• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

In a new poll Independents like me gave Biden a 24% approval rating. Even that sampling % is inflated. The number is way way less.

Why do you think the Biden admin is staging "RIGht to vote"

Bidens speech, possibly the worst speech I have ever heard calls it "voter subversion🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Blames "racism". So these same morons want vaccine mandates. You have to show ID to order a cheeseburger or sit in a restaraunt, but not to Vote. Because that. Is "racist"

They want drop boxes and mail in ballots. They are broadcasting that they need to cheat. We ALL know it.

This is why I blame the Democrats voters as well, because you are complicit in this.

Even Stacey the Hamburgler Abrams wouldn't show up to his speech in Georgia

Inflation 7.1% and our money is just vaporizing

The Democrat Party is going to be destroyed in November

The absolutely most shameful despicable administration in the history of the USA.

Dems should be embarrassed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡

In a new poll Independents like me gave Biden a 24% approval rating. Even that sampling % is inflated. The number is way way less.

Bidens speech, possibly the worst speech I have ever heard calls it "voter subversion🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Blames "racism". So these same morons want vaccine mandates. You have to show ID to order a cheeseburger or sit in a restaraunt, but not to Vote. Because that. Is "racist"

They want drop boxes and mail in ballots. They are broadcasting that they need to cheat. We ALL know it.

This is why I blame the Democrats voters as well, because you are complicit in this.

The absolutely most shameful despicable administration in the history of the USA.

Exactly, anyone that votes D is the problem in this country, without all these idiots the politicians would have no leg to stand on.
But it’s deeper than that, even without the politicians these people are out there in our day to day life pushing their anti American hate filled agenda.

You are being much too nice Wes:

"The absolutely most shameful despicable administration in the history of the USA".

More like:

THE BIGGEST FUKKUPS IN HISTORY!!

Unless they cheat, again just like in the new jersey gov race, the republican was leading at midnight so they stopped the count, the next morning the democrap found 75k votes and won but all down ballot was a republican win.
The math don't add up....:coffee:

[h=1]Biden Job Approval Plummets To 33% As Majority Think US Democracy 'In Danger Of Collapse'[/h]
President Joe Biden's approval rating has hit an all-time low in Quinnipiac's latest poll - which has the oldest US president at just 33%, while 53% of those polled disapprove.

biden%20mask%2021_1.jpg

Biden Job Approval Plummets To 33% As Majority Think US Democracy 'In Danger Of Collapse'

President Joe Biden's approval rating has hit an all-time low in Quinnipiac's latest poll - which has the oldest US president at just 33%, while 53% of those polled disapprove.

But, but Pervy-Joe the "diaper-shitting child-sniffer" said Trump is spreading false info about him.

#FUKK-PERVY-JOE-THE-PANT-SHITTER

IML Gear Cream!

I sure hope ur right brother . But they will find away to cheap like they did last time . Plus all the people move to the other states could turn some them states there way also. The Dems have created and pushed race race relations back at least 20 years in a year . If they get there way in the schools it may go back 50 years .

Where has krossout been these days?

I sure hope ur right brother . But they will find away to cheap like they did last time . Plus all the people move to the other states could turn some them states there way also. The Dems have created and pushed race race relations back at least 20 years in a year . If they get there way in the schools it may go back 50 years .

I have friends who are Democrats and they have openly admitted that they don't care that their party cheats. "Whatever it takes to win", because they want their views upheld, regardless of what the "majority" wants.

What a selfish bunch of children.

I feel like Independents, Libertarians, we are more Constitutionalists. And we would never condone our party cheating.

The republicans are close allies to us, bc we share many of their policies and views. But we also think R Politicians are weak. Not all of them, but as a whole, we feel they should be on the Offense. And unlike the dems, they don't stick together on important issues. And we despise the RINOs, think No Name aka John McCain, John Kerry, Liz Cheney...Clowns like this. Disgraces all of them.

The democrats share almost ZERO with us. We don't agree with literally almost anything that they stand for. They don't stand for the Constitution or America. I have friends who call themselves "center left, or center of left". They actually agree on closed borders, economy and they think Biden is a joke. Nevertheless they admit they voted for him. Thick as thieves these D's.

That's why they didn't like Trump he turn both side upside down . Now I don't agree with everything he did it it wasn't this shit that's going on now

I have friends who are Democrats and they have openly admitted that they don't care that their party cheats. "Whatever it takes to win", because they want their views upheld, regardless of what the "majority" wants.

