteen other presidents tied for fourth,
5. Jimmy Carter came in fifth,
6. Barack Hussein Obama came in sixth, and
7. Joe Biden came in seventh.

Last edited:
Remember the Mueller investigation against Trump?

When does Mueller and his FBI pay for all of this.?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1636935383360.jpg
    FB_IMG_1636935383360.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 51
Both parties are very scared of Trump. He was ruffling feathers, exposing the BS and the 'good ole boys club' in Gov't, they feared for their life-long pensions, pay, benefits.
No one in Gov't are there for the people, they are their to get rich, and they do, at our expense.

Scum...

Get Shredded!
I blame every one who voted for this Admin. 100% this is your fault.

“No More Private Bank Deposits” – Biden’s Radical Currency Nominee Wants All Bank Accounts To Be Controlled By The Fed

• Biden’s radical nominees continue to show their true colors.
  • Biden’s Marxist currency nominee Saule Omarova said that all private bank accounts should be taken over and controlled by the Federal Reserve.
  • Saule Omaraova is the most radical and extreme nominee ever pushed forward by a US president.

Townhall reported:
In September President Joe Biden nominated Saule Omarova to become comptroller of the currency at the Department of Treasury. If confirmed, Omarova would be in charge of overseeing banking in the United States.
Omarova believes private bank accounts should be taken over and controlled by the Federal Reserve.

• She also refuses to hand over her thesis on Marxism she wrote.

It's actually not funny to me.

Genuinely pissed off. I'm spending $100+ a week in gas costs and that's "in town" travel.

My gas is about $4.05 on average

My costs have doubled.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1636995931245.jpg
    FB_IMG_1636995931245.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 30
:nerd:

Attachments

• 257388522_10223899745914074_817176780266265364_n.jpg
    257388522_10223899745914074_817176780266265364_n.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 24
Please they had more than enough evidence to go after & arrest that fucking terrorist omar ilhan and she's still in office. GUTLESS GOP!

I blame every one who voted for this Admin. 100% this is your fault.

“No More Private Bank Deposits” – Biden’s Radical Currency Nominee Wants All Bank Accounts To Be Controlled By The Fed

• Biden’s radical nominees continue to show their true colors.
  • Biden’s Marxist currency nominee Saule Omarova said that all private bank accounts should be taken over and controlled by the Federal Reserve.
  • Saule Omaraova is the most radical and extreme nominee ever pushed forward by a US president.

Townhall reported:
In September President Joe Biden nominated Saule Omarova to become comptroller of the currency at the Department of Treasury. If confirmed, Omarova would be in charge of overseeing banking in the United States.
Omarova believes private bank accounts should be taken over and controlled by the Federal Reserve.

• She also refuses to hand over her thesis on Marxism she wrote.

What a useless thread.
Complete waste of bandwidth.
Stop posting here.
He won.

Back