What a selfish bunch of children.

I feel like Independents, Libertarians, we are more Constitutionalists. And we would never condone our party cheating.

The republicans are close allies to us, bc we share many of their policies and views. But we also think R Politicians are weak. Not all of them, but as a whole, we feel they should be on the Offense. And unlike the dems, they don't stick together on important issues. And we despise the RINOs, think No Name aka John McCain, John Kerry, Liz Cheney...Clowns like this. Disgraces all of them.

The democrats share almost ZERO with us. We don't agree with literally almost anything that they stand for. They don't stand for the Constitution or America. I have friends who call themselves "center left, or center of left". They actually agree on closed borders, economy and they think Biden is a joke. Nevertheless they admit they voted for him. Thick as thieves these D's.

They are the anti America party, I don’t see how anyone could support anything they stand for. Except for China….

Craig Melvin: Is it time to change admin’s strategy on Covid

Kamala: "It is time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day. Every day, it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down. "

FI_bVXwVIAUoisz

Pervy Joe keeps hitting it out of the park!!

Biden Administration, last 24 hours:

-- 7% inflation
-- 33% approval rating for Biden
-- Sinema reaffirmed filibuster supporter
-- Supreme Court struck down vaccine mandate

Joe can't even stay in the line that is trying to lead him to safety. Instead he ducks out of it and heads for the podium...and worse yet, the press. Watch the lady in red jacket try to corral him back in and give up. When he gets to the podium he proceeds to short circuit and then have a grandpa rant. Definitely nap time.

Vid:
https://t.me/TheTrumpist/7345

SCORECARD -- GOP who voted to impeach Trump:

Katko - resigned
Kinzinger - resigned
Gonzalez - resigned
Toomey - resigned
Upton - primaried
Newhouse - primaried
Cheney - primaried
Meijer - primaried
Rice - primaried
Valadao - primaried
Beutler - primaried
Murkowski - primaried

From the guy who can't count to six...

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-demands-that-social-media-companies-censor?utm_campaign=64483

BREAKING: Biden begs press and social media to censor 'misinformation and disinformation' from platforms

"I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets," he said, please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that's on your shows, it has to stop." He shook his head in dismay. He said further that COVID-19 is one of the most formidable enemies America has ever faced, and "we've got to work together."

Biden said that he has directed "6 additional medical teams, a total of more than 120 military medical personnel, to 6 hard-hit states." He listed them off, counting on his fingers: "Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Ohio and Rhode Island." And then stopped at five states.

biden-begs-nation.jpg

Impeachable offense?

Abigail Shrier
@AbigailShrier
·
Jan 13
He's imploring social media companies to censor Americans. That's state action in violation of the First Amendment.

SCOTUS held in 1973 that the government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”

LMAO, even CNN is trashing Biden. But to say this is the worst week? His entire Presidency has been the worst every week. They claim he did a great job in Afghanistan.

[h=1]Joe Biden is having the worst week of his presidency so far[/h]
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

(CNN)Joe Biden's presidential honeymoon has officially ended, with a series of problems -- led by the ongoing surge of the Delta variant of the coronavirus -- coalescing to make the last few days some of the worst ones he has spent as president.

Consider the current landscape Biden faces:
* The United States is now averaging more than 85,000 daily cases of Covid-19 -- up from 23,000 just three weeks ago. While the White House touted Monday that it had reached its goal of 70% of the population with at least one vaccine shot, it came almost a month after Biden's publicly stated goal of July 4 to meet that mark.
* The Biden administration is engaged in a circular firing squad over the CDC's recommendation that even vaccinated individuals must wear masks indoors if they live in areas where spread of the virus is high.
* In the wake of the moratorium on evictions expiring on August 1 -- meaning millions of Americans will be now need to pay both rent and back rent or face being kicked out of their residences -- a blame game has broken out. House Democrats -- led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi and New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez -- have said they didn't have enough time to fix the problem before Congress left for the August recess, and are calling on Biden to take action. The White House insists it doesn't have the power to extend the moratorium. As CNN wrote over the weekend: "The back-and-forth exposed a rare divide between President Joe Biden and members of his party and led to veiled accusations of who was to blame."
* The number of unaccompanied minors picked up at the US southern border likely hit an all-time high in July. "The sharp increases from June were striking because crossings usually slow during stifling — and sometimes fatal — summer heat," wrote the the Associated Press.

Back